India-Forums

-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 (Page 13)

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanbubble

Why did u stop it there...??Cry
This was awesome...Somehow, in the first scene...i knew this couldn't be for real...I had thought Bihaan was dreaming Thapki being so close to him...But it turned out to be SONA...I fell of my couch...LOLLOL

Hmm...the promise...about sona...something about Sona & Bihaan...ConfusedConfused The suspense would definitely kill me one day...LOLLOL

Pls continue it ASAP...Smile

i know right! i wanted to give Bihaan a BJKT !ROFL
thank you for reading sakshi ! HugHug

and yeah i know it only works on page one but ehh choro i know no one will copy my work ! LOL

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

I missdd an update . . .. Loved the 2nd chapter.. I hope sona finds out .. Say is the promise abt marriage? Like btw bihan and sona or something? I cant wait to readthe nxt part

And the third chapter... Thapki is so j lol but she is nice to sona thats good
its because you were sleeping at that time and i am a night owl ! ROFL
uhh well... you see the promise is... Shhh  LOLLOL

btw Thanks babe for reading ! Hug
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukanksha

Starting... Awww what a dreamy sequence... But a *dramatic* Nahinnn... It was Sona.

Sone par suhaga... Thapki too saw this... But she is a Moti budhi... Arggghhh... More concentration went to the drawing on his face.
Sona n author sahiba Ki bahut mehnat lagegi isko Realize karwane k lie

Ohh hoo... Bihaan babu playing with her senses ;)
He bite back the urge to not to wrap his arm around her fragile waist and pull her close to his body and devour her lips--- beta Bihaan you have to do something like this to ignite her hormones lol

she would've grabbed him by his collars, pulled him towards her and planted her lips on his--- haailaaa aag Bara bar lgi hai :P

This Viraj... But good I toh want their truth to be out... N I m with shradhhaa in this lol
N aaj bauji thoda late aate toh chalta :P

What... You stopped at the wrong moment... Bauji Ki baat complete karo

Update soon

Thanks for the pm

Suuu Hug
have patience our desprate Kitty !!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanksha

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

this is amazing romance comedy tashan all in one..
 Zabardast (y)
Shukran Habibi !! Big smileBig smile
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Nagwekar

I just loved the all parts can't pick anything special from them all.because everything is just perfect. While reading this I imagine every scene. Just loved it...
Aww thank you so much dear !! Hug
OMG High five! i always imagine whenever i am reading stuff ! Wink 

K.Nagwekar

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

-Kismat K Dhaage-

*Chapter 4*

"Sona Bitya since you are here me and Vasundhra ji decided we will not let you go before you attend all the events of Kiran's wedding."

A wave of joy traveled across the faces of each family member as they heard about Bauji's announcement. Both Bhabis quickly Hugged and congratulated Kiran and she blushed. Sona hugged her and so does Thapki and congratulated her. Bihaan went to hug his sister and started teasing her earning a fake smack on the head from dadi Maa and winced in pain as if it was a very hurting one. Dadi rolled her eyes and both hugged her kissing her cheek. Thapki smiled at the childishness of her husband. Soon both family members introduced themselves with each other and celebrated this news with sweets. Groom's father decided they should not wait any further and fix the date for engagement and wedding. Bauji and dadi agreed but Vasundhra was hesitant because she thought they need some time for the grand preparations after all its Pandey Niwas' Daughter's wedding but Dadi assured her not to worry Mata rani will help and Vasu nodded. 

It was night time already. Sohani was fast asleep because she was still suffering the time zone difference so she fell asleep according to her nap time in Australia.

Thapki was standing in the balcony completely lost at sight of the moon as the wind blew her soft strands in different directions. 

Why is it hurting me so much when I am not labeled as Bihaan's wife? I mean I am going to leave him soon but then why is it effecting me so much? Shouldn't I be happy about it that I am going to get rid of this fake relationship but then why am I so hurt? 

Many questions grew inside her head but she was just too deaf to hear the answers coming fromn her heart.. She sighed sadly thinking about Sohani. 

I don't know what's the reason Maa asked us not to mention our marriage to her but what will happen if she gets to know about it somehow? 

"Thapki...You didn't sleep?"

Bihaan's worrying voice pulled her out of the trance of her troubling thoughts. She turned around and couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of her. His hair were messy and he was rubbing his eye while yawning. He looked so childishly adorable. He must've woken up since he was asleep right after Sona slept. He came towards her and gave her suspicious looks wondering what she's doing standing alone in the balcony at this time of night.

"B-B-Bihaan I...I can't sleep so I thought i should come here for some fresh air."

She replied to him and Bihaan silently chuckle to himself at her lie.

"I know that you are upset about what Sona said earlier! I am sorry from her side. She doesn't know what she was talking about it's not her fault."

He apologized leaving her surprised. How does he know? She thought to herself. She was about to say something to cover her lie up but then she let it go and turned around looking at the moon and sighed silently. There was a moment of pleasant silence between them only the sound of wind blowing and their hearts beating was audible. She was lost in her thoughts and he was lost in her. He resist himself for not taking her into his arms and make her feel relieved. He wanted to assure her that no matter how hard the time gets, he will always be there for her, to stand by her, to protect her, to...love her. Hesitantly, He put his hand over Thapki's hand. First she looked down at their hands and then up at him in astonishment. He gave her hand a light squeeze telling her not to worry from his eyes. If this was the old Thapki then she would have jerked her hand back but instead she gave him a smile and a nod understanding his gesture something that her heart needed at that moment. They stayed like that for a while admiring the beautiful night.

"B-B-Bihaan I think we should sleep it's getting late and tomorrow we need to do loads of preparations for K-K-Kiran's engagement."

Thapki exclaimed reminding him about the busy day ahead and He nodded in agreement. They both went inside the room together carefully not trying to wake Sona up. As soon as they entered the room they saw her sprawled on the bed like a 5 year old kid. They silently laughed hushing each other at the sound they made while laughing. Thapki quickly get to her side of the bed and Bihaan to his on the floor. They exchanged a good night and taking each other's image in their minds let the darkness consume them.

A/N

i know quite short but it was meant to be wrapped up quickly for ehhhm ehmmm.. WinkLOL

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by chandaaaxo - 25 May 2016 at 1:30pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

KANIMALARMODAPSGSukhi35Shanaya1526Shabana0786Puppy05Neha99shweta2728rtmsKowsiKaraaliParshiNeettsukanksha

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
This update was much need after today's episode! Today's episode was really intense, still loved it though. This was a very cute update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaasukanksha

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
For what exactly? *menacingly points a stick, a gun and a knife*
What are you  planning to do exactly?

Well that said... It's so cute yaar!! Thye both are comfortable and he realises his feelings and she is still in doubts and confusion!! It's so good to read something light after all this...

Gteat job my sweetheart!! Keep it up! i will wait to read the rest

iQraaa

Go to top