India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 5)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

Ohh the awaited ff has finally arrived with a bangStar
Gajab loved itBig smile only shruti suits sonaliLOL good that u picked her n great to see bihaan having a friend which is missing from the showBig smile
And that hug can make anyone jealousWink n thapki has hormones in ur ff yayyyDancing waiting to read more. And how can i forget ds also made his entry with same ghisa pita expression n shradhas annoyance was funnyLOL
Nehuuu Hug thank you jaan Embarrassed
oh yeha she does LOL
ds ki yad arhi thi islye use le ay FF mae ROFL

Edited by chandaaaxo - 27 April 2016 at 8:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha99

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@Chanda: Loved the first part. when r u posting the next update? Loved your writing style as well.

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

@Chanda: Loved the first part. when r u posting the next update? Loved your writing style as well.
thank you so much Dii Hug
well the updates are going to be a bit slow but i promise after my exams and final projects they will get frequent ! Big smile

fan.matsh

kapiri Senior Member
kapiri
kapiri

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
ChandaaHug
nice prt
plz continue soon

iQraaa

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
This is awesome buddy...
N something really different
Update soon
N plz pm me too

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kapiri

ChandaaHug
nice prt
plz continue soon

sure babe! Hug
and thank you for reading! Embarrassed

kapiri

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

This is awesome buddy...
N something really different
Update soon
N plz pm me too
Suuu Hug
i just came here to update i hope your happy now ! LOL

sukanksha

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

-Kismat K Dhaage-

*Chapter 2*

"And these bangles are for you Mausi Maa I hope you like it."

Sohani chimed giving Vasu the gift she got for her. She brought gifts for everyone and they loved it and thanked her. Vasu wore the bangles and showed it to Bauji. He praised Sohani's choice and said how beautiful they look on His wife's wrist. Vasundhra blushed and hugged Sohani thanking her. She zipped her bag up as she was done giving everyone their gifts. Bihaan came in and plopped on the sofa besides her eating an apple. He nudged Sona asking for his gifts and she playfully said she forgot to buy for him.

"Gajaab! You're my best friend but you bought everyone gifts except me?"

Bihaan complained folding his arms to his chest and slouching in the sofa, making dadi and Bauji laugh at his childishness.

"Do you really think I am that stupid and forgetful? I am not Bihaan okay and I brought you some good stuff and they are in my other bag."

She exclaimed hitting Bihaan with a cushion on his chest. He perked up as she mentioned about his gifts and started punching her cheeks which he knew she hates a lot and she irritatingly made funny noises and continued hitting him with the cushion. Bauji Vasundhra and dadima laughed at the two fighting like kids and just at that time Thapki arrived with tea for everyone. The two stopped fighting as Thapki offered them tea. Bihaan excused himself and went to pick his call. Sohani thanked Thapki and she smiled.

"Oh I am sorry Thapki if I would've known that you are the new addition to our family then I would've brought some gifts for you too btw you never told me how you are related to this family? Did Bauji adopt you like Bihaan?"

Sona asked sipping her tea Thapki smiled and shook her head a no and was about to answer but Bauji laughed and decided to answer on her behalf.

"Sohani Bitya, Thapki Bitya is Bi-"

"Bihaan why don't you go and show Sohani her new room?"

Vasundhra Quickly intervened leaving both Thapki and Bauji confusingly stunned. Bihaan on the other hand agreed to his mother and asked Sohani to come with her. She protested as she was talking with Mausi Maa and Bauji but Bihaan being a stubborn kid pulled her by her hand so she put her cup on the table and left with him. 

"Vasundhra jee why didn't you let me compete my sentence?"

Bauji asked his wife right away and she looked at Thapki as if telling her to leave. Thapki did as her mother in law ordered through her eyes and excused herself. As she left Vasundhra spoke up.

"Dhruv k Bauji I think we can't tell Sohani about Bihaan's marriage yet. We all know how that marriage happened and it will be too saddening for her to know what her best friend did and also are you forgetting about that promise?"

