India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Does review helps?

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Typically I don't partake in discussions like such I am initiating. I've only posted reactions to the episodes, EP analysis.

Negative reactions to show are taking a toll on this forum. Yes you all are entitled to your positive and negative opinions but see the thing is many of you guys are repitative in terms of reaction to every single track. Yesterday's EP was actually very great but only few people literally saw it because of the negativity and criticism that filled after the EP aired. Many of us here are online viewers and the updates impact whether we go on to watch the episode later on or push it.

Detachment from the show is understandable because the conflict has been stretched since quite a many days but literally spamming with same words after every track, after every episode has an impact on viewership too. Our forum rank went down and is an example of how few of the people are coming up. Many are pushing the EP to watch in weekend because apparently the show isn't going great except that the development is great.

What I really want from both positive/negative sides and reactions is that it's a daily soap in the end of the day. Don't boil your blood over something that is predictable and not going to change. Be the change in society so you can bring change to the mentality that is showcased on the television. Stop being so hard on the show. They have to put out content 6 days a week and that's not an easy job.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvLeFanarunaccsuperstar15Komal1298amlavskardooks--Natasha--CuteMonsta-sumaiya-teddyyyTranquility123Snowflake0923Sherni_Jerry

MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wow!
I second everything you said
Its a soap and it has to be taken in that spirit. No one needs to get all worked up over something that happens in a piece of fiction. I can understand that things like these, grow on you but still we all watch for entertainment and it just has to be taken that way 

Edited by MaliciousAngel - 27 April 2016 at 6:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thank you very much Areeba, I think that a lot of us really needed to hear this, as I was considering making a similar post myself.
I for one do come on the forums to read reactions on the episode and yes as Areeba said I do get affected when I see negative posts about the episodes, however I have learnt to ignore such posts as from experience, I've learnt that sometimes when people react negatively to an episode that episode happened to be very good in my opinion. 

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Thank you very much Areeba, I think that a lot of us really needed to hear this, as I was considering making a similar post myself.
I for one do come on the forums to read reactions on the episode and yes as Areeba said I do get affected when I see negative posts about the episodes, however I have learnt to ignore such posts as from experience, I've learnt that sometimes when people react negatively to an episode that episode happened to be very good in my opinion.

Very much in agreement Karen. I didn't almost watch yesterday's episode because everyone was bashing it and even being mean to the actors but it turned out to be good episode. The show carries a flair of over dramatics and exaggeration since Day 1 so if six months haven't been enough to deal with that then no one will ever be happy with any track.

kardooks

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Well said Areeba,

Sharing opinion & repeating the same thing again & again both are different, this is a public property... OPEN to ALL everyone can share their opinions be it positive or negative but there is something call "Atmosphere" same reactions even before watching the "Full" thing spoils the atmosphere...

Discussion is good but it should be a healthy one...Yesterday a member actually BASHED/BLAMED us stating "Ooye relax n chill kehne waloon" yeah she deleted the title after our comments but such things AFFECTS... We come here to ENJOY not to get hyper...

areeba_blossom

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by kardooks

Very much in agreement Karen. I didn't almost watch yesterday's episode because everyone was bashing it and even being mean to the actors but it turned out to be good episode. The show carries a flair of over dramatics and exaggeration since Day 1 so if six months haven't been enough to deal with that then no one will ever be happy with any track.
I remember once I think it was during the Rajjo's track where the reaction was also similar and I was Soo down that I didn't want to look at the episode however my love for the show outweighed my depression and I did look at the show and actually enjoyed it. 
Then I remembered patiently waiting on your analysis to see your opinion and when I read it I just wanted to hug you then as I realized we both share the same opinion on the particular episode.

areeba_blossom

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Very well explained Areeba and thank you for this post! These days there are many negative posts and it's the same people over and over and they say the same thing with the commencement of each track...I try not to get affected but it does take a toll when you yourself are enjoying the show and hope others view the show with the same positivity that you do, but instead are subjected to an outpouring of negativity to such an extent that you decide it's better to just enjoy the show without coming onto the forum...if you do that, however, the forum suffers and our rank goes down so I guess the best thing to do is to keep up the positive spirit and ignore the negative posts and instead strive to make the forum a better environment for all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksareeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I've already stated my opinions on other threads but I was curious about what you had to say LOL

The detachment point is so accurate dude. I havent watched the past two episodes, fair play I was engrossed in my assignments, but none of the posts on the forum actually got me excited enough to see what the episodes were about. Hence, I'll probably pile them until later this week because I'm in no rush to watch them yet courtesy the lack of discussion posts on the forum atm. However, most of the time, I've realised the episodes arent half as bad as people make them out to be. (Yet to read your yesterdays analysis btw)

Conflicting opinions are something I'm generally very good at dealing with so constructive posts are actually quite enjoyable as compared to complaining posts. As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I've also seen people on 'positive' squad reply quite rudely to other members not in the same boat as them. 

Guys its a request. If you cant portray your views in a discursive manner, please dont say anything or just wait until someone else can phrase your thoughts better than you. Sometimes people have bad days and they want to vent. Cool. Let them. If it irks you, then ignore the post and carry on

Nice post bruv. I think the whole thing is just getting ridiculous now. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksareeba_blossom

Go to top