Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 58)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

Originally posted by oceanbubble

Hey Chanda...Big smile

I will be very honest & say that i didn't feel like reading this...lol...LOLLOL the moment Vasu announced her plans for Sona & Bihaan's wedding...i felt like quitting...LOLLOLLOL & i closed this one...LOL

But you know i am not a quitter...lol...otherwise i would have quit the show too...the suspense began killing me & i just had to read through this...LOLLOLLOL

So after mustering a lot of courage...& patience...i have managed to read it...& i LOVED it as well...LOLLOLLOL

& I HATE THAT BLOODY CRUEL BIT** VASUNDHARA BALWINDER PANDEY...AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry

Ok...lets start from the start...Sona's condition makes me feel for her...somehow...I don't want Sona & Bihaan...but still...her heartbreak makes me feel for her...CryCry

Thapki had signed the divorce papers already...??Shocked  BTW...i am proud of her...ClapClap She faced Vasu with utmost confidence & didn't give in to her tactics of taunting her about her upbringing...I couldn't be happier i guess...LOL

& then her waiting for her...waiting to confess her feelings...remembering their good time...her impatience for him...cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vasu proposed for Bihaan & Sona's wedding...& i felt myself feeling disgusted...I really don't know why you put this there Chanda...this does not happen between first cousins...not in Hindu religion atleast...& they are hindus i guess...so that makes no sense to me tbh...Ermm

That was the only part in your update i am really not liking...they are siblings...whether they grew up thinking of each other as a friend or not...this does not change their relation...ConfusedOuch

Now the only thing you can do to mend this is to make Sona's mother a very very thick friend of Vasu...to the point that she considers her as her sister...but she infact is not her sister for real...just like in the show right now...then it would all fall into place i guess...OuchOuch

Anyways...the moment Vasu took the papers from her...i have been dreading what might happen...& I feared Vasu will use the "She wants to divorce you & she has already signed the divorce papers" card for her benefit...OuchOuchOuch

But i had not even in my worst nightmares thought that she would stoop so low...Dead Chheee..!!DeadDeadDead

I feel bile rising up my throat thinking about her cunningness & manipulation...she is the worst...& Chanda...i beg you...CVs have forgiven her...but pls...you don't...as I have already mentioned before...i am sick of Vasu...to the point of no return...& I don't want to read any redemption...whatsoever...& i want her to face the music for her actions...
& i swear to God...if u redeem her just like that...then me tumse katti...humesha ke liye...!!Cry

Bihaan's situation is out of my grasp right now...Ermm i am not sure how much he knows about Vasu...but the fact that he began a fight sort of thing with Vasu...for the right thing...& also for him & his happiness...it is good...& i liked it...Embarrassed

Bihaan trusts Thapki...but so he does his mother too...i don't know with whom he will side...reading this update...i don't really want him to mistrust thapki...but that all depends on you...whatever you have planned i am willing to accept...LOLLOLLOL except Vasu's redemption...Dead

PS: I liked the Sona-Viraj scene...& i also liked that Sona was hearing everything...maybe she can do some good for Bihaan...for Thapki...& for Thahaan...now that she knows Bihaan loves Thapki...& he is married to her too...

PPS:   I am SOOO SORRY for that long bhashan...lol...LOLLOLLOL i don't know what gets into me sometimes...pls yaar...don't feel irritated & read it...with patience...LOLLOLLOL
your comment its so long it can be an OS..and I think most of the forum members motivated by your comments..so keep going..

hiyaaa Ayaaan ! Big smile yeah mujhe bhi laga oh wow Sakshi ne OS likh di Shockedbut i loved her honest feedback and thank you too for reading the chappie with patience! LOLBig smileEmbarrassed

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Hey Chanda...Big smile

I will be very honest & say that i didn't feel like reading this...lol...LOLLOL the moment Vasu announced her plans for Sona & Bihaan's wedding...i felt like quitting...LOLLOLLOL & i closed this one...LOL

But you know i am not a quitter...lol...otherwise i would have quit the show too...the suspense began killing me & i just had to read through this...LOLLOLLOL

So after mustering a lot of courage...& patience...i have managed to read it...& i LOVED it as well...LOLLOLLOL

& I HATE THAT BLOODY CRUEL BIT** VASUNDHARA BALWINDER PANDEY...AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry AngryAngryAngry

Ok...lets start from the start...Sona's condition makes me feel for her...somehow...I don't want Sona & Bihaan...but still...her heartbreak makes me feel for her...CryCry

Thapki had signed the divorce papers already...??Shocked  BTW...i am proud of her...ClapClap She faced Vasu with utmost confidence & didn't give in to her tactics of taunting her about her upbringing...I couldn't be happier i guess...LOL

& then her waiting for her...waiting to confess her feelings...remembering their good time...her impatience for him...cute...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Vasu proposed for Bihaan & Sona's wedding...& i felt myself feeling disgusted...I really don't know why you put this there Chanda...this does not happen between first cousins...not in Hindu religion atleast...& they are hindus i guess...so that makes no sense to me tbh...Ermm

