Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 17)

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Aww this story is too too much interesting. I really love it. It feel so good and nice. And character sona is so cute. I wish she actually came to life in tpk. Lovely update but too short.
Waiting for next update badly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Starting with my angry banter... I didn't get the pm :/

Gussa side me rakh k concentrate on update :P

Sona Bitya since you are here me and Vasundhra ji decided we will not let you go before you attend all the events of Kiran's wedding."- KHODA PAHAAD NIKLA CHUHA..

His hair were messy and he was rubbing his eye while yawning- one word Cho cute

He resist himself for not taking her into his arms and make her feel relieved-- iski resistance power kamm karo.. He should act whatever desire ;)

Chotu tha... :( khud ko bhi pata hai n daant nikaaling on that bad bad..
What is ahem ahem haan *naughty girl*

iQraaa

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
nice part please update soon..

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Aww this story is too too much interesting. I really love it. It feel so good and nice. And character sona is so cute. I wish she actually came to life in tpk. Lovely update but too short.
Waiting for next update badly.
Thanks Rida!! HugEmbarrassed
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

Starting with my angry banter... I didn't get the pm :/

Gussa side me rakh k concentrate on update :P

Sona Bitya since you are here me and Vasundhra ji decided we will not let you go before you attend all the events of Kiran's wedding."- KHODA PAHAAD NIKLA CHUHA..

His hair were messy and he was rubbing his eye while yawning- one word Cho cute

He resist himself for not taking her into his arms and make her feel relieved-- iski resistance power kamm karo.. He should act whatever desire ;)

Chotu tha... :( khud ko bhi pata hai n daant nikaaling on that bad bad..
What is ahem ahem haan *naughty girl*

areeeyy i did ! mila ni? Shocked
chalo koi bat ni! i am happy you liked it! LOL
Thanks SuuuHug

sukanksha

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

nice part please update soon..
Thanks eddy! Big smile
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

A/N : Very imp chappie! contains spoilers and hints for upcoming chapters! Wink

Happy reading! Smile

-Kismat K Dhaage-

*Chapter 5*

It was noon and everyone was busy doing preparation for Kiran's engagement and Sangeet. Bihaan called the sweet shop to confirm about the orders. He saw Thapki giving the basket of flowers to Lakhan bhaya so he quickly stopped her and asked her if she needed anything to wear or any other accessories because he will take Sona for shopping in the evening. She needed some stuff but she said she'll go later because she has loads of work to do. Bihaan left frowning sadly. She only did that because she wanted Bihaan to spend more time with his best friend.

On the other hand Sona was busy doing script writing for her film. She thought she wouldn't get enough time during the wedding so it's better she gets her work done as soon as possible. She was listening to her favorite song and was humming to its lyrics, when Bihaan came in to the room. He folded his arm amusingly looking at her that how her bed was a complete mess including herself. All the papers were spread all over the place. Her Laptop charger was hanging from the bed and her eyes were glued to her laptop screen, while some hair were striking out from her loose side braid. Suddenly a light bulb flashed above Bihaan's head as he got an idea and his lips curled up into a mischievous smirk. He tiptoed silently towards her and prepared himself to frighten her out.

On count to three 1...2...

"Do you really think I cannot see you from this laptop screen?"

Sona exclaimed taking her big headphones off her head as she turned around giving him a poker face and Bihaan froze at his spot as If he was caught red handedly doing something illegal. After few seconds Sona poked her tongue out at him and Bihaan chuckled. He pick up the sheets from floor and handed them to Sona, she thanked him and made some space for him to sit on the bed. 

"So what are you doing director madam? Planning to kill someone in your film?"

Bihaan jokingly asked as Sona tiredly stretched her back relaxing herself. She took her reading glasses off and out it on the side. She quickly searched something on her laptop while, he eyed her curiously than she showed him the title of her script.

"Kismat k Dhaage, my new upcoming thesis film and it has loads of action packed thrilling drama and not to forget good amount of romance too."

Sona beamed as she spilled out the details of her film to Bihaan. He was listening carefully to her. She told him about the fight sequences of the hero and all the riddles he had to solve just to get to his goals and further more. Bihaan was so proud at his best friend and he was as ecstatic as her for her film. He asked her many questions as he was curious and wanted to know more about it.

"Gajaab! This sounds very interesting! And what about uuh...ermm...romance as you mentioned earlier?"

Anybody could sense the awkwardness in his tone.

