Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: prachikwr

Nice one loved it specially RVS..
but can't tolerate any girl in love with bihaan..
Bihaan to sirf thapki ka hai...
I alwys wanted a new girl in bihaan's life but nahi yaar please no love triangle..

Arey baby dont worry bihaan jiska hae uska hi rahe ga πŸ˜‰
and thanks for reading yar πŸ€—
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mouli021

OMG!!!!!!!! Did she say bihaan?!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜’ Ok I understand bihaan hai hi itna irresistible...πŸ˜› But plz,  don't make thapki mahan atma..😭

Awesome update chandu...I know you're super busy, bt time milte hi aa jana chakkar lagane and of course update krne..πŸ˜‰ 
And loved ur rudra..actually i liked saras...😳

Moulu πŸ€—
ha tu sahi ke rhi hae he's too irresistible 
I love Saras too one of my faves after bihaan, zain and anurag from tere liye. πŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukanksha

Going to re type the whole comment again so would be more frustrated

Chanda meri jaan from which angle it appeared to you that I would be happy to read this part 😑
Pehle toh no thahaan 😭
Second no thahaan 😭
Third bhi no thahaan 😭 😭 😭
Okkk... Next... New entry pehli fauj kya kamm thi πŸ˜†
Ohh hello miss a clarification its a Thahaan story not some Sohaan
N upar se sona loves Bihaan 😭 ... Yh galat hai I don't know... Suno oh writer we want thahaan together jaldi .. No hadhii in kabaab..

You call me despo or aisi update padha k mood ka band baja deti Ho πŸ₯±
Suno last warning Kisi bhi tarrah Thahaan together karo warna... Warna... Han... I will marry Bihaan... Phir sab haath malte reh Jana 🀣

Now comes the loyal reader... πŸ˜‰
I liked the script dialogues so much 😳

Bus Han ... No more taareef... Or tareef k lie... Thahaaan ...keep in mind thahaan πŸ˜†

sukiii πŸ€£ itna ghussaa mujhe tumpe pyaar agay i just want to pinch your cheeks right now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont worry baby Thahaan FF hae Thahaan hi milegaπŸ˜‰ Sona ko raste se hatana hae k ni?? to phir ese chappies becha me lane parege naa samjhooo πŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukanksha

That's a logical reasoning.. CV'S toh hamaari nahi sunte tum hi sun lo chandaa πŸ˜‰

Song- Sun rahi hai na tu Chanda Ro rahi Hu main πŸ˜† oopsie wrong emoji 😭 ab theek hai

mae bhi CVS ban gy πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eddy78

I am really amazed by your writing.. the way you impliment every dailogue to the scene is perfect... there is a rhythm in your story which attracts me more.. great going girl.. this is awesome blossom and those last dailogues by sona... GHAJAB.. :)

areyy eddyy thank you so much for itna acha wala appreciating yar πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: fun4ever89

I read all the chapters in one go...Awesome Chandu!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rabiaaayyaaa πŸ€— i am glad you are liking this ff πŸ˜† thank youuu πŸ€—
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu_t_d09

Chandu u portrayed everyone's imotion in one words its more favour than a episode...awesome i like ur writing skills too

Deeppuuu πŸ˜ƒ thanks yar πŸ€— i am glad you liked my writing skills. πŸ˜³
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha99

Oye Chandu missed u n this πŸ€— πŸ€—
Step be step reaction batati ho
First jab naya larka aya to i was like shukar ab sona bihaan ki jaan chore gi
But last line i read it again n again to confirm she said she loves bihaan...shock
And no thahaan...chalo subar ka pehl meetha hota hai
But let me say i m really impressed by ur writing skills n thought process u know how to write a story keeping romance plus suspense in this ff πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting for next n hoping to read about thahaan

Nehaaa πŸ€— missed you too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ dekh teri yad khech lai mujhe and ate hi confusing si update de dali πŸ€£  sabar ka phal to hae hi meetha but us tak pohachne k liye thora or sabr krna hoga πŸ˜†
btw thanks yaar πŸ€—
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: oceanbubble

Uhhh...ok...*gulp*

Actually I was reading it & liking it...& then suddenly the last line...it was a 5000 watt ka jhatka...

i was so shocked...i had to read it again to be able to type out a comment...not that i am complaining...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok...first things first...I loved RVS...& gautam...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now...i really really liked the bike ride wala part...kind of cute...😳 How i wish it was thahaan...😭

I missed thahaan in the update...missed them very much...but I loved this update nonetheless...πŸ˜ƒ

I loved those things about love that sona said...did they really struck home is the question...πŸ˜• i mean we did not have an RVS pov...what he was thinking or anything of that sort...so confused about that...

& i just loved the last line...I know i know...but i really loved it...atleast we got a confirmation...what sona feels & has in her heart wrt bihaan...but chanda...i still don't understand...is this bhai behen wala love...coz they are first cousins...how?? i mean how is this really possible...??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I really don't have slightest of idea...what's cooking in ur head...

