India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 39)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun4ever89

Chandu it was a great read...liking the developments in the story...best of luck for your exams and do update whenever you get the time...Smile
Thanks so much Rabiaa for wishing me good luck Hug i do really need it WackoLOL

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pupra

Oye chandu dear, thum meri patience ka jyada test kar rahi hoon...i read both the update in a single strech and idk whether to smile at ur creativity or feel bad for no thahaan scene...stupid bihaan, didn't he see her hugging his t-shirt...
But the update was awesome baby...superb...u well conveyed the feelings from all... I mean...bihaan,thapki and sona...omg!!!sona kyon yaar??????she is slowly getting on my nerves...
Jaldi update karo dear...
areeyy puppy baby ham itni asani se thahaan love kese dede ? Wink
just kidding LOL your thahaan craving hormones shall be pleased soon but for now thanks for reading and loving my ff yaar HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Puppy05

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Oye chandu dear, thum meri patience ka jyada test kar rahi hoon...i read both the update in a single strech and idk whether to smile at ur creativity or feel bad for no thahaan scene...stupid bihaan, didn't he see her hugging his t-shirt...
But the update was awesome baby...superb...u well conveyed the feelings from all... I mean...bihaan,thapki and sona...omg!!!sona kyon yaar??????she is slowly getting on my nerves...

areeyy puppy baby ham itni asani se thahaan love kese dede ?Wink
just kiddingLOLyour thahaan craving hormones shall be pleased soon but for now thanks for reading and loving my ff yaarHugHug

Yaa yaamwaiting for the next one...

iQraaa

Mimiii22 IF-Rockerz
Mimiii22
Mimiii22

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mouli021

Chandu, tu aise adhi rat mein ake update karti hai, pata hi nehi chalta..LOL
firstly thanks for the quick update, but that doesn't mean you can stop me for wanting more..LOL
Fab update
liked rudra Wink
 And u didn't forget the hole of that t shirt..ishhmart han...LOL 
 the comparison between moon and thapki was too beautiful..
So excited... Plz plz plz update soon whenever you get time...
yaar kia karo moluu mae rat ki ullu ho LOLLOL 
ha wo hole bhut zarori tha meri story k liye to show that thahaan relationship is about to get stitched like it Wink and i am happy you loved the chappy thanks yaar Hug
Tu itni studies ke busy schedule ke beech ake update karti hai, humare liye, yehi bahot bari baat hai.jab chahe aao...Hug 
Ya at first I didn't think like that, but baad mein smajh aya hole ki importance..Smile
Btw, I've used ur one of the gifs in my signature..Embarrassed tysm again...and ur signature wala gif is awesome...Day Dreaming

Edited by mouli021 - 13 May 2016 at 6:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manaaniQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged

-Kismat K Dhaage-

"Staring at the bottom of your glass,

Hoping one day you'll make a dream last,

Dreams come slow and they go so fast...

You see him when you close your eyes,

Maybe one day you'll understand why?

Everything you touch surely dies...

Well you only need the light when it's burning low,

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow,

Only know you love him when you let him go...

...And you let him go..."

-Julia Sheer, Let him go (cover)

Chapter 10

"Thank you so much for helping me out Lakhan bhaya!" 

Sohani gratefully exclaimed as Lakhan bhaya smiled and after putting the wall paints and brushes beside her bed, he left. Great! Now I only need a good paint on the walls, fresh stock of books and a new bookshelf. She thought to herself as she looked around her newly improvised room cheerfully. Her furniture was set according to her wish as she decided to give her room a bit makeover. She put her camera battery for charging and opened her bag which had all of her art related stuff. She decided to place them in the new cupboard she got for herself. She took out her old scrap books, sketch books, paintings and her art supplies and started placing everything in the cupboard. She was busy organizing her brushes when Thapki entered the room to take her cloths and go for a shower. She looked around the room astonishingly.

"Wow Sona you j-j-just changed the whole m-m-map of this place! And what's t-t-this?"

