Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

IMPORTANT -PEEP IN -REGARDING PLAGIARISED WORK (Page 3)

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Joined: 05 June 2011
Posts: 2706

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I was not thinking to step into this matter. but i read a lot of comments and i read her apology also. i have come across these kind of posts before also. what question i have is, shouldn't we give her the benefit of doubt? you guys know about her more than i do, but i am still ready to give her benefit of doubt. May be she didnt realize that she was committing a grave mistake.
i have been in IF for nearly 5 years. and i still didn't know that taking same idea and changing the plot would come under plagiarism. if it is like that, aren't most of us already doing that, coz after all everyone is using the story of Arjun. just a thought. 

I agree she was supposed to give due credits to the original author. that's clearly a mistake she had done, but she apologized for that. if she has blatantly defended herself telling that she has not done any wrong, then we can crucify her. when she already apologized, what else needs to be done? cant we see it as a mistake rather than thinking that it is a crime? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutenamu

auroradowney Senior Member
auroradowney
auroradowney

Joined: 14 February 2014
Posts: 517

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
How can we say that she doesn't know what is plagiarism... and she didn't change plots... she copied them... word to word... how can we say she is innocent after we know she has copied 15-16 stories. .. I don't know about anyone else but for me the fact that she is innocent is impossible to digest... she is a criminal... and she deserves punishment... she is not good enough for our support... that isn't what we did in rizz's case although the cases are poles apart but still the common point is that they both ARE plagiarist... They are in no way INNOCENT... I never expected such kind of behaviour from the members of this forum... its really disappointing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

want_to_fly

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Joined: 24 March 2016
Posts: 11233

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@ Rosamale

Do you know what actual matter is ?
She havent change any storyline or plot ...
She just translated dialogues from English to Hindi ...
she did copy entire works of others ..

My first question to you is ...
Have you checked the links I posted earlier?
If you would have checked then you would have not been asking this question...

And answer to you your earlier question ...I would have given her benefit of doubt if she would have apologised on her own and have told everyone complete truth. ..

Even I had stepped back letting her friends handle this matter ...but the way you people are reacting to this. ... I think there should be no law for plagiarism and plagiarism should be considered as only mistake instead of crime ...

And answer to your another question she wasn't able to defend herself. ...because I have posted proofs ...

Even after being on IF for nearly five years ...you don't know that copying another writer's works as it is with only changing character name and translating dialogues comes under plagiarism ?

Then I think I am at fault here ...

And about your last question that can't we see it as a mistake instead of crime ...then I would have let it go thinking it as her mistake if she would have accepted things completely but now instead of doing that she is running away ...

And for your kind information ...I am neither member of this forum nor I have interest in creating this mess ...

I did it thinking it as my responsibility as a reader.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

auroradowneywant_to_fly

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Joined: 05 June 2011
Posts: 2706

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dblackrubyneer

How can we say that she doesn't know what is plagiarism... and she didn't change plots... she copied them... word to word... how can we say she is innocent after we know she has copied 15-16 stories. .. I don't know about anyone else but for me the fact that she is innocent is impossible to digest... she is a criminal... and she deserves punishment... she is not good enough for our support... that isn't what we did in rizz's case although the cases are poles apart but still the common point is that they both ARE plagiarist... They are in no way INNOCENT... I never expected such kind of behaviour from the members of this forum... its really disappointing...

I am sorry dear i cant say anything about Rizz's case because i dont know who she is.
auroradowney Senior Member
auroradowney
auroradowney

Joined: 14 February 2014
Posts: 517

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Rose dii... sorry for snapping but harshu is at fault... she is playing the sympathy card... she is faking innocence... she is a plagiarist... she copied every damn word... she doesn't have the talent of writing... she is a criminal...
rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Joined: 05 June 2011
Posts: 2706

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alvapriya

@ Rosamale

Do you know what actual matter is ?
She havent change any storyline or plot ...
She just translated dialogues from English to Hindi ...
she did copy entire works of others ..

My first question to you is ...
Have you checked the links I posted earlier?
If you would have checked then you would have not been asking this question...

And answer to you your earlier question ...I would have given her benefit of doubt if she would have apologised on her own and have told everyone complete truth. ..

Even I had stepped back letting her friends handle this matter ...but the way you people are reacting to this. ... I think there should be no law for plagiarism and plagiarism should be considered as only mistake instead of crime ...

And answer to your another question she wasn't able to defend herself. ...because I have posted proofs ...

Even after being on IF for nearly five years ...you don't know that copying another writer's works as it is with only changing character name and translating dialogues comes under plagiarism ?

Then I think I am at fault here ...

And about your last question that can't we see it as a mistake instead of crime ...then I would have let it go thinking it as her mistake if she would have accepted things completely but now instead of doing that she is running away ...

And for your kind information ...I am neither member of this forum nor I have interest in creating this mess ...

I did it thinking it as my responsibility as a reader.



I have written stories and i had given permission when someone asks me whether they can copy that. they dont give me credit  and i am fine with that coz atleast they got permission from me and they have changed the characters, plot and conversation to fit into their shows demands. 

Regarding the links, yes i checked a few. and still i am saying all these things.

if a person dont know that he or she has committed a crime, then why would they go and apologize first? she realized that her mistake was grave and apologized once you pointed out. doesn't that count?

About her running away, this is virtual world where no one can see you face to face. if she feels that she is being cornered and there is no was anyone would believe her, why would she still stay back and getting humiliated again and again? No one would do that. they will try for sometime and if they feel no one is there for them, they will eventually quit. its not like we are in her real life right? we are a part of virtual life.
rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Joined: 05 June 2011
Posts: 2706

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dblackrubyneer

Rose dii... sorry for snapping but harshu is at fault... she is playing the sympathy card... she is faking innocence... she is a plagiarist... she copied every damn word... she doesn't have the talent of writing... she is a criminal...

Dear, i normally dont involve in these kind of things. I can understand that you feel betrayed. fine. if she was your friend in real life, wont you give her a chance even after she apologized? why cant you give her a chance here as well? how can you say that she doesnt have a talent of writing? none of us know her personally enough to know whether she is talented or not. Keep calm and try to analyse everything. Dont jump the gun dear.
auroradowney Senior Member
auroradowney
auroradowney

Joined: 14 February 2014
Posts: 517

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Second chances are in fairytale and in books... life never gives anyone a second chance... and if she was my friend in real life... then I would have NOT have given her a second chance... and trust me when I say that if she was my friend in real life... I would have done 10 time worse to her then I'm doing here...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MY INDEX : MY LOVE FOR MY ARIYA regarding pm an imp note on pg 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: jeharshu   Replies: 116   Views: 5685

jeharshu 116 5685 11 July 2016 at 4:11pm by Areesha566
HELLO....ARIYA READERS PLEASE PEEP IN

Author: want_to_fly   Replies: 5   Views: 322

want_to_fly 5 322 28 March 2016 at 12:46am by angelariya
poll regarding jindgi ek paheli

Author: manasvi..   Replies: 5   Views: 374

manasvi.. 5 374 18 February 2016 at 12:54pm by tiakhan98
note regarding updates

2 3

Author: snehalaureat   Replies: 22   Views: 554

snehalaureat 22 554 23 December 2015 at 1:05pm by Cieli.Santi
Res don't peep in jassos log

Author: _shadesnature_   Replies: 4   Views: 252

_shadesnature_ 4 252 10 December 2014 at 2:42am by _shadesnature_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index