Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

   
Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 9)

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Joined: 22 July 2011
Posts: 3912

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Oh hidden truths.wts with viraj?it's so interesting.pls don't no us wait for so long.update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Joined: 02 March 2016
Posts: 4817

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Oh hidden truths.wts with viraj?it's so interesting.pls don't no us wait for so long.update soon.
ahaa sure RT ! Wink
BTW thanks love! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Joined: 07 March 2013
Posts: 4896

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I honestly love your story! I like the relationship Sona and Thapki share. They are like sister and very good friends. Initially I thought that Thapki would be very jealous and act odd and that Sona would be very mean and possessive of Bihaan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Joined: 21 January 2016
Posts: 3813

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
thank you soo much for updating.. will comment after reading..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Joined: 02 March 2016
Posts: 4817

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

I honestly love your story! I like the relationship Sona and Thapki share. They are like sister and very good friends. Initially I thought that Thapki would be very jealous and act odd and that Sona would be very mean and possessive of Bihaan.
Aww thanks shwetaa!! Hug
i imagined her as more of a female version of bihaan but a bit different in many cases. i am glad you like her ! LOL
Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Joined: 27 January 2016
Posts: 3774

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Reading the first scene i was like Day Dreaming but it was sona n not thapki ROFL
Lol loved it again Hug but the suspense is still there whats up with that promise to sona...cant wait for next part update it when ever u get time. Also excited to read how will thapki realise her feelings for bihaan n confessions n all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Joined: 02 March 2016
Posts: 4817

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

thank you soo much for updating.. will comment after reading..
sure dear! Smile
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Joined: 02 March 2016
Posts: 4817

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

Reading the first scene i was like Day Dreaming but it was sona n not thapki ROFL
Lol loved it again Hug but the suspense is still there whats up with that promise to sona...cant wait for next part update it when ever u get time. Also excited to read how will thapki realise her feelings for bihaan n confessions n all
LOLLOL thank you reading it nehu !! Hug
after proof reading it I was like mae ne bhi CVS ki trha ye scene mae sab ko bjkt dedia k wo sona hae thapki ni! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Puppy05Neha99KowsiMimiii22

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sapola ka kismat nikal padi..

2 3 4 5

Author: Tabitha   Replies: 32   Views: 1329

Tabitha 32 1329 20 October 2016 at 1:24am by Tabitha
puti kismat kis ki....!!?.

Author: santhosha.   Replies: 6   Views: 733

santhosha. 6 733 28 September 2016 at 10:29am by santhosha.
Hmari photii kismat

Author: Alaaya97   Replies: 7   Views: 363

Alaaya97 7 363 12 September 2016 at 7:30am by Unicorn_Xing
ThaHaan Seperation OR ThaHaan Plan...

2 3

Author: DakZz   Replies: 18   Views: 1637

DakZz 18 1637 23 August 2016 at 1:36pm by iQraaa
ThaHaan watching Po*n caps of *Thahaan expression*

2

Author: ashwariya_98   Replies: 13   Views: 4002

ashwariya_98 13 4002 21 April 2016 at 11:13pm by kapiri

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index