Bauji listened to her carefully and as soon as she mentioned "The promise" his eyes went wide. His mind recalled the incident and soon he found himself unwillingly agreeing to his wife. 

"You are right Vasundhra jee but even hiding it from her is not right!"

Bauji stated sadly. Vasundhra put her hand on Bauji's hand and assured him that considering her condition now it's not the right time and she will tell her about Bihaan's marriage by herself when the right time will come but not now and Bauji nodded dis heartedly. Thapki was going towards her room thinking about why Maa didn't let Bauji tell Sohani that she is Bihaan's wife? Even though she will leave Bihaan after a month but when Maa didn't let Sohani know about her, it hurt her from the inside. What could be the reason that Maa did this? Maybe it will be something important otherwise Maa wouldn't have cut Bauji like this. She thought to herself. She shrugged her thoughts and went inside Bihaan and her's room. Soon Bihaan entered his room with a big bag in his hand and Sohani followed eating chocolate. She offered some to Thapki and Thapki gladly took it as she herself loves chocolate too. 

"And this is Bihaan and Thapki's room."

Bihaan proudly stated looking at Thapki cheerfully. Thapki thought back to what happened earlier and got tensed. Sohani on the other hand stopped devouring her favorite chocolate as she was completely blown away at Bihaan's statement.

"Wait...What you mean "yours and Thapki's" room?"

Sohani questioned air quoting 'yours and Thapki's' astonishingly. Bihaan raised an eyebrow at her surprised gesture and then he realized he never told her about him being married. 

"Oh Sona I forgot to tell you, Thapki is my..."

"Roommate...I-I-I am Bihaan's Roommate! Since my room is under some improvements s-s-so I am living with Bihaan in his room at the moment."

Thapki quickly spoke up interrupting Bihaan in the middle and he looked at her shockingly. Sohani easily bought her excuse and understandingly smiled at her putting her hand on her shoulder.

"Now that I am here you don't have to share your room with him anymore you'll stay in my room with me now."

She exclaimed happily and Thapki sadly fake smiled at her. Bihaan was still under the Effect of what Thapki said he just couldn't comprehend why she said that she's his roommate not his wife. He tried protesting with Sohani but she shut him off and said he should help Thapki pack her stuff then she left saying she'll go clear up her room For Thapki and asked Thapki to shift her belongings in her room quickly. When she left Bihaan snapped his fingers in front of Thapki making her leaning her head backwards as she eyed his fingers.

"Oh madam Are you in your senses or not? She is B for Bihaan Pandey's B for Best friend and you just lied to her about our relationship, will you please elaborate why?" 

Bihaan questioned folding his hand to his chest angrily. He was partially hurt about what Thapki said because he had now realized his feelings for her and it hurt him seeing her such response as in she just doesn't care about him. Thapki on the other hand was upset too. She agreed to Sohani that she will move in with her but she was actually not feeling good leaving Bihaan. A thought struck her mind about what Maa said that she has to leave within a month so she thought if she would stay away from Bihaan it might help her leave him easily. Bihaan was too irritated by her sudden silence he was about to ask her again then someone knock on the door making both of them turning their attention towards that person.

"Sohani just told me that you are moving in with her, good decision! Uh I mean it's only for few days until that she will get some good company right Thapki?"

Vasundhra taunted Thapki reminding her about her stay for few days more and then divorce. Thapki sadly nodded and left. The curiosity was killing Bihaan so when Vasundhra was about to leave, he stopped her, made her sit on the bed and closed the door. He crouched down in front of her and said:

"Maa, Sona asked Thapki to move in with her because she said she is my roommate. Maa She doesn't know that Thapki is my Wif-"

"Bihaan that's what I am here to discuss! You cannot tell her about your marriage besides Thapki is going to leave soon anyway so there's no need to tell Sohani about your fraud marriage!"

