Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

IMPORTANT -PEEP IN -REGARDING PLAGIARISED WORK (Page 4)

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dblackrubyneer

Second chances are in fairytale and in books... life never gives anyone a second chance... and if she was my friend in real life... then I would have NOT have given her a second chance... and trust me when I say that if she was my friend in real life... I would have done 10 time worse to her then I'm doing here...

good to know. In my life i had given second chances to many friends and they never disappointed me later. thats why i am doing that here as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToWrite

auroradowney Senior Member
auroradowney
auroradowney

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
That is your case di... I have given people second third fourth... I don't know how many chances... and I've always been disappointed...

And a person who hurts you the first time... second chance is like giving them knife to stab us in the heart because they missed there target the first time...

LoveToWrite

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosamale

Originally posted by Alvapriya

@ Rosamale

Do you know what actual matter is ?
She havent change any storyline or plot ...
She just translated dialogues from English to Hindi ...
she did copy entire works of others ..

My first question to you is ...
Have you checked the links I posted earlier?
If you would have checked then you would have not been asking this question...

And answer to you your earlier question ...I would have given her benefit of doubt if she would have apologised on her own and have told everyone complete truth. ..

Even I had stepped back letting her friends handle this matter ...but the way you people are reacting to this. ... I think there should be no law for plagiarism and plagiarism should be considered as only mistake instead of crime ...

And answer to your another question she wasn't able to defend herself. ...because I have posted proofs ...

Even after being on IF for nearly five years ...you don't know that copying another writer's works as it is with only changing character name and translating dialogues comes under plagiarism ?

Then I think I am at fault here ...

And about your last question that can't we see it as a mistake instead of crime ...then I would have let it go thinking it as her mistake if she would have accepted things completely but now instead of doing that she is running away ...

And for your kind information ...I am neither member of this forum nor I have interest in creating this mess ...

I did it thinking it as my responsibility as a reader.

I have written stories and i had given permission when someone asks me whether they can copy that. they dont give me credit and i am fine with that coz atleast they got permission from me and they have changed the characters, plot and conversation to fit into their shows demands.

Regarding the links, yes i checked a few. and still i am saying all these things.

if a person dont know that he or she has committed a crime, then why would they go and apologize first? she realized that her mistake was grave and apologized once you pointed out. doesn't that count?

About her running away, this is virtual world where no one can see you face to face. if she feels that she is being cornered and there is no was anyone would believe her, why would she still stay back and getting humiliated again and again? No one would do that. they will try for sometime and if they feel no one is there for them, they will eventually quit. its not like we are in her real life right? we are a part of virtual life.

Hey dear ...
See everyone have their pov and opinions and one should respect that ...
I can very well see you have made your mind and no matter what I say wont change nor I want you to change it ...
I do respect everything you said above ...
I hope you will also respect what I will be saying ...
you said ... if a person dont know that he or she has committed a crime, then why would they go and apologize first?
It wasn't about that ...it was when I made that post she did PM me saying that she will remove her all work and communicate in PMS but please delete the post ...

You know what I feel ...if she had taken permissions ...she wouldnt have removed her stories ...as I never asked her to remover her work ...not even once ...she would have been confident that she had taken the permission then why to delete her work ? She would have straight answered to me that she had the permissions ...

And about quitting ...dear the main reason behind deleting my post was that only ...when I got to know that she is leaving IF ...I deleted my post not because I am wrong but because I don't want to be a reason of anyone's exit form IF

I told tia too yesterday this ...she knows everything . I told her I am stepping away ...this is your forum and I am leaving this matter upto members of Arjun forum...

Hope as I respect your opinion you will respect mine too...

And yeah I never did humiliate her ...I can't and won't do that ...That's against my manners ...I believe no matter what... we don't have any right to do that ...you can see in my every comment or post ...I just kept my point ...I haven't use any bad words for her or for anyone ...because I am not against her ...I am only against plagiarism ...

