Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TR-It's started with Friend request [UPDATED PART 5 ON 28-7-16] (Page 25)

Princess_Pri Senior Member
Princess_Pri
Princess_Pri

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Superb and cute update...
The  way she helped him in cleaning and he saved her from falling,
their LLHH scene,
Every thing is just amazing..
Update next part soon... 

doll_dimple Goldie
doll_dimple
doll_dimple

Posted: 22 June 2016 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Nice update 
Aisha_Aish Senior Member
Aisha_Aish
Aisha_Aish

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Nice and cute update just amazing... Thumbs Up
raddhi IF-Rockerz
raddhi
raddhi

Posted: 28 June 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Taarey getting comfortable nice
Rey save taani but she got lil hurt
Thanks for PM
anum_6 Goldie
anum_6
anum_6

Posted: 23 July 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Aww super cute story
Loved it
Great work
Continue soon
_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Update please
vinii01 IF-Dazzler
vinii01
vinii01

Posted: 24 July 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Pls cont soon
Snehalokwani200 Senior Member
Snehalokwani200
Snehalokwani200

Posted: 28 July 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Part 5

Kriya: "mm i am sorry actually muje pata nahi thaa... " she was not able to complete her sentence 

Rey: "its cool" he said while forcing smile 

Kriya: "and thanks also for saving taani agar woh nahi hoti toh don't know how i will be here she has supported me at my every step of my life she has never ever discouraged me usne mere liye bhot kuch kiya hai mere liye when all were against me she was the one who supported me and said i am doing right by following my heart because our heart can never take wrong decision she is very different from me but at the same time she is best for me aur agar usse kuch aaj ho jata toh... " 

Rey: "heyyy its fine and she is my friend also isn't she?" His tone was soft this tym seeing her tears

Kriya: "and am sorry for my behavior also am really sorry" she said with genuineness in her voice 

Rey: "its ok but why you were mad at me?" And it was very tough question for Kriya she don't know what to answer as she can't Tell truth to him because of taani's promise  and she even don't know what taani had old him behind this behavior of her she was about to say something when taani came from behind

Taani: "maine aapko bataya jo tha ki kri ko late latif pasand nahi hai" she said while Kriya was staring at her taani passed her forceful smile and bechaara rey don't know ki chal kya raha hai

Kriya: "ya right" she said with full attitude 

Rey: "ok fine you have forgive me now right" he said while kriya nodded in yes 

Rey: "now let me deal with her taani why you came up haan doctor has said you complete bed rest" 

Taani: "but i was getting bore and hungry too" she pouted 

Rey: "ok now as u don't have to climb up stairs so u can't down u can sleep in my room" he said making kriya and taani shock

Rey: "i mean i will sleep in other room obviously and if you are scared of sleeping alone in others room so Kriya can sleep with you" 

Taani: "how do u know that i am scared? " she asked nervously

Rey: "i just guessed because you are a cry baby" 

Taani: "no i am not" she said while rey took her in his arms

Rey: " yes you are and stop wriggling in my arms i am not going to rape you doctor has strictly told not to climb or descend from stairs" he almost shouted kriya was smiling seeing their bond 

At rey's room 

They were enjoying their dinner with soft drinks

Rey: "kriya pass me that soft drink plz" he said while he stand their with empty glass while kriya went and brought pepsi rey was busy in fighting with taani kriya was about to pour Pepsi when taani shouted 

Taani: "kri nahi" she shouted making rey and kriya shock then Rey saw ki kriya was about to pour pepsi and kriya was standing their

Taani: "rey ko pepsi se allergy hai he was drinking mazza before" she said while kriya realized

Rey: "yes but wait a second taani how do you come to know maine tumhe toh bataya nahi tha maine toh kriya ko bataya tha" he asked out of curiosity bechaara rey was confused how the hell this is happening at the earth jo cheeze maine kriya ko batayi thi wo taani ko pata hai

Taani: "wo kri ne bataya tha" she said with forced smile rey was not fully satisfied then rey's head popped that if kriya knows then why she was pouring pepsi 

Taani: "and before you ask ki kri pour kyun rahi thi she was checking ki aap ka dyaan hai ki nahi she is 'J' with our bond" she said sarcastically finding no other bahana and then taarey brust into laughter 

Kriya: "jealous my foot" she stamped her foot and went while taarey hified they talk for more and all went to sleep

At night

Kriya: "taani today you have told so much lies for me first and stupid one was that i hate late lateef when i belong to that category only and second that pepsi one aisa kab tak chalta rahega haan?"

Taani: "i don't know kab tak as long as he is happy he is my friend kri from past 12 years i can't see him unhappy" she said with sad smile and they drifted to sleep

Here Rey was not able to sleep because of change in routine from london sleep was far away from his eyes 'ek kaam karta hoon kriya ko jaake utha ta hoon iss bahane uske saath thoda tym spend bhi ho jayega and mera time pass bhi' he thought and went to his room 
'Rey make sure not to disturb taani sleep she is already not well' he reminded himself 

As he entered room he saw that moon light was directly failing on taani's face he went and bend there and was adoring her face in aww then few strands of hair was falling on her face disturbing our romeo so he pulled his hand to put strands behind her hair his hand touched her cheeks and taani woke up in disturbance and was shock seeing rey so close... 

Precap taarey night out

Hello guys sry for not updating this story because of less of inspiration anyways hope u liked it do leave feedback plzzz ignore one or two words comments 

Edited by Snehalokwani200 - 28 July 2016 at 7:18am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

mtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJaish_kajen25mamantheshwarimgvdmiyaaaaAarti_TaareytheroyalkhushSimantharAmy21ndcdanceCutie_PrincezzPrincess_PriTaaRey_VruShanRivanahArshTRnishita23atulaya_taareyHeena_Hinakajalkalwanivrimarfanggd30565twinkle-starsCandyfloss-TRIslam_labPearl_TRtaareycrazyfanmy_angel...-AnyDestiny-anum_6Gursharn3010taarey-foreversneharjun92sona_taareyarshifan04deepasubhashlechu10sumana.sheshaSona_loveVDNidaJavidTaaReyAngeline124shamanbkTR_lovebirdsskfirdouszarakhanarloverNicky-nishkartikaJAshaan...vinii01Seriously.SujayrickyNishu43Roopsha_98bluesky10rockstarlover_khwaish_set_fire_2_rainMon_tr...Natasha...newmoon18

Go to top