Vasu infuriatingly interrupted Bihaan not letting him continue any further. He felt his heart drowning inside the pool of his chest. How can he hide the biggest truth of his life from his Best friend? And how can he let Thapki leave him even though she was just going to live under the same roof as his but in a different room. It also gave him a sharp pain inside his heart thinking about when Thapki introduce herself as his roommate. He went blank there for a second. That's it? That's what she think of herself for me? Nothing else? What happened to the Thapki who was ready to fight with the world for me when I was taking my last breath and I never hoped I will survive but in that subtle moment I realized that if I were to die than I would love to embrace her face for last time but she just ended  everything. As if she is ready to leave me when she will get the chance but what about me then? Who now burns the candle inside his heart with the flame of Love for Thapki? If only i had guts to confess my love for her after all what I did to her I deserve this. I separated her from her love and destiny will play the same game with me. 

Imagine how excruciating it's going to be for his innocent heart to suffer when she will have to leave early and divorce him before the fixed time slot, according to her deal with Maa but he was unaware of that fact. Vasu eyes the change of emotions in her son's eyes. She too now suspects that his thick headed son is now showing way too much concern for the girl he married by fraud. She shrugged it and put her hand on his cheek and made him face her.

"I know you are upset about not letting Sohani know about your marriage truth but trust me Bihaan its best for both you and her's betterment! Have you forgotten her condition? Think about it!"

Vasundhra explained carefully. Bihaan eyes went wide after he recalled the incident and decided he would to lie to her best friend for her wellbeing. Even though he was ready but he tried to protest but Vasundhra let his son read through her eyes that she wants to end this topic here and Bihaan as an obedient son he is, unwillingly agreed to his mother. Vasu sighed in relief and ask him to cheer up and spend more time with his best friend or else she will suspect something is wrong and with that she left Bihaan to ponder over about the whole situation.

"So you guys found our female lead and that means we only have to put auditions for the Male lead?? OMG that's great Diya!"

Viraj was walking down the hallway when he heard Sona having a conversation on phone with one of the colleague about her film shoot. He gave her a disgust look and the fragments of their first encounter started flashing before his eyes and infuriated him. He walked towards her and waited for her to finish the call. She hung up the call ecstatically thanking God and as she turned around her eyes met with eyes of the guy she wasn't expecting to see. He was smirking deviously at her and she gave him a stern smile. She rolled her eyes at him and walk past him but he quickly chased after her and stood in front of her blocking her way.

"May I ask you what your problem is?"

Sona snapped at him making him chuckle at her. He stepped slowly close to her which made her feel awkward and she stepped back until her back hit the pillar. 

"I am not going to forgive you easily for your little pranks. Just remember! Rule no 1, don't bother me and I won't bother you and Rule no 2, don't make me break the Rule no 1! You play by my rules and you'll be unharmed Get it?"

He spat venomously at her as if she was his biggest rival. She wasn't effected by his anguish except she just wanted to yawn so she struck out her fore finger and put it on his chest and pushed him back. Viraj was stunned by her braveness but he remained neutral about his change of emotion.

"First of all I apologized about what I did and secondly you can go threaten someone else! Here, you have no chance!"

She clarified pointing towards herself and made fake crying faces and then she gesture a no by her hand completely mocking about his warning that he gave her few seconds ago and with that rolling her eyes at him she left. Viraj was boiling inside with rage but 10 times bigger than the last time he had. You think I was joking? I am Shraddha's Brother and we exactly know how to teach a very good lesson to immature people like you. It's in our blood. He thought to himself smirking at his evilness.

The busy day went by in a blur only Sona's sudden arrival was the highlight for the Pandey family. Meanwhile she and Thapki had a good time with each other and in fact they bonded very well. She told her about the things she faces because of her stammering problem and how she became Thapki from Vaani. Sona felt bad for her. Also she was inspired by her personality that despite her little weakness was such strong, kind hearted and amazing person. Sona told Thapki about her childhood with Pandey family and especially how close she is with Bihaan. As she mentioned her his name Thapki got lost thinking about how close they have become for the past few months and After Bauji and the way Sona described him, she was developing a clear image for Bihaan in her heart but still she was unsure that how could a pure hearted and innocent person like him can hurt both her and his brother. No matter how much her heart screams that Bihaan is innocent, her Brain Shouts back that he was the one who destroyed her life. She was too zoned out of the place and was stuck in a battle between her heart and her brain but a knock on the door brought her back to reality. Sona stood up to open the door and Thapki realized her eyes were moist. When did I start crying? I hope Sona didn't notice! She thought to herself. As Sona opened the door there stands the one Thapki was thinking about. Unknowingly her heart euphorically skipped a beat seeing him. A smile curled up to her lips that he was here where as Sona tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You just can't tolerate that I took your dear Thapki Pandey Away from you hmm?"