& u r expert in giving twists & turns...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just when i was thinking that sona & viraj...u bring in RVS...& now i am thinking what shape the story is going to take...with 2 guys who she sort of hates...but are going to be a part of her life nonetheless...& the guy she loves...who is not a part of her life anymore...but she is unaware...πŸ˜•

Thanks for the update Chanda...next part..whenver u can...i will be waiting...πŸ˜†

Sakhshaaayyy πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ
your confusions will be cleared soon and thank you for reading babe! πŸ˜³
iQraaa thumbnail

-Kismat K Dhaage-

Chapter 9

Sona froze at her spot as she couldn't believe what she just accidentally said. Her heart was beating rapidly when she came back to reality and she looked at Rudra in shock who was also out of his character and giving her puzzled looks. She looked over at audience and saw Bihaan coming from the outside of theatre, looking into his phone. She quickly ran backstage and wiped the sweat off her forehead and wiped her cheeks. She grabbed the bottle of water from the table and quickly chugged it down her throat. Rudra and Bihaan came backstage together and she got anxious as she saw Bihaan worriedly coming towards her. What if he has heard it? What if Rudra told him? She thought to herself and started rubbing her forehead. He cursed herself for being so careless. Bihaan sat beside her on the sofa as Rudra stood leaning his back on the wall looking at Sona amusingly.

"You all right? Rudra told me you almost fainted!"

Bihaan asked her taking her hand in his and she nodded. She looked up at Rudra gratefully and he smiled. She calmed herself up and ask him to take her home. Bihaan agreed and after thanking and appreciating Rudra about his acting, he left saying he'll be waiting in the parking. 

"Wow I never knew my acting skills can compelled someone into almost confessing about the person who they love!"

Rudra Proudly exclaimed folding his arms to his chest. He pouted as he made a Heart from his hand and Sona shot him a death glare. She picked up her stuff and was about to leave when Rudra blocked her way.

"Listen up! First of all whatever happened during the act it was just an accident. I've been spending time with my best friend for a while so that's why his name got stuck on my tongue and I said it and second of all thanks for handling the situation wisely."

Sona exclaimed not facing him and he raised an eyebrow at her in amusement.

"Wow you really are a good script writer I must say!"

"So you mean I am lying?"

"No, I never said you are! I am just appreciating your on spot dialogue creating qualities."

Sona started to argue where Rudra was having fun. She was just about to say something but He threw his hand up in the air in defeat and winked at her saying her secret is safe with him and left. She rolled her eyes and went towards the parking.

Thapki was in the kitchen preparing dinner when Suman Bhabi came and handed her Bihaan and her cloths and asked her to go put them in the closet and said she'll take care of the kitchen. Thapki nodded and did as Bhabi said. She was about to place her cloths in Bihaan's closet then she realized she doesn't live with him anymore. She put her cloths back on the bed sadly and picked up Bihaan's and placed it nicely on the rack. She was about to shut the door of the closet when her eye caught something. She picked up the long sleeved Blue Shirt and her mind flew back to their sweet argument. She smiled thinking how lovingly Bihaan calls her his Chuk Chuk Gaadi. She then saw the gun hole in the shirt and her mind immediately went back to the night when Bihaan got shot and she thought she will lose him forever. She hugged the shirt tightly trying to take her mind off that thought. She anxiously looked back at the shirt and then an idea struck her mind. She started searching in the drawers for the sewing box. She took out the thread and needle and started stitching the hole in his shirt. She cut the thread from her teeth when she was done. She put the sewing box back and looked at the shirt smiling proudly at herself for fixing it.

"B-B-Bihaan I know how much you love this shirt and you d-d-don't wear it now because I might get hurt but trust me I k-kind of feel protected when you call me your Chuk Chuk Gaadi! So I fixed it and it's the least I can do!"

Thapki innocently confessed to his shirt. Her smile slowly faded away as her mind flew back to the deal she made with Maa. She instantly became upset and looked down at his shirt and caress the newly stitched gun hole with her thumb.

"B-B-Bihaan I am sorry! It's killing me every day that you don't know about our d-d-divorce happening earlier but trust me I don't want to divorce y-y-you. If it hadn't been about s-s-saving your life I wouldn't have made that deal with Maa."

She hugged his shirt and the tears streamed down her face and she closed her eyes.

"Thapki..? Are you alright?"

Her eyes shot open as she heard his concerned voice. He quickly walked towards her and sat on the bed as his eyes hold Worry for her. She was startled and she quickly wiped her tears and stood up to leave. Bihaan stopped her and asked her why she was crying?

"Bihaan I...i uhh fixed your shirt! S-S-See... It's been a while since you have worn it..!"

She exclaimed cheerfully quickly changing the topic. He bought her excuse and looked at the shirt smiling ear to ear.

"Gajaab! I will wear it Tomorrow thank you so much Chuk Chuk Gaa- you don't have any problem with it right?"

Bihaan was happy but still he doubtfully asked her. She smiled and shook her head a No and quickly left the room before he can ask her about her crying. 

"Thapki! Meet me in my room after dinner." She turned around at the voice and found Vasu standing at the staircase sternly looking at her. Thapki felt herself getting furious when she left but she had to calm herself to find out what her dear mother in law wanted to talk about.

