Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayaan78 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have no words to describe..you writing skills are perfectly perfect.I thought I am reading a novel.. you explained every scene so perfectly that I feel my presence in that scene..truly awesome..thank you for this wonderful update..
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh..loving every word of it. Please update soon..now can't wait for Thapki to come at the venue. To French toast khaya kiya??
kapiri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katori

Love your Sona and the story! I also liked this confident Thapki who wants to claim what is hers.

Keep writing!

Thank you so much for loving my story and characters Katori Diii πŸ€—πŸ€—
iQraaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Chanda! Even though I'm so busy I couldn't help but comment here! That was so freaking awesome! Loved it! Thank god Thapki confessed, although indirectly but then too!! And Bihaan too! Hayeee! And finally Sona knows about his love for Thapki. Bas ab ye bata de ki Thapki iski WIFE hai! Ok bye mera net khatam ho raha hai lol. But jaldi se update karna I can't wait!!!

hahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜† itni jaldi mae ho phir bhi parha or comment kia thank youuu Sanyaaayy πŸ€—πŸ€—
iQraaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manaan

Thanks for uploading this soon.
And love thahaan scene omg, I rrealized how much I miss them in previous chp. But u heal the wound with this much romance. Oh n dadi call at wrong time.
And then kitchen romance.. 😳 omg visually sound too cute.
Is buji caught them red handed? (Mean in eachother arms?)
And then proposal made me remind of kuch kuch hota hai kajal..
Poor sona...
And rudra is too cool. I totally love him. I hope u increased his screen space.
And once again thankx alot for update.
And best of luck for exams.
I m totally in to ur story.
πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ€—

Ridaaa πŸ€—
thanks jaaan β€οΈ
ha bauji ne dekh lia tha and they were Oh terii πŸ˜² but bauji loved it like us πŸ˜†
yes Rudra is very imp in upcoming chap so dont worry πŸ˜‰
iQraaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fun4ever89

Loved it β€οΈ

Thahaan were awesome and at first I thought Sona will be paired with Viraj but now I am getting the feeling it's going to be Rudra instead...waiting for the next one.

Rabiaaa thanks yarrr πŸ€— πŸ€—
yeahhh at first i thought of doing it but then i was like naahh Viraj can be used for other things πŸ˜‰

iQraaa thumbnail
then introduce yourself boyy so that others dont make thei poppat outta themselves naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 names ayaan.. from Pakistan.. student of Radiology.
Hii Ayaaan nice to meet a guy from my country! πŸ˜‰ btw which city are ya from?
Karachi
Hi five Ayaan !! πŸ˜ƒ me too 

iQraaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kowsi

O'some baby!!  From the kiss to the revelation it's so amazing!!

First I love how Thapki was hesitant and then just screwd up everything and asked him to kiss her!! I love that she didn't kiss him and asked him to kiss her

And then kitchen romance between husband-wife this one is my fav! From the sneaking hands around waist to the cute play mode the wife is in! Those are my fav

And then his beach diner is also one of my fav!! On my wish list I have one "candle/ lights around beach diner too

I am just so in love! But poor Sona I actually feel bad for her now but Iam so happy to read about Thahaan like this ... Just <3<3<3

Sorry to say baby but I forget that it was about Thapki and got in dream lands with Bihaan <3... When I say that this is all my dreams in one chapter I really mean it!! 

Awesome darling!! mwaah

Kowsiii baby πŸ€—❀️
yeah i want her to be like this in this show too like screw dis shiz imma go love bihu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am so happy you loved this chapter it was really hard for me to end LOL and yes my writings are part of my dreams too so i can understand you πŸ˜†