Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TR-It's started with Friend request [UPDATED PART 5 ON 28-7-16] (Page 7)

raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hmmm nice

princess369 Goldie
princess369
princess369

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:09am | IP Logged
when will update for this story
TaaRey_VruShan Senior Member
TaaRey_VruShan
TaaRey_VruShan

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Update Plzzz
Snehalokwani200 Senior Member
Snehalokwani200
Snehalokwani200

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Part 2

Taani's pov

Taani: "kriya wake na plzz we will get late plzz na" i said while  trying 10th time to wake her but she was not  waking up it irritated Me now there was a jug of water beside bed I  poured whole jug on her face and ran and stopped at door

Kriya: "argghhh taani" she shouted  while waking up 

Taani: "get ready fast we are getting late"

Kriya: "we r getting late about what" she said while throwing pillow at her

Taani: "haww you how can you forget we have to go airport to pick up rey"  I said and pout 

Kriya: "haan toh flite is going to arrive at 2pm and now its only 10am 4 ghante pehle jaake jhanj bajaugi kya udhar Jake" she shouted

Taani: "haan get ready soon" I said and went from there bcoz she was right it is too soon to go but main kya karu I can't wait to meet him

Kriya: "taani come out fast na now you are not getting late" she shouted about 15th time to me to come out 

Taani: "ya coming within a five minutes" I answered her about 15th time what can I do I am going to meet love of my life and I have to look perfect for that

Kriya: "no more 5 minutes come out now means now otherwise I am not going to come with you at airport" arghhh stubborn kriya I  immediately came out of washroom after her warning

Kriya: "ohhh hoo some one is looking gorgeous today" she said while whistling I blushed slightly and indicated her to let's go

In car

Taani: "kriya please jaldi chalao naa" I said to her 

Kriya: "ohh madam traffic hai that's  not my problem I had not worked in rohit shetty's flim so I can do stunt aur itni hi problem hai toh khud gaadi chalo sorry humein zinda pahuchna hai usko lene ke life" she said and I glared at her but she was also right at her place we were stuck in traffic she also can't do anything

Kriya: "mmm taani I want to ask you something samaj nahi aa raha hai kaise puchu" she asked hesitatingly

Taani: "mmm muh se pucho" I asked and giggled on my silly joke while she just gave glare to me

Taani: "OK sorry sorry kriya listen you know na tumhein mujse puchne ke liye hesitate hone ki jarurat nahi hai ask what u want to" I asked while keeping my hand on her which was at staring and gave smile at her

Kriya: "mmm do you love rey?" She asked me I was shock by her question matlab how can she know my feelings no god I can't tell truth to her I was back from my shock when she is shooked me 

Taanj: "are you mad aisa  kuch nahi Maine abhi tak rey KO dekha tak nahi hai pyaar toh dur ki baat hai I mean seriously" I said ohh no sorry I almost shouted on her and this is very uncommon

Kriya: "ohh cool babe I was just asking bcoz in past 12 years span you always talk about rey rey likes this rey is like that rey rey rey rey rey ufff and today u have ready like koyi ladka tumhein dekhne aaya hai" 

Taani: "kriya see I don't love anyone not rey also agar aisa hota ya hoga I will definitely tell you and you know that" I lied kriya for a first time and thanks to my acting skill I was able to hide my emotions 

I was guilty I lied to kriya for first time yaar but rather I don't have any option first I have to confirm that rey love kriya or a girl with whom he chat if he love me I will say truth to kriya if he love kriya than kriya will fall for him for sure bcoz rey is so  sweet any girl would fall for him and kriya is right I talk so much about rey every detail to kriya but she never listens me and rahi baat mere dress up hone ki yaa rey Is and will be the only guy jiske liye main ready Hui hoon aur hoongi I was brack from my trance when kriya shook me 

Kriya: "ohh hello madam where Ru lost haan itni dher se bula rahi hoon where Ru lost? Wo tumhara rey na tumhein sach kehta hai tum jhalli ho jhalli chalo abhi" 

