Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

BTW I have noticed one thing, those "Always unsatisfied" people only creates negative posts...but you will NOT FIND Their "Opinions" on any positive posts, be it your post, my posts, Teddy, Ragini Di's I don't find their comments in such positive posts, I mean they appears only when there is something bad or negative things going on but when there is a beautiful TwiNj scene I don't find them...

Sorry if anyone get hurts but its my observation

Totally agree. There do not help with forum activity never comment of buzz articles. I've never seen them comment on Episodic posts not on any fan fiction. It's very upsetting that such has effected the atmosphere of the forum.
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful and much needed post areeba...
S am fed up of the negativity... Being upset and having individual opinion is ok...but finally v have to accept it's a daily soap...v shouldn't take it seriously and some people starts bashing...sometimes arguments ends up in fighting...if any single pic is posted or an article is published then tats it then people starts developing their own story...
Oops...to be honest aft seeing many negative post I'm loosing interest to come to forum..
But here u and many frndz are the sole reason am coming and commenting..
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Totally agree. There do not help with forum activity never comment of buzz articles. I've never seen them comment on Episodic posts not on any fan fiction. It's very upsetting that such has effected the atmosphere of the forum.

Well even I don't comment much on buzz articles because of my issues with the ranking system of IF but I try my best to include myself in the spreading positivity thing, I am not asking them to help in ranking of the forum just expecting them to cooperate to keep the atmosphere of the forum worth visiting its OUR forum... And keeping it "Beautiful" is OUR Responsibility right?
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Well even I don't comment much on buzz articles because of my issues with the ranking system of IF but I try my best to include myself in the spreading positivity thing, I am not asking them to help in ranking of the forum just expecting them to cooperate to keep the atmosphere of the forum worth visiting its OUR forum... And keeping it "Beautiful" is OUR Responsibility right?

The point is participation. You are active in one part just as I am active in one part but some poss are repetitive and besides those posts, you never see them. They don't even reply on their posts usually. Venting is okay but purposefully creating a negative atmosphere impacts the viewership.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

I've already stated my opinions on other threads but I was curious about what you had to say๐Ÿ˜†

The detachment point is so accurate dude. I havent watched the past two episodes, fair play I was engrossed in my assignments, but none of the posts on the forum actually got me excited enough to see what the episodes were about. Hence, I'll probably pile them until later this week because I'm in no rush to watch them yet courtesy the lack of discussion posts on the forum atm. However, most of the time, I've realised the episodes arent half as bad as people make them out to be. (Yet to read your yesterdays analysis btw)

Conflicting opinions are something I'm generally very good at dealing with so constructive posts are actually quite enjoyable as compared to complaining posts. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I've also seen people on 'positive' squad reply quite rudely to other members not in the same boat as them.

Guys its a request. If you cant portray your views in a discursive manner, please dont say anything or just wait until someone else can phrase your thoughts better than you. Sometimes people have bad days and they want to vent. Cool. Let them. If it irks you, then ignore the post and carry on.

Nice post bruv. I think the whole thing is just getting ridiculous now.

You've put it in amazing words. I agree so much!

And for episodes. Real life comes first so that's understandable but like you said, negative reactions aren't helping the fact that all of us are distancing from the show. I didn't watch last weekends EPUSODE when it aired but waited until Monday to watch it because there was just so much bad reviews about the episode and ironically the episodes weren't bad at all. They are slow, but they are good.

Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Areeba i do agree.. atleast let the track get unfold first
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

You've put it in amazing words. I agree so much!

And for episodes. Real life comes first so that's understandable but like you said, negative reactions aren't helping the fact that all of us are distancing from the show. I didn't watch last weekends EPUSODE when it aired but waited until Monday to watch it because there was just so much bad reviews about the episode and ironically the episodes weren't bad at all. They are slow, but they are good.

Honestly there have be SO MANY times I've contemplated watching episodes in the past and when I eventually did, they were actually pretty decent episodes. People need to get out of this habit of judging the whole basket by one rotten apple. Yes, there might be a scene which does not make sense or makes your blood boil, but it doesnt mean that the rest of the episode was just as bad. 

Sometimes its like talking to a wall I swear ๐Ÿ˜† 

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post Areeba! There have been tracks I haven't liked and I am going what the lol but in the end I still watch the show I have never missed an epi. I just came to the forum on the weekend cause school was finally finished and all I had seen were negative post kinda didn't make wanna go on the forum but I caught up on the show and had to say I don't know why people were complaining the track is pretty good I am actually enjoying it. It is true when people see all of negativity they tend to wanna stay away from it hence it seemed like there was no activity. To me if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Let everyone enjoy let's not fight we all love the show and healthy discussions are okay but let's not spread to much negativity. I really want to come on here more. @Tranquilty123 agree with your bold paragraph! Let's just enjoy the show know matter what even I have learned we can't satisfy everyone.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Originally posted by: superstar15

Thanks for this post Areeba! There have been tracks I haven't liked and I am going what the lol but in the end I still watch the show I have never missed an epi. I just came to the forum on the weekend cause school was finally finished and all I had seen were negative post kinda didn't make wanna go on the forum but I caught up on the show and had to say I don't know why people were complaining the track is pretty good I am actually enjoying it. It is true when people see all of negativity they tend to wanna stay away from it hence it seemed like there was no activity. To me if you have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all. Let everyone enjoy let's not fight we all love the show and healthy discussions are okay but let's not spread to much negativity. I really want to come on here more. @Tranquilty123 agree with your bold paragraph! Let's just enjoy the show know matter what even I have learned we can't satisfy everyone.

I totally agree. That's why i sit back and enjoy the show myself. the tracks are developing wonderfully! 
--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Areeba i agree with you word to word๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Everybody is entitled to their opinion positive/negative without bashing the other.

Im not that active on the forum but with what is going on here i dont feel the same here as i used to before.