India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 65)

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by Eddy78

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by Eddy78

I hope everything will be all right.. feeling bad for sona she is in soo much pain.. anyways nice update
Hiiyaaa Ayaaann Big smileLOL
i am glad you like it Thanks buddy !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aapki toh har update hi qabil-e-tareef hai.. hats off to you.
OMG ShockedShocked arey mae is taref pe apka shukria kese ada karo???LOL
no need to shukriya.. thank you mujhe kehna chahiye not everyone has amazing writing skills than yoursSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 03 June 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Waah, now sona is showing faces...that's good...but Bihaan he couldn't believe still and her words mausi maa lied lied will help him naaa...continue sooon chandu dear...

iQraaa

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Chanda...ShockedShockedShocked How did you manage to write this...??ShockedShockedShocked

I had to read it THRICE...to be able to grasp this...you know...the first attempt at reading this left me disturbed & lost...OuchOuchOuch

So after i composed myself...i gave it another shot...& then one more time now...LOLLOLLOL I guess i m a bit of an idiot when it comes to a heavy duty update like this...ROFLROFL

Ok...so Bihaan's room's condition pretty much told us & Thapki how much he was hurt...& confused...& messed up between his brain & heart...CryCryCry

the constant tug of war...where he knows that Thapki cannot do this...& he knows NO reason why his SO CALLED mother would lie to him...I m happy that he still feels thapki cannot do this...though he is feeling hurt by her signatures on the papers...he still knows that she cannot bargain his life for herself...

I cannot even imagine what will happen when he comes to know of Vasu's deceit...her lies...& her Blood for Divorce deal with Thapki...Poor soul...he would really be tormented...CryCryCry

I m happy that at least thapki is trying to converse...it is important...& hopefully sooner or later Bihaan will confront...or maybe confide...

& sona's nightmare...OuchOuchOuch I feel so bad for her...& you wrote the entire scene so beautifully...i ended up crying the third time as well...CryCry   I knew this was her dream...but it would turn out to be such a horror story...i had no idea...Her confusion at the wedding mandap was very well portrayed...& then i thought the dream ends there...but no...it only went from bad to worse...OuchOuchOuch & it was quite vivid...this is such a hellish sort of feeling...OuchOuchOuch

I knew that something must have happened with Sona...& her mother...coz everyone was cautious about Sona...but imagining this much pain...i m lost for words...how did you really manage to write this is beyond my comprehension...ShockedShocked

I really really hope she gets some sort of emotional support...I really don't want her to be a victim of a particular witch's manipulation tactics...AngryAngry

& I hope she can find solace...in Rudra...Embarrassed LOLLOL

I am loving Rudra & Sona...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed more & more by each passing update...LOLLOL It adds spark you know...WinkWink Rudra has already entered the Questioning himself phase about why he is bothered regarding Sona...& i am totally loving it...Heart

Hats off to you Chanda...ClapClap  this was one of the most difficult updates in this FF so far...atleast it was for me as a reader...idk if you found it hard to write or not...LOLLOL

Thanks for the update babe...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaMimiii22

kapiri Senior Member
kapiri
kapiri

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I hate you, I hate you so much Angry
You make me cry 
Romance ki aag mein daal di bjkt ka cold water Ouch
What is this chandaConfused
I can't take it anymore CryCryCry
Plz baby do something... Plz unite thahaan 

iQraaa

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Kapiri...that gif...ROFLROFLROFL OMG...

kapiriiQraaa

Mimiii22 IF-Rockerz
Mimiii22
Mimiii22

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
WTH?! where was i?! Confused Dunno how I didn't notice this beautiful update...

Omg chanda...the way you've explained sona's part...I'm speechless...as if i was reading some horror mystery novel...i had to read it 3-4 times...awesome writing skills you have gal...ClapClap IMO this update is your best update in terms of writing...Thumbs Up

And plz jaldi se unite our thahaan...itne MUs...nei dekhe jaate mujhse...Cry

Thank u baby for this superb update..lHug

iQraaa

Mimiii22 IF-Rockerz
Mimiii22
Mimiii22

Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Saakshii ab na tu mujhe bara wala complex de rahi h...LOL Mushkil se to mujhse do tin line likhe jaate h, aur tu to yaha pura ek OS hi likh daali... LOL  Woh bhi itne ache ache words se...Ab tujhe sachi me ek OS or episodic analysis likhna hoga...Embarrassed

kapiriiQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 07 June 2016 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pupra

Waah, now sona is showing faces...that's good...but Bihaan he couldn't believe still and her words mausi maa lied lied will help him naaa...continue sooon chandu dear...
Puppy i am missing you so much these daays Cry where are youu??? 
and yes things are about to get fixed now Wink
and thanks for reading it dear HugHug

Go to top