India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 33)

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Forgot to add one thing
Read a line where thapki wants Bihaan to spend more time with sona... Pagal hai yh... Khud spend kar le huh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dplee

Nahi...kehdo yeh jhooth hain... Sona is in love? Dony you dare Bihaan pissing between Sona and Thapki.. CVs to humari baat nahi sunte..atleast tum hi MA ko MB se mila do

Anyway..I loved it

That's a logical reasoning.. CV'S toh hamaari nahi sunte tum hi sun lo chandaa Wink

Song- Sun rahi hai na tu Chanda Ro rahi Hu main LOL oopsie wrong emoji Cry ab theek hai

iQraaa

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I am really amazed by your writing.. the way you impliment every dailogue to the scene is perfect... there is a rhythm in your story which attracts me more.. great going girl.. this is awesome blossom and those last dailogues by sona... GHAJAB.. :)

iQraaa

fun4ever89 IF-Dazzler
fun4ever89
fun4ever89

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
I read all the chapters in one go...Awesome Chandu!!! Thumbs Up

iQraaa

..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Chandu u portrayed everyone's imotion in one words its more favour than a episode...awesome i like ur writing skills too

iQraaa

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Oye Chandu missed u n this Hug Hug
Step be step reaction batati ho
First jab naya larka aya to i was like shukar ab sona bihaan ki jaan chore gi
But last line i read it again n again to confirm she said she loves bihaan...shock
And no thahaan...chalo subar ka pehl meetha hota hai
But let me say i m really impressed by ur writing skills n thought process u know how to write a story keeping romance plus suspense in this ff Thumbs Up
Waiting for next n hoping to read about thahaan

iQraaa

oceanbubble IF-Sizzlerz
oceanbubble
oceanbubble

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Uhhh...ok...*gulp*

Actually I was reading it & liking it...& then suddenly the last line...it was a 5000 watt ka jhatka...

i was so shocked...i had to read it again to be able to type out a comment...not that i am complaining...LOLLOLLOL

Ok...first things first...I loved RVS...& gautam...LOLLOL

Now...i really really liked the bike ride wala part...kind of cute...Embarrassed How i wish it was thahaan...Cry

I missed thahaan in the update...missed them very much...but I loved this update nonetheless...Big smile

I loved those things about love that sona said...did they really struck home is the question...Confused i mean we did not have an RVS pov...what he was thinking or anything of that sort...so confused about that...

& i just loved the last line...I know i know...but i really loved it...atleast we got a confirmation...what sona feels & has in her heart wrt bihaan...but chanda...i still don't understand...is this bhai behen wala love...coz they are first cousins...how?? i mean how is this really possible...??ConfusedConfused

I really don't have slightest of idea...what's cooking in ur head...

& u r expert in giving twists & turns...LOLLOL

just when i was thinking that sona & viraj...u bring in RVS...& now i am thinking what shape the story is going to take...with 2 guys who she sort of hates...but are going to be a part of her life nonetheless...& the guy she loves...who is not a part of her life anymore...but she is unaware...Confused

Thanks for the update Chanda...next part..whenver u can...i will be waiting...LOL

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Chanda! Tu subah ke 6 baje mera dimag kharab nahi kar sakti! Pyaar? Sona ko? Bihaan se? Kahin uske pyaar main psycho na ho jaye ye ladkiDead ye RVS ke gale bandh de na Sona ko plz!
Anyways...amazing update! Wait karna pada but long thi so it's fineLOL I love RVS already! And dialogues in the end? Superb. Bechari Sona, kabse pyaar karti hai Bihaan se but wo toh apni DHARAM PATNI se pyaar karta hai!

Update asap plejhhh!
SanyaaaHug
Sab ko pagal krdia mae ne too Shocked but ye meri story line k liye hona bhut zarori hae LOL
ha abhi age jakr you will feel more bechara pan for her Cry or bihaan to sirf thapki ka hi hae so dont worry. Wink

Go to top