Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 9)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

-Kismat K Dhaage-

*Chapter 3*

The water dripped from her wet stands of hair on to his face. He stirred under his duvet and smiled as he felt her existence so close to him and he heard her muffled chuckles but this time she sounded so different. He felt a soft thing sliding down his cheek, what felt like a wet finger on his face as if she was mapping or outlining his face. He was too much enjoying her gentle touches and let her do whatever she wants. After few moment he felt she was done and was about to get up so he decided to surprise her. So he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and in a swift moment she was underneath him and he was on top of her as he opened her eyes trying to embrace her beautiful face his eyes went wide and his smile dropped abruptly.

"S...S...Sona??? What the hell are you doing here??"

Bihaan was extremely shocked as he realized it was Sona underneath him who was also mirroring the same expression as his. Both of them were staring at each other. He was mentally cursing himself for mistaken Sona as Thapki and as if on cue Thapki came out from the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. She froze on her spot as she found Bihaan and Sona in a very awkward position. She felt a throb in her heart. Her eyes were fixed on Bihaan who was looking down at Sona and she was looking up at him. Even though she doesn't feel anything for him except care but this scenario in front of her just shook Thapki. She was unknowingly feeling something she never had felt before. She unconsciously put the towel on the vanity desk so hard that the noise knocked both of them out of their awkward state. They both saw Thapki and embarrassingly straightened up. Sona was trying to hide the marker she had in her hand, behind her back and Bihaan still couldn't comprehend what Sona was doing so close to him touching his face? Suddenly Thapki started laughing pointing at Bihaan making him drown in confusion even more. Sona too couldn't stop herself for too long and joined Thapki in her laughter. Bihaan couldn't understand why the girls are hysterically laughing at him. Just then Thapki paused and to clear his confusion she clicked open her phone then took his photo and showed him. His eyes went wide as he was startled by his own Picture. 

"SONA WHY DID YOU DO THIS? It's my face not your sketch book!!"

Bihaan complained irritatingly and both of the girls snorted. He gave them a death glare and they both went quit and put a finger on their lips. His nostrils were flaring with anger and he was staring furiously at Sona and with one last stare he stormed out of the room leaving the girls laughing at his funny looking face.

After the pooja the family settled down for breakfast. Dhruv gave all the details to Sona that she asked for and said he has put up the audition ad and the registration will start soon. She thanked her brother and continued her chatter with him about the Shoot and stuff. Dadi asked for another puri and Thapki offered to get it from the kitchen. As she turned around with plate in her hand she encountered a mischievous looking Bihaan.

"B-B-Bihaan do you need anything?"

She asked him nervously and he continued giving her the mischievous look. He put his hand on the fridge when she was about to leave and blocked her way. Thapki was startled by his sudden action. He slowly leaned in and was an inch close to her face. She felt her knees getting weak as his cologne hit her nostrils.

"Chuk Chuk Gaadi you were laughing way too much today, don't you think?"

Thapki can feel his hot breath on her neck as he whispered flirtatiously in her ear with a mischievous smirk playing on his lips. She was baffled at his sudden change of tune and lifted her head up and they both got lost as soon their eyes locked with each other. He bite back the urge to not to wrap his arm around her fragile waist and pull her close to his body and devour her lips. Her heart was beating with an uneven speed only matching his. She never knew how breath taking and beautiful his face is. If she hadn't had the plate in her hand she would've grabbed him by his collars, pulled him towards her and planted her lips on his. Their souls were desperate for each other but their skins were tied to their boundaries. A call from dadi brought them back to reality. As soon as he realized how close they were he removed his arm quickly and she left hurriedly. Bihaan smacked himself on the back of his head as he didn't know why he couldn't resist getting close to her.

After the breakfast Dhruv offered to take Sohani with him to the office and help her with her shooting stuff which infuriated Shraddha as she planned to go on shopping with Dhruv. She was pacing in the room cursing Sona the much she can.

"Whenever I try to make Dhruv come close to me someone will definitely come between us and take him away! First it was Thapki and now this Sohani Ugh I hate them so much."

She was furiously self-talking with herself. 

"And that Dhruv...he tries his best to spend time with anyone except me and who the hell is this Sohani anyway? That oldie locks never mentioned her before but now that she is here she's showering with so much love? Huh! Unbelievable!"

"You should go ask your mummy ji about it then. I heard her talking to your father in law that they should not reveal Thapki and Bihaan's marriage in front of her and that there's some promise they have to keep blah blah blah."

Viraj remarked jumping on her sister's bed, eating chips. She was dumbfounded by his sudden reply. A promise? And why mummy jee asked Bauji to not to reveal Bihaan Dewar jee's marriage in front of Sohani? Now what kind of new problem is this? She thought to herself. Suddenly an idea struck her mind and she started smirking deviously. Viraj looked at his sister and by her looks he understood that some major plotting is going on in her head. He stood up and put his hands on her sister's shoulders and made her face towards him. He raised an eyebrow at her questioningly and she smiled at him.

