India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 76)

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
It's so good!! Just loved each and every bit if it. Just a request, don't make Thahaan suffer anymore. They have already suffered so much

Edited by Dplee - 23 June 2016 at 4:13am

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Ye toh full on dhishoom dhishoom update tha Chanda! LOL
Sala Viraj !@#/&** Good thing Rudra ne bharta bana dia.Angry

And ThaHaan part was so damn hilarious ROFL Bihaan apni Biwi se pit gyaROFL

Ohhooo Rudra ne aisa kya dekha ki uske hosh ud gye? Bata jaldiii! Can't waittt!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Just caught up with two latest updates
Loved it loving how u r moving the story .
Waiting for next update Embarrassed
Parshi IF-Rockerz
Parshi
Parshi

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Make me Greedy..eagerly waiting for part 17.
how much talented u r Iqra..love u.
Preeti126 IF-Dazzler
Preeti126
Preeti126

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Loved it..!! Thahaan and their never ending nokjhok was cute as always...
Loved how rudra saved sona..but again something happened..wats dat?? wat did he see??
Eagerly waiting for the next part..!!!!
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Chanda...such a looong gap...CryCry  i thought you will discontinue...Broken Heart

ok...leave it...don't talk about leaving this FF midway...EVER AGAIN...LOLLOLLOL

This was full on Thahaan...& RuHani (i liked it...Embarrassed)

Sona is wayyy more smart & forward looking than i thought...she knows Bihaan way too well...& has closed all the exit gates...LOLLOLLOL Shankar & Bitto...ROFLROFLROFL the entire Noisy "keep quiet" scene was hilarious...LOLLOLLOL

Thahaan in the nest...Day Dreaming Hugging tightly...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Dream come true...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Bihaan's master plan was so predictable...& somehow i knew he will be the one who will get beaten up bad & good by Thapki...ROFLROFLROFL & the same happened...Poor Bihaan...ROFL

But rassi jal gayi...bal nahi gaye...Thank god that the Universe is planning to unite them...i can soo imagine the look on his face when his stomach grumbled...LOLLOLLOL

The whole time thahaan was onscreen...(as in on...uhh...when thahaan scenes came...)  i was mostly ROFLROFLROFL...Too good...

But the important part is Bihaan got thinking about the possibility of Vasu lying to him...great progress i must say...ClapClap coz that is something he won't even dare imagining...& how broken he will be when he comes to know the truth...Broken Heart I will also be heartbroken...Broken Heart But it is necessary...truth must be revealed...
i don't know why Vasu's complete truth was not shown to everyone...Ermm But tum please saara kaala chittha khol dena Vasu ka...LOLLOLLOL & Shraddha & Viraj ka bhi...they both feel worthless to me...AngryAngry

Sona-Rudra-Viraj scene was good...Sona used her brains even in a tough situation...Big smileBig smile i like girls like her...& then Rudra coming to save her finally...like the hero of her life...& film...LOLLOL 

Rudra thinking about Sona...uhm uhm...someone is falling in love...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i can't wait for his realisation now...& i like how Maggie spots something fishy...LOLLOLLOL pehle doosron ko hi q pata chalta h hamesha...i wonder...LOL

What did he see...What blew his breath away...pls pls pls...jaldi se update karna iss baar...don't make us wait that long...OuchOuchOuch

Thanks for updating this chappie Chandu...
Hum Khush huwe...LOLLOLLOL

Pls...continue soon...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
lovely update.a little progression in rudra-sona relationship as he is thinking n feeling for her.but thahaan r nt moving.bihaan has his doubt.they were alone but still no major incident!at least get rid of their mu?update soon chand.
-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 23 June 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Loved it. Please continue soon.

Go to top