De

Edited by Alvapriya - 29 April 2016 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Harsha111auroradowneyDark-Beauty

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rosamale

@ Rosamale

Do you know what actual matter is ?
She havent change any storyline or plot ...
She just translated dialogues from English to Hindi ...
she did copy entire works of others ..

My first question to you is ...
Have you checked the links I posted earlier?
If you would have checked then you would have not been asking this question...

And answer to you your earlier question ...I would have given her benefit of doubt if she would have apologised on her own and have told everyone complete truth. ..

Even I had stepped back letting her friends handle this matter ...but the way you people are reacting to this. ... I think there should be no law for plagiarism and plagiarism should be considered as only mistake instead of crime ...

And answer to your another question she wasn't able to defend herself. ...because I have posted proofs ...

Even after being on IF for nearly five years ...you don't know that copying another writer's works as it is with only changing character name and translating dialogues comes under plagiarism ?

Then I think I am at fault here ...

And about your last question that can't we see it as a mistake instead of crime ...then I would have let it go thinking it as her mistake if she would have accepted things completely but now instead of doing that she is running away ...

And for your kind information ...I am neither member of this forum nor I have interest in creating this mess ...

I did it thinking it as my responsibility as a reader.

I have written stories and i had given permission when someone asks me whether they can copy that. they dont give me credit and i am fine with that coz atleast they got permission from me and they have changed the characters, plot and conversation to fit into their shows demands.

Regarding the links, yes i checked a few. and still i am saying all these things.

if a person dont know that he or she has committed a crime, then why would they go and apologize first? she realized that her mistake was grave and apologized once you pointed out. doesn't that count?

About her running away, this is virtual world where no one can see you face to face. if she feels that she is being cornered and there is no was anyone would believe her, why would she still stay back and getting humiliated again and again? No one would do that. they will try for sometime and if they feel no one is there for them, they will eventually quit. its not like we are in her real life right? we are a part of virtual life.

Hey dear ...
See everyone have their pov and opinions and one should respect that ...
I can very well see you have made your mind and no matter what I say wont change nor I want you to change it ...
I do respect everything you said above ...
I hope you will also respect what I will be saying ...
you said ... if a person dont know that he or she has committed a crime, then why would they go and apologize first?
It wasn't about that ...it was when I made that post she did PM me saying that she will remove her all work and communicate in PMS but please delete the post ...

You know what I feel ...if she had taken permissions ...she wouldnt have removed her stories ...as I never asked her to remover her work ...not even once ...she would have been confident that she had taken the permission then why to delete her work ? She would have straight answered to me that she had the permissions ...

And about quitting ...dear the main reason behind deleting my post was that only ...when I got to know that she is leaving IF ...I deleted my post not because I am wrong but because I don't want to be a reason of anyone's exit form IF

I told tia too yesterday this ...she knows everything . I told her I am stepping away ...this is your forum and I am leaving this matter upto members of Arjun forum...

Hope as I respect if a person dont know that he or she has committed a crime, then why would they go and apologize first? opinion you will respect mine too...

And yeah I never did humiliate her ...I can't and won't do that ...That's against my manners ...I believe no matter what... we don't have any right to do that ...you can see in my every comment or post ...I just kept my point ...I haven't use any bad words for her or for anyone ...because I am not against her ...I am only against plagiarism ...

De

Dear, i absolutely understand you. i respect your decision as well. Since you replied to me in that big post, i merely told you what i feel. I never said that you humiliate her.   as soon as this post was made, everyone was up and cursing her, that's what i meant.

I know her through the communications regarding my work like when she send me PM to update my stories and stuff.  She was good to me. thats why i made up my mind that the only thing that I can give her is my trust. i cant just refuse the possibility that she may have made an unintentional mistake. if she was my real life friend, i would have go to her and demand an explanation and if i am not satisfied i would have punish her and if i was satisfied i would have stand up for her. since all these things are not possible, i am just trying to look at the bright side. Thats my choice.

