India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 31)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Ohh Sweety pie!! Was missing you!!! Too much studies?!!
Ahhh miss you too coco Hug
yeah so much work to do and less time in hand ConfusedOuch
but i couldn't resist coming her after seeing the upcoming thahaahn hug LOL so i decide to update the FF Big smile

Ohhh sweety coming back with choco cake?! Awesome!! Waiting for the next one
ahhaa yes ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I hope Suuu and Eddy are happy now ! LOLLOL

sukanksha

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
YOU... YOU... YOU!!!!!!

I can't find my words!! O'some update girl!! I like this part on the making of the film!! Just a bit disappointed taht we didn't have Thahaan but I know that in the next update you will give us some great Thahaan scenes!!

But that last line... I am so ready to kill you!!! You said that Sona wasn't in love with Bihaan ... Then KYUN???

What's going in that awesome mind of your?!!

PS: so great update yaar!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaSanyaEternaMimiii22

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

YOU... YOU... YOU!!!!!!

I can't find my words!! O'some update girl!! I like this part on the making of the film!! Just a bit disappointed taht we didn't have Thahaan but I know that in the next update you will give us some great Thahaan scenes!!

But that last line... I am so ready to kill you!!! You said that Sona wasn't in love with Bihaan ... Then KYUN???

Kowsiii Hug
AHAAA SURPRISE SURPRISE !!! ROFLROFL
For thahaan scenes i already said that there would be some scenes in between that will lead towards Major thahaan related scene so ya'll have to wait i am sorry for thahaan less chappies though ( for future too idk LOL)  too much salt will make the dish BLEHH  ya have to add some spice to it for the good taste. Wink

KowsiSanyaEternaMimiii22

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

YOU... YOU... YOU!!!!!!

Kowsiii Hug
For thahaan scenes i already said that there would be some scenes in between that will lead towards Major thahaan related scene so ya'll have to wait i am sorry for thahaan less chappies though ( for future too idk LOL)  too much salt will make the dish BLEHH  ya have to add some spice to it for the good taste. Wink

No problem for Thahaan scenes I know we're gonn ahave great ones later

But for your salt and spice Angry  I hope you will get Sona with Rudra!! With that name I can only think of Rudra Pratap Singh from Rangrasiya or Arnav with the behaviour!!!

I am liking this guy especially if it makes Sona off Thahaan's pathWinkWink  But if she helps them then OkayWink :*

iQraaaSanyaEternaMimiii22

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

YOU... YOU... YOU!!!!!!

Kowsiii Hug

But for your salt and spice Angry  I hope you will get Sona with Rudra!! With that name I can only think of Rudra Pratap Singh from Rangrasiya or Arnav with the behaviour!!!

I am liking this guy especially if it makes Sona off Thahaan's pathWinkWink  But if she helps them then OkayWink :*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiMimiii22

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Did she said "I love you bihaan"? Day Dreaming oh noh..oh really... I wish bihaan hears this. ...so mis sona from Australia is in love with bihaan. No big deals he is such a loveable personality. Feel for RVS.. I like sona and rudrah...
And yes yes I love this story..and ongoing track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaMimiii22

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 09 May 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Kowsiii Hug

I should stop spamming your thread dear but 

YOU F****** put a Sherlock Gif!!!!!!Hug

And yess shhh

iQraaa

Go to top