"Oh yes I've penned down some major romance in this film oh you know like the girl has come to India for her cousin's wedding but somehow she will meet her love interest, the guy and the girl will have Tashan between each other but because of some circumstances it will lead them to lov...Wait a minute !!!! Did just B for Bihaan Pandey who doesn't B for Believes in love ask me about romance?? Oh my God!!"

Sona went from happily telling Bihaan her film story, to an abrupt shocked state. Bihaan on the other side to his expectations, was just waiting for her to freak out like this. She put her palm on her head as if she was checking her temperature. Bihaan mentally face palmed himself and Sona closed her laptop, put it aside and scooted close to him.

"Bihu what's the matter? The person who never believed in love who use to make fun of couples on Valentine's Day is asking me about love shove?? Hayeee Who is she??? What's her name? Tell me tell me!!"

Sona cheekily teased him and he was completely baffled by her questions but he remained tamed. He said he was only interested to know about her film particularly not romance what the big deal is but Sona continued teasing him. She started taking names of girls randomly to irritate Bihaan and he stood up from the bed frustratingly.

"Sona stop it will you? I said I don't believe in this pyar vyaar besides you're the one who use to tell me that love doesn't not revolve around a guy loving a girl only. It exists in many other phases like the love for God, love for parents, love for siblings and even love for animals."

Bihaan reasoned annoyingly reminding her about those childhood memories. She smiled and pat the place next to her for him to sit. He sat next to her and she put her elbow on her knee and rested her chin in her palm looking at him as if she was reading his face or his eyes with a sweet smile on her face. He was puzzled and asked her why she was gawking at him like this. You can never lie to me Bihaan Pandey it's just that I can sense what's in your heart before you even feel it. She thought to herself as he was still drowning in his own confusion. 

"You know Bihaan you are right I used to be just like you but when you grow up you see life in a different perspective. You get to know about many people with different personalities, some you loath a lot or with some you just click perfectly and with some you start to feel differently. It's just an odd feeling that you have never felt before with anyone else. It's the feeling that keep you up at night and makes you restless. It's the feeling that helps you wait for that one person for many years. This feeling is so powerful that it makes you so strong that you could fight with the world for that one person but at the same time it makes you so vulnerable that you just wish that it would've been better if it had never crossed your mind, heart and soul. You know what that feeling is? That is love Bihaan it's the best and most beautiful feeling in the world yet it's the Most distressful and weird one too."

Bihaan was listening to her carefully. He couldn't help but find her so mature and intelligent at that time. The corners of his mouth twitched upwards at her innocent explanation of love. He in his heart agreed to every single thing she said and he was only thinking about one person at that moment and he was 100% sure about his feelings for her.

"So you mean if you fall in love it's not a bad thing and if you tell that person so that person will love you too?"

Bihaan asked her suddenly and then regretted his question. She chuckled at him that how curiosity was killing him.

"No it's not a bad thing if you get the one you love than its good but most of the times we human tends to fell in love with the wrong person. The one we can't have and we don't know if their Kismat k Dhaage are tied to our Kismat or not"

Sona meaningfully explained and poked on the left side of Bihaan's chest and he chuckled. He put his arm around her shoulder hugging her and she wrapped her arm on his waist. 

"I am so proud at the moment. My girl has gotten so mature, I think you should quit this film making course and start your own business of giving people classes about love in very cheap price!"

Bihaan snorted at his own joke wiping a fake proud tear and earning a punch from Sona in his stomach. He grunted in pain and she laughed. Just then Thapki came inside the room with a jewelry box in her hand and found the two best friends laughing with each other and smiled.

"S-S-Sohani Maa asked me to give you these to wear for Kiran's engagement."

Thapki explained as she handed Sona the jewelry box, she thanked him. Bihaan smiled looking at Thapki. 

"Arey Bihaan I almost forgot I have to pick the order of my dresses from the shop can you and Thapki go and pick it up for me please? Till than I'll just complete my script quickly!"

Sona asked hopefully both nodded earning a thanks from her and they both left.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by chandaaaxo - 31 May 2016 at 5:28pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ShonacutiepieKANIMALARMOShanaya1526Puppy05Neha99manaanrtmsshweta2728Mimiii22ParshiKowsiKaraalisukanksha-Namita-Kar_NanSanyaEternaNeett

Puppy05 Goldie
Puppy05
Puppy05

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! Chanda baby...u r making me restless...then next update full thahaan hai kya...they r going for shopping...jaldi update karo...

iQraaa

Go to top