Sona questioned Bihaan, still standing in the door way with her hands folded to her chest and her foot tapping on the floor waiting for Him to answer but she doesn't know that her question was just so astounding for both Bihaan and Thapki that they stared at each other with shocked expressions thinking to only one question. Did she find out about their marriage? Sona noticed their faces and Burst into laughter.

"You guys look like you've just seen a ghost. Guys!! I meant She's the part of this Pandey family that's why I called her that besides do you think only you are allowed to be her friend? Bad luck for you Bander but Thapki is my new best friend right Thapki?"

Sona exclaimed cheerfully putting a hand around her neck and poking her tongue at Bihaan. Both sighed in relief and Thapki Agreed with Sona Giving her a big smile. Bihaan raised his one eyebrow at Sona and came inside the room putting his pillow on the bed.

"Oh Jungli billi you can take Chuk Chuk Gaadi with you wherever you want I don't have a problem I am just here to tell you that I've taken a decision! From now on I am going to sleep here in this room with you two."

Bihaan replied lying down on the bed and closed his eyes relaxing himself. Thapki and Sona were stunned by his decision. They both looked at each other confusingly. Bihaan on the other hand had only one thing on his mind. Thapki. He had grown so used to of sleeping with Thapki's presence in his room that tonight he felt alone while laying down on his bed so he decided for the nights he will stay with Sohani and Thapki in their room. At least it will help him sleep well after seeing her beautiful face.

"Okay we only have one bed which we both can share but where would you sleep between me and Thapki?

Sona questioned Bihaan annoyingly. He opened his eyes and sat straight on the bed and thinking for few seconds he suggested he'll sleep on the floor. She protested as she was feeling bad letting his best friend sleep on the floor but Bihaan assured her that he's more comfortable sleeping on the floor than on the bed for some time which made Thapki chuckle because she knew what he meant. Finally Sona gave in and help Bihaan set up his bed on the floor. Soon both Thapki and Sona were in bed too. Thapki decided to sleep on the left side of the bed so she can easily face Bihaan.

"I am jet legged very badly so I might snore during my sleep irritating you guys a lot! So don't complain I didn't warn you about it! Okay, Good night!"

Sona joked and turned off the lights as she tucked herself in the soft duvets and went into deep slumber. Thapki lied down facing Bihaan and he was already looking at her. They had an eye lock for a moment. He give her a smile and she smiled back and with that smile stuck to his face he let his heavy eyelids drop. Soon Bihaan was asleep and Thapki realized he might need a duvet as it was cold so she silently stood up opened her cupboard and took out a soft one and she went towards him and covered him with it. He felt cozy and she smiled again. She couldn't help but observe him. The way his chest harmonically rises and falls with every breath and the way his soft hair were messed up. She resist the urge to run her hand through his lusciously soft hair. He sounded so tired yet peaceful when snored softly. Everything about him at this moment made a breath hitched in her throat. She was in complete adoration of her husband. She thought to herself that how come she never noticed these beautiful features of a sleeping Bihaan before? She was lost in her own world but just then she felt him moving so she quickly stood up and went towards her bed. She lied down facing him and after few moments later slowly let the darkness consume her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by chandaaaxo - 31 May 2016 at 5:26pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ShonacutiepieKANIMALARMODAPSGJacinth23honeydropShanaya1526darrishkapiririverofdreamsShabana0786rtmsshweta2728DakZzNeha99ParshiSanyaEternaMimiii22Kowsi-Namita-sukankshaoceanbubbleNeett

Go to top