You must have feeling so angry at Arjun Forum members for supporting her, including me. In my case, my interaction in this forum limited to writing stories, reading stories and seldom commenting. Thats why i ignored this post yesterday also. but as i went through all the comments, i felt like i should put my point of view. Thats it. i was not particularly directing that at you. i commented after you deleted the post. I was merely trying to solve the situation coz there is no solution if we go on doing this.

Like you felt offended reading my comment thinking that it was directed to you, i felt offended when you replied to me like that. you can ask anyone in this forum, i have never involved myself in these kind of situation before. Everyone's decision should be respected.

LoveToWrite

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@ Rosamale

Hey dear ...not at all ... why would I get angry for you guys supporting her ? Smile
She is your friend and so it becomes your responsibility to correct and support her if she does something wrong ...
You know if someone from our friend or family does anything wrong ... we don't left them cursing right ...all what we do is correcting them ...making them understand their fault and then ofcourse we support them when they realise and correct themselves ...

But yeah I was a bit upset as you know I did all this for you guys ... as I told earlier also that I am not a Arjun forum member ... and I did mention to comment whasoever you guys feel ...but very few replied ...

That's it ... NO ANGER AT ALL DEAR Smile
You know I very firstly said that let me know if she had taken permission ...

You know she did PM me saying ...
she messaged few of original authors and none of them replied her back
Now if she did tell me this ...then I would be believing that she didn't take permission from anyone because she herself PM me saying
NONE OF THEM REPLIED HER BACK .

SanaHolic

SanaHolic Goldie
SanaHolic
SanaHolic

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dblackrubyneer

Wow. Thanks for enlightening us Alvapriya.

Harshu di. You too.
I'm not surprised. I had my doubts. But divi di said that you can never do this.

I don't think I should call you di. You don't deserve any respect. It will be better if you apologise to all those writers and take down your disgusting copied works.

Wow...!!!!!
Kya faida utha hain hamare bharose ka...!!!!!! Clap
Yahan par we trusted you and enjoyed each and very word of ur stories but you were only copying...!!!!!!!
Thts sooo shamefulll...!!!!!
Thnksss for sharing such an important matter Alvapriya

auroradowney

SanaHolic Goldie
SanaHolic
SanaHolic

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged

@ Rosamale

Hey dear ...not at all ... why would I get angry for you guys supporting her ? Smile
She is your friend and so it becomes your responsibility to correct and support her if she does something wrong ...
You know if someone from our friend or family does anything wrong ... we don't left them cursing right ...all what we do is correcting them ...making them understand their fault and then ofcourse we support them when they realise and correct themselves ...

But yeah I was a bit upset as you know I did all this for you guys ... as I told earlier also that I am not a Arjun forum member ... and I did mention to comment whasoever you guys feel ...but very few replied ...

Now if she did tell me this ...then I would be believing that she didn't take permission from anyone because she herself PM me saying

No dear ...
What is WRG is WRG..!!!!!!
Srry for late reply cozzz i was offline...
Wht you did was absolutely correct... Such acts do discourage many writers to cont writting...
Steps need to be taken!!!!!...
It doesnt matter tht you R nt a member on Arjun forum as wht you did is totally ri8...

LoveToWrite

Dark-Beauty IF-Rockerz
Dark-Beauty
Dark-Beauty

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged

@ Rosamale

Harshada so sorry for not being there to support you yesterday. But what you did was a selfless act.
You won't gain anything out of these. Harshu did wrong and you point out.
What's your fault in that??
In fact thanks for letting us know. We owe you.
True friend never support wrong deed instead make the friend realize her mistake.
Yes you did inform me. If they want I can show them the prove.
Sorry I couldn't do much at that time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

auroradowneySanaHolicariyabestfanLoveToWrite

Go to top