The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Tranquility123

I've already stated my opinions on other threads but I was curious about what you had to sayLOL

The detachment point is so accurate dude. I havent watched the past two episodes, fair play I was engrossed in my assignments, but none of the posts on the forum actually got me excited enough to see what the episodes were about. Hence, I'll probably pile them until later this week because I'm in no rush to watch them yet courtesy the lack of discussion posts on the forum atm. However, most of the time, I've realised the episodes arent half as bad as people make them out to be. (Yet to read your yesterdays analysis btw)

Conflicting opinions are something I'm generally very good at dealing with so constructive posts are actually quite enjoyable as compared to complaining posts. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I've also seen people on 'positive' squad reply quite rudely to other members not in the same boat as them.

Guys its a request. If you cant portray your views in a discursive manner, please dont say anything or just wait until someone else can phrase your thoughts better than you. Sometimes people have bad days and they want to vent. Cool. Let them. If it irks you, then ignore the post and carry on.

Nice post bruv. I think the whole thing is just getting ridiculous now.

You've put it in amazing words. I agree so much!

And for episodes. Real life comes first so that's understandable but like you said, negative reactions aren't helping the fact that all of us are distancing from the show. I didn't watch last weekends EPUSODE when it aired but waited until Monday to watch it because there was just so much bad reviews about the episode and ironically the episodes weren't bad at all. They are slow, but they are good.

Honestly there have be SO MANY times I've contemplated watching episodes in the past and when I eventually did, they were actually pretty decent episodes. People need to get out of this habit of judging the whole basket by one rotten apple. Yes, there might be a scene which does not make sense or makes your blood boil, but it doesnt mean that the rest of the episode was just as bad. 

Sometimes its like talking to a wall I swear LOL 

areeba_blossom

superstar15 Senior Member
superstar15
superstar15

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post Areeba! There have been tracks I haven't liked and I am going what the lol but in the end I still watch the show I have never missed an epi. I just came to the forum on the weekend cause school was finally finished and all I had seen were negative post kinda didn't make wanna go on the forum but I caught up on the show and had to say I don't know why people were complaining the track is pretty good I am actually enjoying it. It is true when people see all of negativity they tend to wanna stay away from it hence it seemed like there was no activity. To me if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Let everyone enjoy let's not fight we all love the show and healthy discussions are okay but let's not spread to much negativity. I really want to come on here more. @Tranquilty123 agree with your bold paragraph! Let's just enjoy the show know matter what even I have learned we can't satisfy everyone.

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superstar15

Thanks for this post Areeba! There have been tracks I haven't liked and I am going what the lol but in the end I still watch the show I have never missed an epi. I just came to the forum on the weekend cause school was finally finished and all I had seen were negative post kinda didn't make wanna go on the forum but I caught up on the show and had to say I don't know why people were complaining the track is pretty good I am actually enjoying it. It is true when people see all of negativity they tend to wanna stay away from it hence it seemed like there was no activity. To me if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Let everyone enjoy let's not fight we all love the show and healthy discussions are okay but let's not spread to much negativity. I really want to come on here more. @Tranquilty123 agree with your bold paragraph! Let's just enjoy the show know matter what even I have learned we can't satisfy everyone.

I totally agree. That's why i sit back and enjoy the show myself. the tracks are developing wonderfully! 
--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Areeba i agree with you word to wordBig smile
Everybody is entitled to their opinion positive/negative without bashing the other.

Im not that active on the forum but with what is going on here i dont feel the same here as i used to before.
--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
And no i dont think reviews are actually useful for me before i have seen the episode myself first and formed my own opinion.
And the episodes have been manageable for me even though the reviews here werent too appreciative.

Go to top