-Kismat K Dhaage- A Thahaan FF *UPDATED* On Pg_81 - Page 39

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Neha99

For you hugs to the power of 10000000 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
You made my day, this is so freaking amazing πŸ‘
Seriously this is what i needed to calm myself after the epi updates
Omg thahaan kissed i cant even count how many times ❀️ it was passionate n full of love ❀️
Thapki didnt backed out bcz of sona or vasu [:D/]
And that bihaan sona scene was beautifully explained n bihaans look
And that end...i cant wait to read next part chandu but dil par pathar rakh kar keh rahi ho ke jab free time mile tab update karna u deserve all the time for next update bcz they are worth the wait n hope exams r going well 😳
Nehuuu πŸ€—❀️
i am so happy you liked this chappie thanks yar for loving it πŸ˜³
is bar update will be late cuz exmas starts from wed plus i havent written anything yet πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but you never know all the love you guys give me can motivate me to start writing πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rtms

ohh its mind blowing.loved it so much.my fav is the kitchen romance.am so happy to read it specially aft a disastrous episode on the show.poor sona but rudra is perfect for her.he seems to understand her.he seems to feel for her also.am so happy for bihaan.waiting for his confession.hw is thapki going to react?
bihaan asking for a second chance reminded me of the similiar scene on the show and felt bad for him.ur thapki is so real and loveable.u made me to fall in love with thahaan again.tnku chandπŸ€—
RT πŸ€—πŸ€—
thapki was about to confess but bauji interrupted them and bihaan is about to so lets see how that goes ? πŸ˜‰
i am so happy everyone is loving this thapki i so want to see her on the show like this but πŸ₯± and i should be the one thanking you guys for loving my FF πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Originally posted by pupra

Waah!!!!!waah!!!!chandu babes, loved it dear, u see I'm not like ur sona...I'm telling truth...imagine me at thapki place then , really how much her inner  heart would love it, that much...that much...I just enjoyed each and every line...u know I didn't care abt sona crap...omg!!!!ye lo ye lo...😳
Pupppyyy πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—❀️
thank you loving this chappie πŸ˜³
and yes keep imagining yourself in this FF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Neha99

Aur han chandu ur update took me in some other duniya cant even rant properly
itni achi lagii??? πŸ˜³
acha hae usi dunya mae rahooo bahar mat anaa πŸ˜† 

other duniya?isn't it thahaan's heaven?πŸ˜‰which we hvn't experienced with the show.🀒this is the first forum where i hvn't seen such a word by the members.it shows hw poor thahaan's scenes were on the show.there is not a single happy,simple moment of thahaan on the show till nw😭
RT Nehaaa you two are making me blush so uncontrollably β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
thank you so much yaaarrr β€οΈβ€οΈ
yar our forum writers are so freaking ALAA the writers should atleast take inspiration from our forum yar! πŸ˜•

and chand one more thing,the pic says it all abt the update.wt a selection.lines are crazy yaar.
I knowww πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  i wanted to give it a more realistic feel so thats why i chose it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Aziz01

This just awsome update Chanda😊.Thank you so much dear.

I really need that after watching these pathetic episodes...what are they trying to show us!!! No No No hamara bihaan keu marega aur ham thapki ke upor keu taras kahara hi hu...No  Tha_ruv😑

I just want #NewHeroinFor Bihaan     
Thank you Aziii πŸ€— 
and welcome to the forum dear! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
ni hoga hamre bihaan or thahaan ko kuch dont worry πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by prachikwr

I thought u will update after your exams...but got a surprise..and this part was full of surprises only...loved it...
Poor sona...make her fall in love with rudra jaldi...
Thanks for dis..bahut zaroorat thi iski sabko...aisa kuch show me dekhne ko mile to maza aajaye πŸ‘
Awww prachiii πŸ€—❀️
you guys and your unconditional love motivated me to write it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by deepu_t_d09

This was awesome..chanda i don't have any words to describe ma happines...i salute ur writing skill and each characters feeling portrayed very well... Extreme relief from atfereffect of todays episode...
Awww thaanks Depuuu yarrr πŸ€—
i am so glad it helped everyone to get over yesterday's stupid episode πŸ˜†
Originally posted by K.Nagwekar

Loved it so romantic and emotional... I'm imagining that ahem ahem stuff in my mind...
Thank you yarrr πŸ€—❀️
after my exams i am waiting so impatiently to read your OS πŸ˜†