Posted: 7 years ago
Kamini Gets call from unknown guys
Originally posted by adhiabhi

dt shows the video clip to db
kaisa video clip???
Originally posted by mehraan

Tats wat Jaz...the reason u,me n others wete voicing was exactly this reason...They shud have bought the separation track...It could had done wonders with Vipu going to delhi handling cases,Dhasni tryig to stand independent...Should hve shown them meeting after a month,kuch bi yaar,they are various,ways to keep us engaged in their lovestory..
Their lovestory was never explored properly...Bas dhaani ne confession kardiya,ab shaadi!!!
Agree there was no real flirting, pre wedding romances, nothing, zilch. Then wedding.
I want a separation at any cost...otherwise they will become a boring couple, with Dhaani always ready to sacrifice their couple in the name of god knows what!
Originally posted by mehraan

Tats wat Jaz...the reason u,me n others wete voicing was exactly this reason...They shud have bought the separation track...It could had done wonders with Vipu going to delhi handling cases,Dhasni tryig to stand independent...Should hve shown them meeting after a month,kuch bi yaar,they are various,ways to keep us engaged in their lovestory..
Their lovestory was never explored properly...Bas dhaani ne confession kardiya,ab shaadi!!!

proposal - confession - engagement - marriage - sr ...this is how their story progressed ...even those cliche love stories with no base are made to look intense but vidha's which had every intense ingredient on paper was never executed on screen ...
the result of which we are seeing now 😆
Originally posted by kiranpri

Hi all
joining in
From what I gather, Dhaani will disappear and Viplav will go crazy in the next track

I thought the spoiler said that Kamini will follow and something will happen to her and Vip will get mad at Dhani for it.
This plot is heading downhill. 
It's irritating to see KT DT roaming without any guilt and Viplav is still unaware of their real face.

This is the reason why people are not much interested.  Audience want Vamp Villain who attack openly and not behind the back like KT DT losers. ...!!

One more week and it's over for me.

Precap looks interesting as Dhani is kidnapped. 
Originally posted by premparbat

Meher personally I don't think they can stretch this very long . How long can one see different people separating Vidha ... They don't have a second track at all .

Let's see trps tomorrow after which we will know the fate of the show. The writing continues to be hap hazard.
Agreed prem...writing is utter waste..I don't know how they invested this much money by believing this ppl
Originally posted by adhiabhi

safedians in AN. db angry with them. kamini support dhani. 
Kamini is going to end up with Viplav soon😲
Dhaani the mahaan will sacrifice her love for the sake of AN.
Originally posted by bonnie7

kaisa video clip???
club scene . she was dancing in drunken state.
Originally posted by AkkiHP

This plot is heading downhill.
It's irritating to see KT DT roaming without any guilt and Viplav is still unaware of their real face.

This is the reason why people are not much interested. Audience want Vamp Villain who attack openly and not behind the back like KT DT losers. ...!!

One more week and it's over for me.

Precap looks interesting as Dhani is kidnapped.

I think all are getting frustrated . You were a supporter what happened?