India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Does review helps? (Page 2)

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:01am | IP Logged
BTW I have noticed one thing, those "Always unsatisfied" people only creates negative posts...but you will NOT FIND Their "Opinions" on any positive posts, be it your post, my posts, Teddy, Ragini Di's I don't find their comments in such positive posts, I mean they appears only when there is something bad or negative things going on but when there is a beautiful TwiNj scene I don't find them...

Sorry if anyone get hurts but its my observation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Very well explained Areeba and thank you for this post! These days there are many negative posts and it's the same people over and over and they say the same thing with the commencement of each track...I try not to get affected but it does take a toll when you yourself are enjoying the show and hope others view the show with the same positivity that you do, but instead are subjected to an outpouring of negativity to such an extent that you decide it's better to just enjoy the show without coming onto the forum...if you do that, however, the forum suffers and our rank goes down so I guess the best thing to do is to keep up the positive spirit and ignore the negative posts and instead strive to make the forum a better environment for all...

Totally agree Sumi. The days I watched episode without coming to the forum first, I've enjoyed the episode and been entertained by it. People don't seem to realize that there constant spamming of same ideas affect others too.
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

BTW I have noticed one thing, those "Always unsatisfied" people only creates negative posts...but you will NOT FIND Their "Opinions" on any positive posts, be it your post, my posts, Teddy, Ragini Di's I don't find their comments in such positive posts, I mean they appears only when there is something bad or negative things going on but when there is a beautiful TwiNj scene I don't find them...

Totally agree. There do not help with forum activity never comment of buzz articles. I've never seen them comment on Episodic posts not on any fan fiction. It's very upsetting that such has effected the atmosphere of the forum.
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Areeba you said it all

areeba_blossom

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Wonderful and much needed post areeba...
S am fed up of the negativity... Being upset and having individual opinion is ok...but finally v have to accept it's a daily soap...v shouldn't take it seriously and some people starts bashing...sometimes arguments ends up in fighting...if any single pic is posted or an article is published then tats it then people starts developing their own story...
Oops...to be honest aft seeing many negative post I'm loosing interest to come to forum..
But here u and many frndz are the sole reason am coming and commenting..

areeba_blossom

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Totally agree. There do not help with forum activity never comment of buzz articles. I've never seen them comment on Episodic posts not on any fan fiction. It's very upsetting that such has effected the atmosphere of the forum.
Well even I don't comment much on buzz articles because of my issues with the ranking system of IF but I try my best to include myself in the spreading positivity thing, I am not asking them to help in ranking of the forum just expecting them to cooperate to keep the atmosphere of the forum worth visiting its OUR forum... And keeping it "Beautiful" is OUR Responsibility right?

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Well even I don't comment much on buzz articles because of my issues with the ranking system of IF but I try my best to include myself in the spreading positivity thing, I am not asking them to help in ranking of the forum just expecting them to cooperate to keep the atmosphere of the forum worth visiting its OUR forum... And keeping it "Beautiful" is OUR Responsibility right?

The point is participation. You are active in one part just as I am active in one part but some poss are repetitive and besides those posts, you never see them. They don't even reply on their posts usually. Venting is okay but purposefully creating a negative atmosphere impacts the viewership.
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

I've already stated my opinions on other threads but I was curious about what you had to sayLOL

The detachment point is so accurate dude. I havent watched the past two episodes, fair play I was engrossed in my assignments, but none of the posts on the forum actually got me excited enough to see what the episodes were about. Hence, I'll probably pile them until later this week because I'm in no rush to watch them yet courtesy the lack of discussion posts on the forum atm. However, most of the time, I've realised the episodes arent half as bad as people make them out to be. (Yet to read your yesterdays analysis btw)

Conflicting opinions are something I'm generally very good at dealing with so constructive posts are actually quite enjoyable as compared to complaining posts. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I've also seen people on 'positive' squad reply quite rudely to other members not in the same boat as them.

Guys its a request. If you cant portray your views in a discursive manner, please dont say anything or just wait until someone else can phrase your thoughts better than you. Sometimes people have bad days and they want to vent. Cool. Let them. If it irks you, then ignore the post and carry on.

Nice post bruv. I think the whole thing is just getting ridiculous now.

You've put it in amazing words. I agree so much!

And for episodes. Real life comes first so that's understandable but like you said, negative reactions aren't helping the fact that all of us are distancing from the show. I didn't watch last weekends EPUSODE when it aired but waited until Monday to watch it because there was just so much bad reviews about the episode and ironically the episodes weren't bad at all. They are slow, but they are good.

Tranquility123

Go to top