India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 49)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun4ever89

Loved it Heart

Thahaan were awesome and at first I thought Sona will be paired with Viraj but now I am getting the feeling it's going to be Rudra instead...waiting for the next one.
Rabiaaa thanks yarrr Hug Hug
yeahhh at first i thought of doing it but then i was like naahh Viraj can be used for other things Wink

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by Eddy78

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

nahi nahi :D just a forum member.
to bataaaoo na kon? mera popat hogaya i thought you are a girl LOLLOL
no no I am a boy.
then introduce yourself boyy so that others dont make thei poppat outta themselves naa LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]  names ayaan.. from Pakistan.. student of Radiology.[/QUOTE]
Hii Ayaaan nice to meet a guy from my country! Wink btw which city are ya from?
[/QUOTE] Karachi[/QUOTE]
Hi five Ayaan !! Big smile me too 

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

O'some baby!!  From the kiss to the revelation it's so amazing!!
First I love how Thapki was hesitant and then just screwd up everything and asked him to kiss her!! I love that she didn't kiss him and asked him to kiss her

And then kitchen romance between husband-wife this one is my fav! From the sneaking hands around waist to the cute play mode the wife is in! Those are my fav

And then his beach diner is also one of my fav!! On my wish list I have one "candle/ lights around beach diner too

I am just so in love! But poor Sona I actually feel bad for her now but Iam so happy to read about Thahaan like this ... Just <3<3<3

Sorry to say baby but I forget that it was about Thapki and got in dream lands with Bihaan <3... When I say that this is all my dreams in one chapter I really mean it!! 

Awesome darling!! mwaah
Kowsiii baby HugHeart
yeah i want her to be like this in this show too like screw dis shiz imma go love bihu LOLLOL
i am so happy you loved this chapter it was really hard for me to end LOL and yes my writings are part of my dreams too so i can understand you LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha99

For you hugs to the power of 10000000 Hug Hug Hug
You made my day, this is so freaking amazing Clap
Seriously this is what i needed to calm myself after the epi updates
Omg thahaan kissed i cant even count how many times Heart it was passionate n full of love Heart
Thapki didnt backed out bcz of sona or vasu [:D/]
And that bihaan sona scene was beautifully explained n bihaans look Day Dreaming
And that end...i cant wait to read next part chandu but dil par pathar rakh kar keh rahi ho ke jab free time mile tab update karna u deserve all the time for next update bcz they are worth the wait n hope exams r going well Embarrassed
Nehuuu HugHeart
i am so happy you liked this chappie thanks yar for loving it Embarrassed
is bar update will be late cuz exmas starts from wed plus i havent written anything yet CryCry but you never know all the love you guys give me can motivate me to start writing LOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

ohh its mind blowing.loved it so much.my fav is the kitchen romance.am so happy to read it specially aft a disastrous episode on the show.poor sona but rudra is perfect for her.he seems to understand her.he seems to feel for her also.am so happy for bihaan.waiting for his confession.hw is thapki going to react?
bihaan asking for a second chance reminded me of the similiar scene on the show and felt bad for him.ur thapki is so real and loveable.u made me to fall in love with thahaan again.tnku chandHug
RT HugHug
thapki was about to confess but bauji interrupted them and bihaan is about to so lets see how that goes ? Wink
i am so happy everyone is loving this thapki i so want to see her on the show like this but Sleepy and i should be the one thanking you guys for loving my FF EmbarrassedHeart

rtms

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pupra

Waah!!!!!waah!!!!chandu babes, loved it dear, u see I'm not like ur sona...I'm telling truth...imagine me at thapki place then , really how much her inner  heart would love it, that much...that much...I just enjoyed each and every line...u know I didn't care abt sona crap...omg!!!!ye lo ye lo...Embarrassed
Pupppyyy Big smileHugHeart
thank you loving this chappie Embarrassed
and yes keep imagining yourself in this FF LOLLOL
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Aur han chandu ur update took me in some other duniya Day Dreaming cant even rant properly
itni achi lagii??? Embarrassed
acha hae usi dunya mae rahooo bahar mat anaa LOL 
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Aur han chandu ur update took me in some other duniya Day Dreaming cant even rant properly
other duniya?isn't it thahaan's heaven?Winkwhich we hvn't experienced with the show.Deadthis is the first forum where i hvn't seen such a word by the members.it shows hw poor thahaan's scenes were on the show.there is not a single happy,simple moment of thahaan on the show till nwCry
RT Nehaaa you two are making me blush so uncontrollably BlushingBlushing
thank you so much yaaarrr HeartHeart
yar our forum writers are so freaking ALAA the writers should atleast take inspiration from our forum yar! Confused

rtms

Go to top