That was the only part in your update i am really not liking...they are siblings...whether they grew up thinking of each other as a friend or not...this does not change their relation...ConfusedOuch

Now the only thing you can do to mend this is to make Sona's mother a very very thick friend of Vasu...to the point that she considers her as her sister...but she infact is not her sister for real...just like in the show right now...then it would all fall into place i guess...OuchOuch

Anyways...the moment Vasu took the papers from her...i have been dreading what might happen...& I feared Vasu will use the "She wants to divorce you & she has already signed the divorce papers" card for her benefit...OuchOuchOuch

But i had not even in my worst nightmares thought that she would stoop so low...Dead Chheee..!!DeadDeadDead

I feel bile rising up my throat thinking about her cunningness & manipulation...she is the worst...& Chanda...i beg you...CVs have forgiven her...but pls...you don't...as I have already mentioned before...i am sick of Vasu...to the point of no return...& I don't want to read any redemption...whatsoever...& i want her to face the music for her actions...
& i swear to God...if u redeem her just like that...then me tumse katti...humesha ke liye...!!Cry

Bihaan's situation is out of my grasp right now...Ermm i am not sure how much he knows about Vasu...but the fact that he began a fight sort of thing with Vasu...for the right thing...& also for him & his happiness...it is good...& i liked it...Embarrassed

Bihaan trusts Thapki...but so he does his mother too...i don't know with whom he will side...reading this update...i don't really want him to mistrust thapki...but that all depends on you...whatever you have planned i am willing to accept...LOLLOLLOL except Vasu's redemption...Dead

PS: I liked the Sona-Viraj scene...& i also liked that Sona was hearing everything...maybe she can do some good for Bihaan...for Thapki...& for Thahaan...now that she knows Bihaan loves Thapki...& he is married to her too...

PPS:   I am SOOO SORRY for that long bhashan...lol...LOLLOLLOL i don't know what gets into me sometimes...pls yaar...don't feel irritated & read it...with patience...LOLLOLLOL
your comment its so long it can be an OS..and I think most of the forum members motivated by your comments..so keep going..

hiyaaa Ayaaan ! Big smile yeah mujhe bhi laga oh wow Sakshi ne OS likh di Shockedbut i loved her honest feedback and thank you too for reading the chappie with patience! LOLBig smileEmbarrassed
Hi five chanda :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Hey Chanda...Big smile

sakhshaaayyy Hug
i love you so much right now ye hua na dil khol k opinion dena! Big smileWink to be honest mereko bara maza aya parh k LOL
yeah vasu is more dark in my ff than the show and us k saath kia hoga wo jane k liye wait kro LOL
pluss about @bold--- all will be revealed soon !!!! Big smileBig smile
and thanks yaraa for your feedbackHug i am so in love with you right now more than bihaan loves thapki ROFLROFL

oceanbubble

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Hey Chanda...Big smile

Hi five chanda :D

Highest of Five!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile
oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Guys...my comment is very long as it is...pls stop quoting it again & again...it makes me embarrassed...LOLLOLLOL

iQraaa

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Guys...my comment is very long as it is...pls stop quoting it again & again...it makes me embarrassed...LOLLOLLOL
really? you are embarrased..so sorry.. but suchi I love your comments.. 

Edited by Eddy78 - 28 May 2016 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaoceanbubble

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

That freaking two faced witch Vasu Angry damn she's dark here! Too many MUs Chanda! Everything was going just perfect when Vasu had to stick her dirty fingers in the matters of her children. Uff I'm hating her! Poor Bihaan, Thapki AND Sona. All hearts are broken just because of this VasuAngry but Bihaan believed Vasu? Nooo! Even after their kiss? Plz give us a twist here! Bihaan can't distrust OR mistrust ThapkiCry
UPDATE ASAP PLZZZHug
Oh yeahh Ghusssa mae aj rat beh jaa sanya ROFL
yeah wo meethi meethi vasu dekh k mere sugar levels high hogay islye ye sab likh k use control kia ROFL
arey tention not baby atleast meri ff mae bihu ko bhale dosra bihu akr bole thapki se alag hone k liye wo ni hoga to chinta kis bat ki phir? LOLLOL
thank you for reading yarrr Hug

Iss gusse main main kyu bahu? Vasu beh jayeAngry

Teri baaton se muje hope mili! Jaldi se update kar dena okAngry

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pupra

Omg chandu baby mujhe rona hi aa gaya..i swear my eyes are red little drops peeping frightening me to come out...y dear...mujhe ye dono ko is haal me dhek nahi paayi...kyon yaa???

But the way u portrayed all their feelings and vasu is bahuth badi goon theri ff me...couldn't digest...but i hope atkeast u give her the pain what she deserves...I'm desperately in need to see that bloody pay for her deeds...
Puppyyy Hug
how are you baby missed you so muchhh Cry exams kese chal rhe hae?? 
Nai nai ro mat yelo meri taraf se jhappiii HugHug kio k itne dinoo bad gali mae aj chand niklaa LOL
and i am glad everyone is liking ye vasu lol LOL
thanks buddyy HugEmbarrassed

Go to top