"You know to be honest I don't care what the reasons behind all this melodrama are, but I think I've got a major card in my hand."

She exclaimed slyly as she went towards her cupboard and took out her wedding album. Viral confusingly eyed her sister's motion. She noticed his confusions and explain her plan to him and he proudly smirked at how devious his sister is.

"Wow Bhabi you look gorgeous and Dhruv Bhai he's as usual looking handsome!"

Sona complimented Shraddha and she smiled proudly. Shraddha decided to show her wedding album to Sona as she wasn't able to attend it. She asked Thapki and Kiran to join them too. She smirked when she noticed Thapki's uneasiness as Sona was flipping the pages of the album. Thapki knew it soon there will come a picture of all the couples standing with the bride and groom and then Sona will get to know about their marriage.

"You know Sohani this my favorite picture of this album. A perfectly complete photo of all the couples of Pandey Family, right Thapki?"

Shraddha exclaimed cunningly looking at Thapki as Sohani chuckled looking at the picture. 

"No Bhabi you are wrong! This picture is not complete yet because Bihaan is still a single pringle as well as Thapki."

Bihaan was coming out from the kitchen with a plate of Pakoras in his hand and suddenly froze at his spot when he heard what Sohani said. He looked over Thapki who was as half tensed as him. Sohani noticed Thapki in her vexed state. Shraddha mentally laughed at how nave Sohani is.

"Thapki why are you being so upset? Don't worry you'll get married soon! Besides now that I am here I'll find a perfect guy for you myself I promise!"

Thapki was shocked as Sohani assure her thinking that she is upset that no one would marry her because of her weakness but she didn't know the true reason behind Thapki's anxiety. 

"NO! I...I...I mean no you don't need to find a guy for her Sona, Her parents and we all will do it, right Thapki?"

Bihaan nervously chuckled covering up his sudden outburst. Thapki nodded in agreement and smiled at Sona halfheartedly.

"Bihaan Dewar jee! Why are you getting so anxious? I don't think any of us would need to find a guy for Thapki we already have someone who fits with her personality perfectly!"

Shraddha exclaimed deviously making Bihaan more furious at her. Thapki stood up excusing herself to leave but Shraddha stopped her and made her sit down. Sona was curious to know who Shraddha was talking about but in the nick of time Bauji and Vasundhra came with some guests following them. Why do they always have to spoil my plan? I was about to tell Sohani about Thapki and Bihaan but this budha budhya UGH! Shraddha infuriatingly thought to herself and left the place. Kiran blushed as she knew who they were. Soon dadi both Bhais and Bhabis joined them and welcomed the guests. Bihaan sat on the arm of the sofa beside Thapki. Sona whispered in Thapki's ears asking who these people are and why is Bauji welcoming them so heart fully? Thapki shrugged not knowing the answers to her questions.

"The reason why I called everyone here is because I want to deliver a Good news to you all."

Bauji proudly stated and Vasundhra smiled.

"Sona Bitya since you are here me and Vasundhra jee decided we will not let you go before you..."

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by chandaaaxo - 31 May 2016 at 5:28pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KANIMALARMODAPSGShanaya1526Shabana0786Puppy05Neha99shweta2728rtmsKowsiKaraaliParshiMimiii22sukanksha-Namita-

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Oh hidden truths.wts with viraj?it's so interesting.pls don't no us wait for so long.update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Oh hidden truths.wts with viraj?it's so interesting.pls don't no us wait for so long.update soon.
ahaa sure RT ! Wink
BTW thanks love! Hug

rtms

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I honestly love your story! I like the relationship Sona and Thapki share. They are like sister and very good friends. Initially I thought that Thapki would be very jealous and act odd and that Sona would be very mean and possessive of Bihaan.

iQraaa

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
thank you soo much for updating.. will comment after reading..

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

I honestly love your story! I like the relationship Sona and Thapki share. They are like sister and very good friends. Initially I thought that Thapki would be very jealous and act odd and that Sona would be very mean and possessive of Bihaan.
Aww thanks shwetaa!! Hug
i imagined her as more of a female version of bihaan but a bit different in many cases. i am glad you like her ! LOL
Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Reading the first scene i was like Day Dreaming but it was sona n not thapki ROFL
Lol loved it again Hug but the suspense is still there whats up with that promise to sona...cant wait for next part update it when ever u get time. Also excited to read how will thapki realise her feelings for bihaan n confessions n all

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

thank you soo much for updating.. will comment after reading..
sure dear! Smile

Go to top