but guys you all really need to take a deep breath

either people are panicking abt Yuvi and Twinkle marriage

or supporting Yuvi

whatever it is to each their own and yes u have the right to tell your opinion 
but dont bash each other

we are like a family people

now coming to TEI
Keeping all points at one side

again and again we have seen Yuvi trying to manipulate twinkle and trying to get her
and this is how the story has moved forward

his approaches made TWINJ closer ..

I am not sure whether the shaadi part is coming up or not 

but I am sure like always TEI will not drag it 

so just enjoy and I am sure TWINJ will be together 

and also applause to Zain's acting as Yuvi

the show has to go on right ?

so chill please

love u all

and yeah

take a deep breath😳
Edited by griffy.fz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yea Griffy..some people are getting so worked up without knowing whats in store,  jumping to conclusions. Its ok to voice your opinions and vent out frustration but don't over do it please. It lowers our motivation too , who are trying to stay positive despite all the bashing going around for the past few days and discourages to watch the show. It's really sad. I don't know why people are so angry about this..I mean there are people in the real world who are like Yuvi..We need to see the fall of these kinda people and learn how not  to fall prey to them. So let's all chill and wait to see how yuvi digs his own grave. It's just a show afterall.
trulymaheshfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiGya_ArHi

Yea Griffy..some people are getting so worked up without knowing whats in store,  jumping to conclusions. Its ok to voice your opinions and vent out frustration but don't over do it please. It lowers our motivation too , who are trying to stay positive despite all the bashing going around for the past few days and discourages to watch the show. It's really sad. I don't know why people are so angry about this..I mean there are people in the real world who are like Yuvi..We need to see the fall of these kinda people and learn how not  to fall prey to them. So let's all chill and wait to see how yuvi digs his own grave. It's just a show afterall.

EXACTLY MAN u told the words that I have in Mind,but these ppl how can they support Yuvi's actions,common In Real Life We do need to be careful from such ppl,just bcoz this is a tv show and the villain is handsome,u can't force heroine to be with villain 

Zain is extraordinary villain ever seen he is superb ,but Yuvi a Big NO
Edited by trulymaheshfan - 7 years ago
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Couldnt agree more. 
True griffy..
Lets just see the track unfold
dksamma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post griffy. 
I am a little worked up about the show ( I mean of course I am) but I really don't like the negativity that seems to spew out into the forum. The show's primary aim is to incite emotions in us and thats exactly what they are doing. We need to jsut go aong for the ride! 
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AbhiGya_ArHi

exactly ppl are getting too worked up

yes share yr opinion

yes discuss the issues

but plz dnt bash each other we are like a family 
griffy.fz thumbnail
Originally posted by: trulymaheshfan

EXACTLY MAN u told the words that I have in Mind,but these ppl how can they support Yuvi's actions,common In Real Life We do need to be careful from such ppl,just bcoz this is a tv show and the villain is handsome,u can't force heroine to be with villain 

Zain is extraordinary villain ever seen he is superb ,but Yuvi a Big NO

its their choice to support Yuvi we cant enforce our opinions on them
but at the same time you have full write to express your opinions

ad we all just need to relax and be positive!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal1298

Couldnt agree more. 

True griffy..
Lets just see the track unfold

exactly let it unfold!
griffy.fz thumbnail
Originally posted by: dksamma

Thank you for this post griffy. 

I am a little worked up about the show ( I mean of course I am) but I really don't like the negativity that seems to spew out into the forum. The show's primary aim is to incite emotions in us and thats exactly what they are doing. We need to jsut go aong for the ride! 

exactly i dont like negativity either

u said it right

the shows aim is to entertain us
to get worked up and bash each other is not gnna do any good to any of us
griffy.fz thumbnail
lgta hai sabne is post ko nhi padha