Thank god we were not late we reached before flite's arrival we took a cardboard and wrote a name Reyaansh singhaniya and stood in queue we kept cardboard at handle and by each passing second I was getting more nervous my heartbeat was increasing I was thinking ki mera heart  bhar nahi aa Jaye kahin and after ages flite arrived bunch of people were coming and there I saw a guy with most hot eyes and smile for which any one can die seeing that gut I was 120% sure he is rey my rey he was coming toward us I closed my eyes in nervousness and extended my hand I heard his voice he was telling "I am rey" then I open my eyes bcoz he was not shaking hands so I opened my eyes and the scene front of me was last thing I wanted to see rey was hugging kriya 

Rey: "I know you are kriya" and that happens what I was scared of I want to run from there I want to tell him truth but the truth is he love kriya and I can't do anything after ages he broke the hug

Rey: "why are you not talking" he said while broking hug and kriya was staring me and rey saw the direction where she was looking

Rey: "who is she?" It was the worst feeling believe me when u love someone and that person ask you who are you 

Taani: "hey I am taani kriya's sis cum Bestie" I said before kriya blurt out truth I forwarded my hand for handshake our hands met it looks so perfect but keeping my emotions aside I took my hand back

Kriya: "I am getting late let's go" she said while moving a head

Rey: "ye kriya itna ajeeb kyun behave kar rahi hai" he asked to himself but it was little louder 

Taani: "mmm eo actually kriya se aapne email pe chat ki hai real world main usse dosti karne ke liye koshish karni padegi I know you both are gud friends or maybe more than a friends but she is angry with you" I said to cheer him bcoz I can't see him sad and again thanks to my acting talent I was able to control myself to break into tears and side my emotions

Rey: "but wo angry kyun hai mujse?" He asked with his one eyebrow up aww he is so cute

Taani: "wooo ur flite was late na so usse wait Karna pada that's why" I scolded myself mentally for giving such a stupid excuse 

Rey: "so that's was not my fault" 

Taani: "mmm ya but wo kriya hai" I said while walking towards car but due to his bag in middle I stumbled at my foot and I was ready to fall and touch the ground but it doesn't happen i was in someone's arms my eyes were closed bcoz of fear I opened my eyes and I was lost  in his perfect eyes I was staring him like a love sick puppy I was back by my trance when he helped to stand me properly

Rey: "careful" I heard him saying

Taani: "thanks" I rushed bcoz I want to go hone soon so I can cry and I was hurt beyond a limit

Hope you guys liked it sorry for late update 
Do leave feedback plzzz

Edited by Snehalokwani200 - 04 May 2016 at 2:53am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni77vrinda-fanTAT_VJsainineha258aish_kajen25jem_vrushanmiyaaaamgvdVDfanforeverAarti_Taareytheroyalkhush-Snowflakes-Cutie_Princezzmaneet2011Amy21attractionPrincess_PrikajalkalwaniHeena_HinaTaaRey_VruShannishita23atulaya_taareysonamiglesiastwinkle-starsCandyfloss-TRIslam_labvrimarfanumatejeshtaareycrazyfan.Shanaya.anum_6Pearl_TRkadia717sona_taareytaarey-foreverdoll_dimplesneharjun92princess369arshifan04lechu10my_angel...Gursharn3010-AnyDestiny-sumana.sheshaskfirdousshamanbkNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDkartikaJAvinii01zarakhanarloverNicky-nishchinudollyyashika.angelangelshaharnavmaanRoopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43cuppypie121Mon_trdh19raddhiMissu_TRrockstarloverbluesky10_khwaish__PanCake_...Natasha...chand91Viji.Chandrannewmoon18

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
awsme
umatejesh Goldie
umatejesh
umatejesh

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Nice upd
Aww poor taani she love rey so much 
But rey didnt recognized her n hugged kriya