Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 26)

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I KNEW IT!!!!  As soon as you mentioned the Mehndi functon, I knew that Thapki will have Bihaan's name written by accident!! In one of my unfinished IPK stories I did this too! It gave so much happiness when destiny play btw the two!!
Awesome update baby! I just wait everyday to see if you update this!! You can never quench my craving for this fic, but you always manage to giveme somethingto quench it but you end your ff with another cliffhanger!!

Their intimate scene was too good Chanda! That dori moment is one of my fav too!!

Keep it up darling!! I was just grinning like a mad girl, if my mom asks me why I smile looking at my laptop, I will kill you! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

When I see updateupdate [:D/]
And after reading itit Party
And
Waanted to to give youyou Hug .
And now comes to #thahaan scene. Uff too much romance Embarrassed
I was smiling like an idiot while reading that ,dori scene. And my imagination world played a movie in front of me. Too good too too good. Wish tpk add #thahaan scene like that. Clap [:D/]

OMG thanks Ridooo Big smileBig smile
i am so happy you like it! HugHeart

manaan

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I KNEW IT!!!!  As soon as you mentioned the Mehndi functon, I knew that Thapki will have Bihaan's name written by accident!! In one of my unfinished IPK stories I did this too! It gave so much happiness when destiny play btw the two!!
Awesome update baby! I just wait everyday to see if you update this!! You can never quench my craving for this fic, but you always manage to giveme somethingto quench it but you end your ff with another cliffhanger!!

Their intimate scene was too good Chanda! That dori moment is one of my fav too!!

Keep it up darling!! I was just grinning like a mad girl, if my mom asks me why I smile looking at my laptop, I will kill you! ;)
oh wow creative minds think alike! LOLLOL
your compliment means alot baby HugHeart
and yes the cliff hanger KIA SONA DEKH LIA BIHAAN KO THAPKI K SATH?? jane k liye parhte rahye Kismat k dhaage only on TPK IF ! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manaanKowsiMimiii22oceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandaaaxo

Originally posted by Kowsi

oh wow creative minds think alike! LOLLOL
your compliment means alot baby HugHeart
and yes the cliff hanger KIA SONA DEKH LIA BIHAAN KO THAPKI K SATH?? jane k liye parhte rahye Kismat k dhaage only on TPK IF ! ROFL

mmmwwahh Baby!!I laughed way to much at your last line!

I hope you just gave a clue by saying that!That Sona might have seen the two together and decides to unite them!!
Please yaar make Sona know about the marriage soon baby!!

Puppy05

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Nice update! Loved it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Puppy05iQraaa

P.D.Dutta IF-Rockerz
P.D.Dutta
P.D.Dutta

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Loved it Chandu!!!

Ab to sona ko pata chalne do!! Love Bihaan's look.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Puppy05iQraaa

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Arae chandu babs, u killed me...I am dead,mind blocked u know...I should have not read this at this time...how will I write my exam...I will be like a stupid or idiot will be smiling inEmbarrassedWink the exam hall all alone...while my senior bro and junior sis on my either side will be likeConfusedConfusedConfused

Coming to thahaan scene, omg!!!!!i loved the dhori...what different different scened arise with same dhori lol...i loved each and every scene...and sona didn't she look at their intimacy... I am loosing my patience yaar...when will thapki confess hee feelings... I think if she lates, then i will confess myself to my bihaaan...

Loved, enjoyed,smiled...the update was p phor poora R phor Romantic tha...ye lo thumhare liye kaas meri tharaf Se...HugHug

iQraaa

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
And ur wardrobe, I have took a screenshot to get the color...I loved both today as well yesterday's thahaan wardrobe...loved it...bihaan today look was more more more steeling my feels...lol..

iQraaa

Go to top