Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 67)

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Woww...
Chanda...MU door kerdo naa...
cant see them in so much painn...
Lovely UpdateHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Beautiful, I love rudra confused , and unknown feelings for sona..It feels like bihaan, who don't know y he care for thapki..but he couldn't help when he sees her struggling. Same as with rudra.this couple is cute Day Dreaming
I love the part where sona comes to him and tell him everything. We human did this In some part s of our life, we are totally unable to tell are self struggling to our loved ones so we tell it to some stranger, bcx he don't know our personality..and building new persnality In front of new person is.. easy...
And rudhra jealousy part from bihaan name.. Sleepy
So cute...
Here comes our broken thahaan..who just loved each other so much that , with this much mu they still happy to see each other happy... Hug
"Jo bheji thi duaa
Woh jaake aasmaan se yun takra gayi
Ki aa gayi hai laut ke sadaa "
And then , sona joke with bihaan hahaha..lol poor b , phas gaya do larkio ka darmiyan...
Vasu the much I fall for u on screen. The much our writers push me to hate u with no limits..and shardha is always like that.
Ur sohani hai special capability to reach every next place ,where there is some interesting and sach ka khulasa is telecasting.. well good this capability of her is good for our thahaan...
So when cvs made thapki little less MAHAAN you again made her tge character, I irritated..well..this irritating thapki is trigger the more passion in thahaan so I m okh with it.
Thabk God sona reached before the paper were submitted to the court...
Well I wish he don't sign the papers...
P.s: warning 402... I did long bakwass read it at your own risk...
Bcx I don't want you to fait in..
Roza..

iQraaa

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Chandu...Clap

I guess this is a start to Sona's and Rudra's relationship...it was good that Sona confided in Rudra about her problems...hope he also helps her in her turmoil but seriously how did he understood the complex situation so easily that too Sona telling him all this without catching a breath...LOL...anyways looking forward to their story.

I loved the light- hearted moment when Sona, Thapki and Bihaan watched old videos and Thapki and Sona teased Bihaan that his pants are torn.

Thapki standing up for herself was great to see but Vasu Angry...her  lie changed her into the MA mode again...CryCry

Thapki and Bihaan misunderstanding each other was so heart wrenching especially when it is because of Vasu creating MU...and the cliffhanger...what can I say other than do update soon.

iQraaa

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Res.
Unres.

ChandaaaHug

loved it!

Thank God Rudra saved her! And am I smelling jealousy?LOL Abhi se jealous ho gya yeh toh Bihaan se! I liked how Sona, unknowingly, shared such a big thing with Rudra. Aur bechare ko zyada kuch samaj nahi ayaROFL
He asked if Vasu is mad, spot onROFL
And thank god Sona isn't turning into a psychoDead

And my ThaHaanCry in so much pain, whyyy!

And this VasuAngry Thapki samne se bol rahi hai ki she doesn't want divorce aur wo Angry Urghh I hate her!

aur ye Thapki phir MAgiri par utar aayiAngry

Finally Sona ko sach pata chal gya, I wish Sona sabko sacchai bata de asap!

And did Bihaan sign or not?!

SuspenseAngry

Update soon! Love youHug

Edited by SanyaEterna - 08 June 2016 at 2:34am

iQraaa

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I am loving your Rudra so much! Hope he soon provide love and care our beloved Sona deserves.

Thahaan longing for each other though there are so much my between them are heart wrenching. I hope the mu is clear in no time and they get their fair share of happiness.

Loving this ff's each and every word.. Chandu baby, thank you for giving us this beautiful piece of work. I lubb you baby!!

iQraaa

Preeti126 IF-Dazzler
Preeti126
Preeti126

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I loved rudra n sona part..n happy dat sona is getting better now..
I am hating vasu more now..she is so evil...feeling bad for thahaan..they made me cry again...

This part was amazing...Thank u so much for updating...
Pls update next part soon if possible..eagerly waiting...

Edited by prachikwr - 07 June 2016 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess2791iQraaa

princess2791 Senior Member
princess2791
princess2791

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
it was so emotionalCry i hope their misunderstanding will clear soon. vasu i hate herAngry i hope her real face will be known by thahaan soon. i am likeing rudra i am thinking that he is love sona. awesome update      waiting for next. 

iQraaa

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 08 June 2016 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Ok...i m ready...all guns blazing...LOLLOLLOL

I am in Lub with Rudra & Sona...LOLLOLLOL Oh...that amazing spark they have...WinkWink

I am surprised that RVS knows her sooo well...he could make out she was rolling her eyes at him through the phone earlier...ShockedShocked  & now he knows that her silence & her changed persona has got something to do with Bihaan & his proposal...i m wondering if he is a stalker...LOLLOLLOL

Rudra mimicking her facial expressions was hilarious...ROFLROFL I could "see" the scene playing on the wall in front of me in my cabin...ROFL & then his cover up for his "beautiful" wala compliment...ROFLROFL That man is amazing...I love him already...LOLLOL

Sona & RV's relationship is moving ahead i guess...i mean if the girl could not stand the sight of him some time back is now open to sharing what is happening in her life with him...that's some progress...forget thahaan for some time...i want to see where these two go ahead...WinkWink

Now why does he tighten his jaw & fist his hand & flex his muscles when he hears Bihaan's name from Sona...hmmm...i wonder what it might be all about...WinkLOLLOL

Sona's rant was cute...& it gave away how much she knew at this point of time...which is important for me atleast coz i had been wondering what all she knows now...

& RV's shock on getting to know she was probably getting married...& then his cover up...ROFL

So Vasu is up for playing cheap games again...her manipulations are never ending...& now she is twisting the words of her late SISTER...Disgusting...Ewww...How low can a person stoop...DeadDead

Bihaan Sona Thapki scene was cute...Ashwin & Sanjay...Gosh...!! How i wished DS would have joined the party...ROFLROFL  & then Bihaan's torn pant thing had me in splits...it was very very cute...that is what girls do to their best (guy) buddies...LOLLOL

Again...back to Vasu...i hate her...I HATE HER LIKE I HAVE NEVER HATED ANYONE...AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry

Bihaan & Thapki need to talk...& they are acting immature...the same thing again...he burst out at her...& she just like that lied to him & accepted whatever lie Vasu said without even trying to find out what she had told him exactly...i hate miscommunication...but its ok...but i sincerely hope he did NOT sign the papers...CryCry I won't be able to tolerate an actual separation...CryCryCry

As long as Sona gets to know what is happening all around her...i m ok with whatever u have planned...

This was a good update...a bit lighter...considering the heavy duty previous update...Hoping for the best to come out in the future...Thanks Chanda for updating...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Its time for LUs...got to go...LOLLOLLOL

iQraaa

Go to top