Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 73)

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Plx plx plx.. don't let viraj did any things to the poor soul, I love sohani since grom her introduction...RUHani...is so beautiful jodi..plx don't let anything happen to her...
And rest of the part was awsome...
I love finally some nest scene...how much manish wanted it..and u invested good energies to look that scene not pushed..it is indeed so cute.
And vasu is such a sick women..her care to her children always start from hurting bihaan...y on this planet she .can't respect him? I don't get it...
And sohani is such a strong soul..knowing she can have her love, still she put her friendship ahaed...
P.s: I mixed my thoughts...so.much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

princess2791 Senior Member
princess2791
princess2791

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
wonderful update dear. i hope everything will be fine between thahaan soon. and i hope rudra will save sona.awesome os. waiting for next

iQraaa

Preeti126 IF-Dazzler
Preeti126
Preeti126

Posted: 13 June 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update chanda...loved it..
Mere Dil ko kitni khushi dedi tumne aur sona ne...
Thanks for updating dear:)
Rudra sona ko bacha lega naa??? I wish ki wo time pe pahunche...pls pahuncha dena...

iQraaa

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Superb!!!
Sona tearing the divorce papers by tricking Thapki was nice...glad she refused Vasu.

Vasu accepting it was good...but why did Shraddha still not understand...Ouch

Sona's plan reminded me of the time when Thapki was left alone in the house only for robbers to come in the show only this time Bihaan is with her Wink

And Viraj...Angry...like sister like brother...hope Sona escapes or else Rudra helps her...waiting for the next one...Big smile

iQraaa

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
pls update soon as am so curious to know wt  happens nxt with thahaan n sona-rudra.ur story is going so good.update soon.

iQraaa

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Chanda...Hug Let me give u a hug first of all...I just freaking LOVED LOVED LOVED this update...!! Heart

I Love Sona...she very cleverly put the divorce papers to RIP...forever...LOLLOL Sly as a cat...Wink
I love the fact that she is strong enough to NOT come in between lovers...& also the fact that she is realistic enough to speak up...I loved Vasu-Sona scene...& tbh...i had my nails in my mouth...worrying that Vasu will try to further manipulate things...not giving Sona a chance to speak up...thank God...nothing of that sort happened...not now atleast...LOLLOL

Shraddha...true to her character...poking her looong nose in everyone's business other than her own...Sleepy I am happy that atleast for the time being...Vasu did not get provoked by her words...
but then Vasu being Vasu...I will always hold my guards up...LOLLOL

For the first time in this entire FF...i want to confess that i was not the least bit interested in Thahaan...LOLLOL Even Sona's master plan to leave them home alone...& their interactions later did not excite me...

But the scene was very well written...Bihaan's pain & Thapki's angst...both were brought out beautifully...Bihaan is very much hurt...but so is thapki...I love Thapki when she is stubborn concerning Bihaan...Wink LOL

& ofcourse their Bike had to be punctured...& here i was hoping that we would get a Thahaan road trip...LOL

but what we got is much much better...YOU INCLUDED THE FREAKING NEST...Big smileBig smile We have been waiting to see the jhopdi or ghosla (whatever it is) scene since like FOREVER...& THAT is the thing in Thahaan that had me excited...LOLLOL I am actually looking forward to see more of that ghosla now...WinkWink

But who could it be...?? Is it someone for real...or is this a person planted by Sona...or maybe even Thapki herself...ShockedShocked I want to know ASAP...LOL

OK...now about the awaited part on my side...Sona & RV...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I m beginning to love them more & more...need i say that anymore...i have already mentioned this before...i love them...Heart

Sona's phone call to Rudra...& his hilarious sarcasm...ROFLROFLROFL

Well Sona is definitely evil..Evil Smile in a good way...Wink She had everything planned out...even Gulaabo's sickness...Shocked  & then the fake doc...meticulous i must say...LOLLOL & she managed to get Rudra to be a part of her little plan...wonderful...Clap

Everyone having a good time in the village...but what about her...?? Why is that Viraj after her...??ConfusedConfused I hate him...despicable...DeadDeadDead I hope nothing untoward will happen with Sona...Ouch Nothing will happen, right?? Rudra will save her...right...??

Oh pls...i can't even bear Viraj laying a finger on her...mera bass chalta to me hi maar deti Viraj ko & Sona ko bacha leti...ROFLROFL

Rudra getting worried & worked up for Sona...Day Dreaming This is always the best part...when the person does not even realise...& someone becomes important to them...its a beautiful phase...Embarrassed

Jaldi se update karde na Chanda...pls...Embarrassed I can't wait any longer...LOLLOL

Thanks for updating this one...Embarrassed & a special thanks for the looong update...LOL

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

kassh esa hota LOLLOL but ab tu ashirwad de jaldi mae bhi ban jo rockerz Big smileWink
maro gi tujhe agr short comments kiye Angry tere comment parhna mujhe acha lgta hae pagal Hug

Tathaastu balike...ROFLROFL Jald se jald tum rockers ban jao...LOLLOLLOL

I m reading the chappie right now...but i took a glimpse...& it is veryyy looong...Thanks yaar...Big smileBig smile Oh..how much i love reading at length...Embarrassed LOLLOL

Itne ache ashirwad k liye dhanyavad! LOL
Tu chal mae tere pechae aye ROFL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 18 June 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Namita_

Awesome update.
Thanks Namoo HugHeart

Go to top