India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 70)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sehru_life

awesome update Heart
waiting for the next part 
Thanks alooot sehhruu HugHeart

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

chand,u hv updated?such an emotional one.wts nxt?has he signed?update soon.
aahh wo to ab next update mae hi pata chalega LOL
but Thankoo RT lub you HugHeart
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SewwandiVB

Hi Chandaa (sorry for not knowing your exact name LOL) I read all updates of your story at one go & they all were stunningly beautiful. 
One of the best FF's ever & the way you've expressed what Bihaan & Thapki felt individually abt whatever the issue is, have been elaborated nicely. I was reading cheerfully specially where they were romancing LOLTongue

Do pm me the next part if you can... Or else I'll try to catch up

Hiii Big smile its always good to meet new forum members LOL and you were silently reading KKD wow thanks alot Buddy !! HugHeart do introduce yourself and try to be active so we can connect more WinkLOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Arey ni yar sab yaha pe mujshe ache writers mojod hae and i am still learning LOL but thanks for praising my writing style yar! EmbarrassedSmile
[/QUOTE] indeed they all are good writers..but if you compare me with yourself you are a high class writer..LOL [/QUOTE]
ni ni baba its not like that but still thanks for loving my writings Smile
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

okay so it was a long update..but I completely enjoyed it while reading it..
again I have to say that the way you explain the scene is extraordinary.. every word every single word of your update make it a way beautiful..
coming to the update..I am really happy sona feeling well
vasundra jerk..no words for her.huh.
awesome update.. 
but you always left at the cliff hanger thats not fair yaar :D

cliff hanger hi to asal chez hae LOLLOL
and thanks for liking the update dude! Big smileEmbarrassed
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Ok...i m ready...all guns blazing...LOLLOLLOL

I am in Lub with Rudra & Sona...LOLLOLLOL Oh...that amazing spark they have...WinkWink

I am surprised that RVS knows her sooo well...he could make out she was rolling her eyes at him through the phone earlier...ShockedShocked  & now he knows that her silence & her changed persona has got something to do with Bihaan & his proposal...i m wondering if he is a stalker...LOLLOLLOL

Rudra mimicking her facial expressions was hilarious...ROFLROFL I could "see" the scene playing on the wall in front of me in my cabin...ROFL & then his cover up for his "beautiful" wala compliment...ROFLROFL That man is amazing...I love him already...LOLLOL

Sona & RV's relationship is moving ahead i guess...i mean if the girl could not stand the sight of him some time back is now open to sharing what is happening in her life with him...that's some progress...forget thahaan for some time...i want to see where these two go ahead...WinkWink

Now why does he tighten his jaw & fist his hand & flex his muscles when he hears Bihaan's name from Sona...hmmm...i wonder what it might be all about...WinkLOLLOL

Sona's rant was cute...& it gave away how much she knew at this point of time...which is important for me atleast coz i had been wondering what all she knows now...

& RV's shock on getting to know she was probably getting married...& then his cover up...ROFL

So Vasu is up for playing cheap games again...her manipulations are never ending...& now she is twisting the words of her late SISTER...Disgusting...Ewww...How low can a person stoop...DeadDead

Bihaan Sona Thapki scene was cute...Ashwin & Sanjay...Gosh...!! How i wished DS would have joined the party...ROFLROFL  & then Bihaan's torn pant thing had me in splits...it was very very cute...that is what girls do to their best (guy) buddies...LOLLOL

Again...back to Vasu...i hate her...I HATE HER LIKE I HAVE NEVER HATED ANYONE...AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry

Bihaan & Thapki need to talk...& they are acting immature...the same thing again...he burst out at her...& she just like that lied to him & accepted whatever lie Vasu said without even trying to find out what she had told him exactly...i hate miscommunication...but its ok...but i sincerely hope he did NOT sign the papers...CryCry I won't be able to tolerate an actual separation...CryCryCry

As long as Sona gets to know what is happening all around her...i m ok with whatever u have planned...

This was a good update...a bit lighter...considering the heavy duty previous update...Hoping for the best to come out in the future...Thanks Chanda for updating...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Its time for LUs...got to go...LOLLOLLOL

Sakshaaayyy Hug

mera gulaab jaman LOL tera comment parh k dil garden garden hojata hae qasmayy esa lagta hae jo bhi mae likhi uski mehnat wasool hogay LOL  Thanks to mujhe tujhe bolna chaye itna pyaar dene k liye Hug thankooo baby lub youuu bhut saraa HugHeart

P.S ab pata chala tum itni jaldi rockerz kese bani tumhara ek comment do dafa count hota hae hena ??? ROFL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

Loved this one chandu kamal ki writer ho yaar Hug
Aww i m loving that sona-rudra Embarrassed  the way sona told her everything LOL he is the one for sona and i like how u r showing the progress slowly but convincingly...
Bihaan, thapki, sona light moments were such a relief
Sanjay ashwin omg i can imagine the scene ROFL and that torn trouser part bihaan had to run for his lifeLOL
Vasu Censored 
WHAT THE END!!!!! how could u do this to leave it thereCryLOL
UPDATE SOOONNN 
He didnt signed right, he cant sign, u wont let him signLOL  RIGHT Approve
Nehuuu babyyy Hug
to aj se tum bhi Runa shipper? Wink
even i was laughing while writing Sanjay and Ashwin's dance LOL
i am happy you love the update babyyy thankooo HugHug and lub youu HeartLOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 12 June 2016 at 5:44pm | IP Logged