Thapki applauded Sona and she smiled gratefully. Thapki pointed towards her old sketch books and was curious to see her art work. Sona was hesitant at first but then she let Thapki see it. Thapki sat down on the floor facing Sona and started flipping through the pages of her Sketch book. She was amazed by how talented Sona is. Thapki was continuously praising Sona's drawings and gave her a thumbs up and she chuckled. She went through her yellow and white doodling book. Which had random cartoonish faces, some names written in graffiti style and some scribbled figures drawn on it. Sona told her that she doodles randomly when she is suffering a bad mood. Thapki asked her to make a doodle of her name which Sona gladly agreed. Then Thapki picked up a sky blue sketch book which had a white ribbon in a bow shape tied around it. Half torn cover and crumbled papers highlighted it's a bit old one. Sona's smile dropped as she saw Thapki was about to untie its ribbon.

"Thapki this one is a bit personal!"

She quickly exclaimed putting her hand on the sketch book preventing Thapki from opening the ribbon. She embarrassingly put it back apologizing to her. Sona felt guilty for behaving suddenly so rudely with her so, to cut the awkwardness in the air she handed her the sketch book.

"I sorry Thapki it's just... It's a bit old one and its... ehh... who cares you are my best friend now so I won't keep any secrets from you!"

Sona chirped and gave Thapki's hand a light squeeze. Thapki smiled and opened it. First thing that came into her view was a cute sketch of a little boy and a girl laughing together. Sona told her that Bihaan drew it on her 10th birthday and gifted her. Then there came a page full of hand prints and hearts drawn over it followed by a page full of drawings of a cat and monkey playing, eating, singing and dancing together. There was this sketch where the cat was crying and the monkey was hugging her to calm her down and then came a drawing where the cat kissed the monkey and the monkey was in shock. There were some cute prayers and short letters written for monkey from his cat. Thapki chuckled thinking how cute this couple is. Thapki's eyes widened as she flipped the next page. Sona noticed her shocked state and fiddled with the brushes in her hand. There was a picture collage of Bihaan from his childhood to his now phase and a big heart was drawn on it. Thapki looked at Sona in confusion and she sighed frustratingly thinking now the cat is out of the bag at least she should tell Thapki about it.

"You know I never imagined anything like this would ever happen with me. I never took him as my cousin but my only best friend and I never knew when I started rooting him. I only realized about it when my brother took me to Australia and I stayed away from him it's when I get to know that how much my heart grew fonder of him in his absence."

Sohani honestly poured her heart out with a sweet smile stuck to her face looking down at the collage of his pictures. Thapki felt like dying from the inside knowing she loves him and by the looks of it, the way they care for each other maybe he loves her too. Her tears were threatening to spill out from her eyes but she looked up to stop them from falling.

"All these years I've waited for him but I managed to suppress my feelings because What if he doesn't feel the same emotions as me? Such an emotional fool I am! Took his endless caring as a Sign of his Love."

Sona continued as she laughed at herself hurtfully. If this would've been the old Thapki then she would've hugged her at the moment and told her everything will be alright but something hold her back from doing this. Sona wiped her tears quickly and smiled putting all of her stuff back. 

"That's why I never told anyone about it not even Mausi Maa! I just don't want it to effect our friendship Anyways leave it l am just blabbering and wasting your time but you will only understand it when you will experience love yourself and I hope you fell in love with the right person Thapki! Unlike me!"

She sniffed wishing her a good luck and stood up to place her stuff in the cupboard. Thapki excused herself and went inside the bathroom. She put her cloths on the rack and stood under the shower. When the cold water made contact with her skin soothing her nerves but she couldn't controlled herself and let her tears get mixed with the water traveling down her face. She leaned back on the wall sobbing silently as she didn't want Sona to hear her. She slowly slide down and sat under the rain of the shower and hugged her legs to her bare chest crying hysterically.

Am I that bad Bhagwan jee? Whenever I feel like my life is getting in one piece, something has to happen and make me fall apart.  It's all because of my stammering and my cursed fate.

Her brain was on the verge of exploding as her thoughts pained her brain as well as ached her heart. She was cursing herself and her flaw and was complaining to God. The water was hitting her back but now she couldn't care about getting herself cleaned up. She was feeling disgust with herself. She wearily stood up and turned off the shower tap. She wore her cloths and was about to get out of the bathroom when she caught the reflection of broken self in the bathroom mirror. She stepped towards it and her hand reached up to her forehead and touched her hairline.

"How many t-t-times my destiny will play with my life? I accepted d-d-diwaker and decided to m-m-marry him and what I get? Nothing but insult and embarrassment for my f-f-family just because of me and my flaw. I nearly got over that distressful ch-ch-chapter of my life but I was still under its effect when D-Dh..."

