Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

IMPORTANT -PEEP IN -REGARDING PLAGIARISED WORK (Page 2)

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Deleted

Edited by Alvapriya - 28 April 2016 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

auroradowneyll_megha_llCieli.Santi

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Omg yeh kya??
Ek or plagiarism
And that to harshu...
First rizz the you
I don't believed it..
How can you do this yaar??
Sabh apne mind main story ka plot sochke likhte hain
If you want to write something than use your mind...
Why are you coping from other work...
And if you had taken permission from original story writers then you should mentioned it before you start the story...
This is not right...
Sorry harshu i can't support you in wrong things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cieli.Santi

ll_megha_ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll_megha_ll
ll_megha_ll

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alvapriya

Hello guys , first of all I am very much disappointed by your response.
I made this post yesterday , till now its 210 views and only 4 people bothered to reply.
If she is your friend and you want to support her , then come forward and let me know I will remove this post , if you guys don't care about it.
If I wanted I could have complaint directly to mods without wasting my time here , but I did all this just for you guys , just to let you know that the person you appreciated for her works has copied them from others . Its not her hardwork or talent , its of others.

And to Jeharshu ...Look I did mention in my post too that if you had taken permission then I will remove it , but give me one valid reason to believe you .
Yesterday when I made this post , you was literally begging me to remove it , you were constantly asking me to delete it ,you were saying we can communicate in PMs , you will delete all your work , you wanted me to remove this post .

If you have taken the permission then why did you do that ? Why were you ready to delete all your work ? It was only you who in PM told me that
"Before doing something like this I have Pm ed few of them but none of them replied me back , so I thought they quitted , and so I did all this " ...THIS WERE YOUR WORDS YESTERDAY.

And after that you are saying on forum that you haven't taken permission from 2 only ? And the two you mentioned are ...Elenaelenor and Sreshta90 ...
DO LET ME KNOW THAT HAVE YOU TAKEN PERMISSION FROM FIZZI WHO WRITES ON QH FORUM ?
HAVE YOU TAKEN PERMISSION FROM SAARAA WHO HAD REPOSTED HER WORK WHICH SHE REMOVED DUE TO PLAGIARISM ... I DONT THINK WHO HAD REMOVED HER WORK BECAUSE OF PLAGIARISM CAN GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO COPY HER OS ...

AND YOU ARE SAYING ONLY 2 ...ARE YOU SURE THERE ARE ONLY 2 FROM WHOM YOU HAVENT TAKEN PERMISSION ?

One more thing , if you had taken the permission then why didn't you mention in your stories that you had taken them from other people .
All what I read is ...I got this idea from here ...I wrote it randomly ...this is dedicated to you ...All time you were showing as if it is written by you only .

GUYS JEHARSHU WANTS ME TO REMOVE THIS POST AND NOW YOUR COMMENTS WILL TELL ME WHAT TO DO...
SO PLEASE DO REPLY ...HAVE SOME GRACE AND PLEASE STAND UP FOR ATLEAST WHAT YOU FEEL RIGHT ...IF YOU WANNA SUPPORT HER ...PLEASE DO IT OPENELY ...BUT DO SHARE VIEWS.
Guys you all are members of ARJUN FORUM ...ARJUN ...WHO STOOD AGAINST EVERY WRONG THING . WHATEVER YOU FEEL ...DO REPLY

Hey priya thanks hame yeh batane ke liye ki harshu is plagiarism...
You know wgen i read her story sometimes arjun ki jagah viren likha hota tha i thought maybe usne viren or jeevika ka bhi os likha ho then i stalk her but couldn't find then i doubt and i share with my friend but i don't have proof fir maine aisa nahi dekha uski story main then i thought maybe i was wrong but now you exposed her...

And i appreciate you for this...

Actually not appreciated you but love you for this...seriously you take lot of pain and tine for this and gives us information with proof...

And ya harshu is my friend but i will not support her in wrong things...

And i m shocked 15 stories...

Baapre...

Between you are swasan shipper??

I saw your dp they look adorable...

