India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 62)

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Morning dose of KKD.. :)
Ab maza aya na sona Ki story Mein... Thriller murder mystery PTSD I luv it. *sadistic naah who loves this*
Loved how u blend her past n vasu's deceit ...
Now she will not think to come in between Thahaan *sorry I should be worried about sona na lol I cant*
So next will be thahaan confrontation???? I want that confession Tb hi toh mazaa aya.
Chanda baby tune bihaan k dimag k ghode daudhaaye Thanku for that

princess2791 Senior Member
princess2791
princess2791

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
vasu i hate her alwyas manipulate others. i hope atleast bhihaan will talk to thapki so that their misunderstanding will clear. sona ohh poor child i just wanna hug her and give her comfort.
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Mmm.hmm..
GoOd thing bihaan don't believe ma..and this much bitterness accepted.
Sohaani past is now unfolding.
Her dream was not less the thriller novel.
One thing I should admit here.
u just surprised me with ur talent of writing, seriously , all the things are well executed. Now I m getting the feel u are a novelist or soon becoming.bcx u will shine brigth in this feild. I m very impressed by u.whenever u write novel or story plx let me know .I will buy that book and read it and also recommend to others. Paka promise

Ridaaa your comment is making me blush yaarr Blushing Thank you so so so much for loving and appreciating my work it means alot yaar !!! HugHeart
i tried my best to write as good as i can though i need more practice !! Big smile once again thank you so much babe! HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manaan

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

First of all thank u for updating even in ur tough schedule Hug
I didnt see that coming Shocked that sonas past, the way u wrote it Clap it had that suspense element and i was reading it with mouth open in shock and this is the first time i felt for sona Cry
This Hugis for making bihaan to not trust vasu, and still having some trust on thapki...
Loved this update Embarrassed
And i m so happy that we have rudra for sonaEmbarrassed 
Waiting for next oneBig smile
the past is yet to unfold it was just a little glimpse Wink
i am so gald you liked it Embarrassed 
yes bihaan thora confuse hae or vasu ko believe ni krna chata but yehi bat use samjh ni arhi k phir wo sign kio kye thapki ne Ermm  
chalo koi bat ni bihaan bau wo bhi clear krdege LOL
and thank you so much yaaraa HugHugHeart
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Chandu abby!! Such an awesome chapter!! It's 2.30 am but I was up reading that chapter!!
First I was confused about the ungoing but my doubts of that being a dream was confirmed when Kiran was all happy in dressing up Sona

It was awesome dear how you wrote the dream and her PTSD!!

Oh Bihaan is so confused but I love him like that than all angry on Thapki!! I reallys wish to see a B for Bihaan raging against Vasu taht would be awesome

And then you went to write about Rudra worrying for Sona?  You know each and everytime I see Rudra and Sona I just imagine Myrah and Rudra from Rangrasiya (played by Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma)
I have only seen few episodes but with that name I can think only of Ashish as Rudra!!

I hope in the next one we will have some ThaHaan explanation scene and maybe Sona-Rudra one?

RuNa or SoRa baby? I prefer RuNa but you choose one ;)

I tried to be like Sakshi and write a long one but I can't beat her!!  
:D She is the best in long comments
KOWSI KOWSI ShockedShocked

okay HIGH FIVE me because we think alike!!! Big smileDancing okay I got inspired by major saa's name Winkmajor Rudra pratab singh i mean i searched for its meaning and i fell in love with his name so thats why i chose Rudra veer singh for my character Big smile
and second HIGH TEN ME because i was so lazy to right their names in my premises. so i wrote it like Runa goes their Runa does that LOLLOL Wow !! Star
and now baby i loved your comment as much i love Sakshaaays Big smile you both are awesome!! Hug
and thank you my dearie for liking this chapter love yaa HugHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiMimiii22

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Interesting twist! Love the development of your story! Can't believe that the CVs copied your whole idea about Sohani! 
i doubt that they had ! LOL i mean the new character's entry made us feel like it was sohani but i am so happy its not because i just cant bare to see my character being butchered by them. LOL
And thankss girll for liking my FF so far! HugHeart
and hey! i just realized i forgot to read yours !! Big smile
will read ASAP! Wink
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PHP_069

Chandaa baby ek bar parke man nehi bhara..exam k bad phir parungi..mujhe thriller stories bahut pasand hain..ak ak line ache se parungi phir comment karungi..ab ak mwah le lo..
Areyy paruu di ap love ho Hug jab dil kare parh lenaa abhi apne exams pe ache se concentrate karo Top marna hae apko pore Bangladesh mae!!! Big smileWink
and best Of luckkk love you bhut saraa!! HugHeart
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Chanda! Kash main teri tarha gifs use kar pati but aata nhi toh words se kaam chala le ok?
So! OMG Sona ka nightmare! Cry her mother was murdered! She was almost dead! Then ThaHaan Marriage in her nightmare! Beautiful words you used! Loved the way u described the nightmare. 

Bihaan still has 10% trust on Thapki that's good. Thapki is sad that's good as wellLOL

I don't think Sona psycho hone wali hai! Aur last main? Omg kash Rudra bacha le usey!!

Jaldi se ThaHaan convo de de n they solve their differences aur Bihaan ko pata chale apni Mahan Maa ke bare mainAngry

Next update kab karegi? Hug

tu agr like bhi kregi to chale ga LOL
ha becahri ne bhut dukh jhele hae Cry 
but koi bat ni ghamk badal chat jaye gae and abhi age bhut maza ayega RuNa and ThaHaan k saath Wink 
baki batien dosri update mae khulegi abhi kuch ni bo sakti LOLLOL

or ha next update bhi ese hi rat k andhere mae karogi ROFL
and Thank youu Sanyaaayy love yaaa HugHugHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyaEternaMimiii22

Go to top