A lump formed in her throat and she stopped. She put her Hand on the counter to support her in standing still.

"Dhruv sir entered my life. I never w-w-wanted to get married to him because I didn't want my f-f-family to suffer more because of my weakness and I never wanted to d-d-destroy his life either but his true promises and loyal love made me feel like m-m-maybe this time I should give my life a second ch-ch-chance but I was so wrong. I was unknowingly tied into a fraud r-r-relationship with the person I loathed the most."

She whimpered but quickly covered her mouth and closed her eyes as she thought of the day when she found out about the truth of her marriage. For her it was the darkest day of her life which she can never forget. 

"I hated him for destroying my life. He k-k-killed the image I have in my heart for love and a b-b-beautiful relation like marriage but... I never knew when i s-s-started to create a new picture in my heart with him."

She paused thinking about how he stood up to her when she was kicked out of the house. She looked down on her hand missing his warm touch that assured her that he will be with her no matter what and her mind flew back to the night when he completed her Taj Mahal saying her love will never be incomplete. Her lips curled up into a weak smile.

"You were so right B-B-Bihaan... Whatever happened between us I never for once t-t-thought that I will ever feel like this but i...i think I am in l-l-love with you."

More tears streamed down her face but she wasn't crying anymore. She scornfully laugh at her reflection.

"D-D-Do you really think he will love you? He only cares about you and r-r-respects you because have done so many things for his family he can never love you V-V-Vaani And don't even think your life will show some mercy on y-y-you! "

She was aware of her feelings now but only thing that was stopping her from admitting them was...

"S-S-Sona... I p-p-promise i will not come between you and Bihaan. "

She vowed confidently wiping her tears and calming heart down that was screaming from the inside. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by chandaaaxo - 31 May 2016 at 5:25pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anudahiyaKANIMALARMODAPSGNeha99rtmsfun4ever89TabithaKowsiKaraaliParshiSanyaEternaMimiii22sukankshaoceanbubble

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged

areeyy puppy baby ham itni asani se thahaan love kese dede ?Wink
just kiddingLOLyour thahaan craving hormones shall be pleased soon but for now thanks for reading and loving my ff yaarHugHug

Yaa yaamwaiting for the next one...
i Hope you are happy now puppy LOLWink
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Chandu, tu aise adhi rat mein ake update karti hai, pata hi nehi chalta..LOL
firstly thanks for the quick update, but that doesn't mean you can stop me for wanting more..LOL
Fab update
liked rudra Wink
 And u didn't forget the hole of that t shirt..ishhmart han...LOL 
 the comparison between moon and thapki was too beautiful..
So excited... Plz plz plz update soon whenever you get time...
yaar kia karo moluu mae rat ki ullu ho LOLLOL 
ha wo hole bhut zarori tha meri story k liye to show that thahaan relationship is about to get stitched like it Wink and i am happy you loved the chappy thanks yaar Hug
Tu itni studies ke busy schedule ke beech ake update karti hai, humare liye, yehi bahot bari baat hai.jab chahe aao...Hug 
Ya at first I didn't think like that, but baad mein smajh aya hole ki importance..Smile
Btw, I've used ur one of the gifs in my signature..Embarrassed tysm again...and ur signature wala gif is awesome...Day Dreaming

yarrr moluuu Hug you guys keep me going LOLLOL dekho abhi mere pass chapters bhi khatam bus 10 likhe the or baki k premises. 11 adha likha hae exams khatam hote hi i'll complete so ab sab ko or wait krna hoga or Ouch 
and hamae ne dekha abhi Day Dreaming
thanks yaar Hug
i'll make more exams k bad WinkWink

Mimiii22

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 13 May 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i came to this page to post a question abt the update and saw this.loved this updateThumbs Up.its full of love.love is in air.loved thapki's realisation.poor soul,she is suffering.well,i would love to see thapki suffering in love for bihaan on the show tooLOLsimply because she is hormoneless,let her learn some good lesson of love through suffering on the show also.love ur quote and i personally believe in it.loved thapki addressing herself as vaani.miss such things on the show.she should get her name back on the show.its useless hw people call her thapki,thapki.update soon.poor bihaan,he is going to suffer because of the three women in his life-maa,dost,patniCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaSanyaEterna

Go to top