Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TR-It's started with Friend request [UPDATED PART 5 ON 28-7-16] (Page 12)

set_fire_2_rain IF-Rockerz
set_fire_2_rain
set_fire_2_rain

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Really lykd it.. Eager 4 d nxt.. Update soon

sneharjun92 Goldie
sneharjun92
sneharjun92

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it.
Poor taani loves rey.
She is hurt...
Waiting for next partSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshTR

doll_dimple Goldie
doll_dimple
doll_dimple

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Amazing update...
-AnyDestiny- Goldie
-AnyDestiny-
-AnyDestiny-

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Nyc..
kayanatjasmine7 Senior Member
kayanatjasmine7
kayanatjasmine7

Posted: 07 May 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Update plz plz plz
Snehalokwani200 Senior Member
Snehalokwani200
Snehalokwani200

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
clearification 

1 many of u guys want to know whther kriya's character is positive or negative for now it is positive and  for further story i dont that she will be positive or not bcoz i dont know that at which note i am going to end this stry it wll be depend on ur response 

2 few of you are telling tht taani shuld understood that rey is not magician that he will recognize her but at this stage taani  thinks that shd loves rey so she recognized him if rey also love her than rey ne usse pehchana kyun nahi so thts why she thinks rey loves kriya 

hope i am clear if u guys have any other doubt free to write

scroll down for update

Edited by Snehalokwani200 - 13 May 2016 at 1:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TaaRey_VruShandoll_dimplesneharjun92my_angel...NidaJavidTaaReykartikaJAvinii01Roopsha_98Missu_TRrockstarlover_khwaish_Sujayrickychand91

Snehalokwani200
Snehalokwani200

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
scroll up for clarification

Part 3

Kriya was on driver seat waiting for both of them and rey was about to seat at passenger seat. 
Kriya: "ohh hello mister you are not yet that deserving ki tumhein kriya the kriya ghai ke baaju main baithne ka mauka mile so go and sit behind taanu come and sit here" she said making rey to narrow his eyes at her bcoz Jo kriya KO wo janta hai she didn't have attitude problem but he shrugged thinking she is mad at him that's why she is ignoring him. Whole road anyone didn't speak
Taani was not in state to speak anything rey was capturing beautiful images of Mumbai letting this country his country air blowing at his face kriya was already angry bcoz she was already was not agreeing with taani's decision to lie to rey and then she has to drama of friendship with rey 

At traffic signal
Kriya: "taanu tujhe bukhar toh nahi hai" she said while keeping her head on taani's forhead while taani was confused isse kya hua
Kriya: "ohh my god taani tum pure 45 minutes chup baithi ho mirical nahi toh you are chatter box aaj sun kahan se nikla tha wow taani" she almost shouted which make rey and taani shock while taani narrowed her eyes at her compliment and give her 'why Ru doing over acting look' and kriya just chuckled 
Kriya: "ohh hello mister tum kahan par rukne wale ho?" 
TaAni: "where he is going to stay MATLAB obivo with us he is new here" she said but then she realize she is making things more difficult for her
Rey: "see your sister is more sensible than you but thanks taani no need I have farm house here we never used to come there in fact main kbhi aya bhi nahi hoon but as a property my dad had buy that farm house years ago so..." 
Taani was relived by this that she don't have to face him daily
Kriya: "OK but where is your that farm house I have to leave so tell fast" she said ignoring his stry but the address he gave shocked taani bcoz it was opposite to kriya and taani's bungalow she was cursing her fate.
Kriya stopped car in front of their house their house was opposite taani and rey came out from car and with his luggage 
REy: "hey kriya you are not coming?" He asked as he saw her taking turn 
Kriya: "I have to.go for my rehearsals taanu meet you later" she said as went 
Rey: "ye kriya KO kya hogaya I know she is dancer she has told me in emails but ek din wo miss kar sakti thi na" he said while moving towards her (taani Is also dancer so usne hi rey KO bataya tha)
Taani: "woh toh Krishna ji KO hi pata kriya KO kya hua hai" he was shocked listening Krishna ji from taani's mouth bcoz taani emails main bhi Krishna ji likhti thi and according to rey kriya is the girl who wrote emails to him but then he shrugged it thinking both r sista so maybe dono krishnaji  bolti ho
Taani: "by the way agar koyi bhi help chahiye ho toh call me..." She said but was interuptted by taani's nani and kriya's daadi came der
Rajshree: "taanu ye kon hai?" She asked while coming der
Taani: "naani ye rey hai kriya ke friend  aur mere bhi ye aaj hi first time Mumbai ain aaye hai London se" she said while rey glared at her when she call him her friend and then he gave her one of his best smile
Rajshree: "ohh toh ye tumhara dost hai first time wo bhi akele ek kaam Karo tum na humare yahan khana khane aaya Karo beta" she said while caressing his cheeks 