Me too swasan shipper

Cieli.Santi

LoveToWrite IF-Sizzlerz
LoveToWrite
LoveToWrite

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@ Megha
Hey Megha , its Harshada .
Thanks for supporting dear.
I had no intention of humiliating or hurting anyone , neither those stories are mine nor I am a reader of them ( Not ariya and not virman or virika)
Its just that I came across it and felt and urged to take a stand against the thing I hate the most.

And yes I am a swasan shipper .
Cieli.Santi IF-Sizzlerz
Cieli.Santi
Cieli.Santi

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Plagiarised! Being a writer I know how bad it feel to have your works copied out, without permission.

Harshu 15 stories! Are not 2 or 3. Just by translating Hindi dialogues into English is called a Plagiarism. Its not right towards the original writers.

If you had taken permission about copying the work you should have mention it in the story with small note, but in this 15 stories not even in one i saw that. 

You should first apapologise to the original writers and then to your readers. And yeah you should take down the stories too

@Harshada thank you for being this to our notice, we appreciate your hardwork in finding proof and all other things. 

Aayat23

auroradowney Senior Member
auroradowney
auroradowney

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I had my doubts. Now I am damn sure that you too like rizz faked your so called illness. Well having parents who are damn good doctors has its perks and i immediately knew something about ur illness was off. You faked every single thing. Guess what ? You just proved my doubts and megha didu's doubts right. And you are saying you got permission. Bullshit. First try to lie conveniently then try to fool us. First you say you have not taken permission from few who actually didn't reply. But now you say you haven't taken permission from 2 writers. Seriously, do we look that dumb to you. I can't believe. You just proved that you are guilty. And don't show us attitude. Because we too know damn well how to show attitude. Okay. Accept your disgusting deeds and apologies to everyone on this forum. And to those authors also. And ho sake to please writing or shall I say COPYING / STEALING others works, quit it. You don't have the talent of writing. It's just not in you. You know not everyone can write stories. It's a gift given by god, which unfortunately, god decided to not bless you with. I know it must be very hard for you to know the reality that God didn't bless you with the power of pen. But suck it up and don't disgust us. Okay.

And Harshada. Love you sweetie. I don't know how to thank you enough.

Edited by dblackrubyneer - 28 April 2016 at 4:50am
Dark-Beauty IF-Rockerz
Dark-Beauty
Dark-Beauty

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Harshada yes she is our friends, that doesn't mean we are supporting her.
True friend never support wrong.
When you pm me, after verifying it I immediately pm her and demand an explanation and an apology
Though she post an apology but didn't explain fully.

She disappointed us big time.
She's our friend from longtime and it's really shocking for us.
She's repeatingly saying she took the permission, but still she should post a msg above the story letting us know it's not her work.
She did a big mistake.
I tried to talk to her but she is leaving the IF.
After what happened with rizz, she should have think before doing this.

But anyway thanks for letting us know and I truly appreciate your effort.
Aayat23 Goldie
Aayat23
Aayat23

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark-Beauty

Harshada yes she is our friends, that doesn't mean we are supporting her.
True friend never support wrong.
When you pm me, after verifying it I immediately pm her and demand an explanation and an apology
Though she post an apology but didn't explain fully.

She disappointed us big time.
She's our friend from longtime and it's really shocking for us.
She's repeatingly saying she took the permission, but still she should post a msg above the story letting us know it's not her work.
She did a big mistake.
I tried to talk to her but she is leaving the IF.
After what happened with rizz, she should have think before doing this.

But anyway thanks for letting us know and I truly appreciate your effort.

Tia even she was my friend before this. But by posting incomplete apology and now by running she disappointed me big time.

That's the reason writers think before sharing their stories. After your demand she posted it. What if harshada never have found this? She like always have continued copying it and would have never admitted. This apology is not coming out because of guilt but because she has been caught.

I was not going to enter in this matter that's why I asked harshada to remove her post and let you people handle your friend. But the way people are taking harshada's stepping back as harshadas fault here I am supporting what's right.

I am not asking for punishing her as I am no one to ask And even don't feel that is needed but at the same time I can't bring myself to forgive her as she is not accepting her fault.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

auroradowneyDark-Beauty

Go to top