REy: "pakka vaise bhi mujhe cooking nahi aati" he said while kissing rajshree's hand taani went from there and rajshree too 
At ghai's house
Taani: "naani plzz aap mumma KO bolna kii rey kriya ke friend hai aap janti hai na mumma KO pata chalega toh she will scold me plzz" she said while making puppy face and rajshree nodded taani kissed her naani's cheeks and went in her room and locked herself
Taani was writing her diary which was her regular routine
Krishna ji I know I am doing stupidity by hiding truth from rey but rey loves kriya not me life main first time papa ke baad kisi se itna pyaar kiya tha but what you did you snatched rey also from me why god but I know if our love is true you also can't stop us...
Taani was crying from past 1 hour and was disturb by knock on door
Taani: "jii"
Rajshree: "taanu rey aaya hai for lunch come fast he is waiting for you" she said while taani closed her eyes cursing her naani for inviting rey everyday for food how she have to face him she was back from her thoughts again with knock on door
Taani: "Yaa I am coming" she said while collecting all efforts and getting up and washed her face and went down stairs and rey was busy watching living area
Rey: "hiii taani" he said but she was lost in his charms and during this she missed one step and kept her foot on another and was about to fall when rey hold her both were lost in each others eyes specially taani rey was back in sense when his cell rang but taani was still lost
Rey: "I don't have problem holding you like this and I am sure tumhe bhi problem nahi hai but my cell is ringing so..." He said while leaning down and spoke in her ears but was loud enough for rajshree to hear who was standing at distance  in aww seeing duo taani came back in sense when his words reach in ears and in her tiny brain 

After lunch rey was about to leave
Rajshree: "taanu rey KO hamara ghar dikhao jaa" she said while taani just glared at her naani knowing what is cooking in her head but having no choice taani take rey to her house trip.
Taani: "and finally this is my room" she said while lying on her bed tiredly but rey was not tired he was amaze like he is doing some adventure
rey: "nice room by the way" he said while making himself comfortable  at sofa
Taani: "thanks" taani mumbled while her eyes were close and rey was staring at her angelic face he was lost in her but was back in real world soon
Rey: "taani when kriya is going to come?" He asked while taani got up and throws pillow at him
Taani: "I don't know jitne baar aap mujse yeh question puchoge my answer will be same bcoz I really don't know no fix time she is going to come" she said irritatedly while rey just chuckled at her angry face and small cute angry nose
Taani: "mmm rey woh I am sorry" she said while moving towards him while rey just raised his eyebrow asking why she is saying sorry knowing it won't be bcoz of that pillow she throws at him

Taani: "woh I addressed you as my friend in front of naani actually naani don't like kriya bcoz of her living style and behavior agar main unko bolti that you are kriya's friend than she must be had not accepted you and I know I completely understand it is wrong but she is old we can't change her so sorry" 

Rey: "ohh its fine ur naani is sweet I understand but tum mujhe apna friend nahi manti that means" he said while faking that he is sad

Taani: "its not like that I mean we r not friends also I mean..." She was interrupted by rey   

Rey: "OK fine let me take initiative so miss taani shekhawat would you like to be my friend?" He said while forwarding his hand with hope in his eyes and again it is starting with friend request...

Hello guys sorry for late update was sad bcoz of not gud respond and I  was not free also dry for that hope u liked update if u guys have any doubt feel free to ask 

And plzzz if possible ignore one or two words comments

RAJSHREE'S  CS NXT PAGE

Edited by Snehalokwani200 - 13 May 2016 at 11:19am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

mtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJaish_kajen25jem_vrushanmiyaaaamamantheshwarimgvdurvi-taareyVDfanforeverAarti_TaareytheroyalkhushSimantharWillyWonkaAmy21lovelysweetndcdancevrimarfanPrincess_PrikajalkalwaniCandyfloss-TRIslam_labggd30565Heena_HinaTaaRey_VruShanRivanahArshTRnishita23atulaya_taareytaareycrazyfanPearl_TRkadia717umatejesh.Shanaya.Gursharn3010-AnyDestiny-my_angel...princess369arshifan04taarey-foreverdoll_dimplesneharjun92lechu10sumana.sheshaskfirdousNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.shamanbkangelshahkartikaJAyashika.angelzarakhanarloverNicky-nishSeriously.Roopsha_98SujayrickyNishu43_khwaish_rockstarloverbluesky10cuppypie121Mon_trdh19raddhi_PanCake_Viji.Chandranchand91newmoon18

Snehalokwani200
Snehalokwani200

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
rajshree ghai: kriya's daadi and taani's naani from childhood itself when taani's dad died she is living at her naani's and tauji's house with her mom taani is apple of eye of rajshree. rajshree dont hate kriya only she hate her life style  rajshree care about kriya alot but dont show and love kriya also but not more than taani bcoz taani's mom hate taani bcoz she is helding her responisble for her husband's death so rajshree pamper taani alot

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jem_vrushanurvi-taareyCutie_PrincezzTaaRey_VruShantaareycrazyfan-AnyDestiny-doll_dimplesneharjun92sona_taarey.-Soumya-.cuppypie121_khwaish_rockstarloverMon_trNishu43Roopsha_98

Go to top