Whatever the reason is I am going to finally discuss this matter with Maa, that's it!

She thought to herself with confidence jolting up her spine and went towards the kitchen.

Sona was quiet the whole day and after the dinner, she went straight to her room without chatting with anyone. She took her camera out and decided to go outside in the garden and enjoy the beautiful starry night to clear her mind. The fresh air played with her nostrils as she stepped outside. She looked up and smiled at the beaded sky and started taking pictures letting the beauty of the night engulf her mind.

Thapki knocked on the door and Vasundhra granted her permission to enter. She was about to tell Maa about her final decision of not divorcing Bihaan but Vasu held her hand up to stop her. She stood up and went towards her closet and took out an envelope and handed it to Thapki. Her face showed the puzzled state of her mind and Vasu asked her to check inside the envelope. Thapki tore the seal and took out the documents. When the heading of the document came in her view she felt her heart being crushed.

"Bihaaan!!! Why do you have to ruin my shot?"

Sona frustratingly turned around looking at a mischievously laughing Bihaan. She slapped his arm because he put his hand in front of her lens when she was about to click a picture of the moon peeking through the clouds. She cursed him and deleted the blurred picture of his hand from her camera. He snickered and took her camera and started playing with it.

"First tell me why you are quiet suddenly?"

Sona was baffled by his question. She tried covering up the situation that she's not feeling well but Bihaan understands him more than she does. She sighed and took her camera back.

"You may be an actor but your acting wouldn't work her so come on tell me what happened?"

Bihaan said taking the camera from her hand again and waiting for her to continue. She irritatingly snatched her camera back and told him that she's just thinking about some stuff and she can't tell him. Bihaan was taken aback by her furious tone. He got serious and took her with him towards the garden and made her sit on the grass and himself sat beside her.

"The old Sona I remember used to star graze to escape the reality she was surrounded with and used to clear her mind out after sharing her thoughts with her B for Bander and B for best friend but I guess some people changed after going abroad!"

Bihaan innocently stated and Sona groaned putting her hands on her face and lied down on the grass. I am sorry Bihaan how I can I tell you that... I don't know how after all these years I got that feeling back. It's all that Rudra's fault! He is right his acting compelled me and I poured my heart out to him unconsciously oh curse y-

"Thinking about the Rudra eh?"

Bihaan jokingly asked and she sat up abruptly shouting a big what out of her mouth, sending him death glares. He joked he was only guessing and earned himself a slap on his arm.

"Yeah right as if I don't have other things to take care of except thinking about that stupid man! Trust me Bihaan if I were too choose between a potato sack and Rudra during the apocalypse, i swear to God I will rescue the potato sack because I hate him a lot and I love French fries Okay!!"

Bihaan cracked up at her sudden outburst as she gave him annoyed stares. She inhaled a big chunk of air in her lungs and lied down again. She shook her head and chuckled herself silently looking at him laughing like a kid revealing his dimples. Soon Bihaan's laughter died down and it was pleasant silence between them. Both were lost in admiring the beauty of the night. A moments later Sona felt Bihaan's arm Brushed against her's. She turned her head to her left and found him lying next to her. He smiled looking at her just then his hand reached out to take a dry leaf out of her hair. He was dangerously close to her and her heart was racing with a jet speed. You're making it hard for me Bihaan! please don't let my suppressed feelings come on the surface of my heart.

"You know I do want to share so many things with you it's just that i couldn't find right words to put in what I want to say."

Sona spoke up breaking the ice. Bihaan smiled at her understanding her state of mind.

"Me too Sona i feel so wordless sometimes!"

"You can share anything you want with me Bihaan."

She replied honestly and he sighed thinking about the thought that is keeping him restless for the past few days.

"Okay! What if I told you that there's someone who my heart can't stay away from and whom I have started to feel different for her."

Bihaan hesitantly stated and her eyes went wide. She covered her mouth in excitement. 

"Oh my God!! Who is she?? Do I...i know her?"

"Yes you do in fact you know her very well!" 

What Bihaan said made her heart beat rapidly 10times faster than it was already beating. She couldn't believe at what her best friend was telling her. Bihaan chuckled at Sona's ecstasy. 

"Tell me how does she looks like? OMG Bihaan I...I want to meet her."

Bihaan smiled revealing his dimple and put his hand on her cheek.

"Calm down Girl! It's just a secret between you and me and yes soon you will get to know who she is. I can't describe her beauty it just she's just like this moon. She has her own flaw but her qualities overcome her flaw every time. She's an innocent, pure hearted soul... She's just...imperfectly perfect for me! You know I have planned out a special night for her to remember my proposal too."

Bihaan hopefully exclaimed thinking about that one person. She grabbed his wrist and gave it a light squeeze wishing him luck. He lied down closely beside her and turned his head left facing her as she squealed when saw a shooting star passed by so she quickly closed her eyes and started to wish upon it. 

Tick tock tick tock goes the invisible timer in her mind. She just couldn't tell how happy she was and Bihaan was lost in his own imaginary little world. A big grin was stuck to both of their faces and their eyes shone with excitement building up in their hearts.

Where on the other hand, Thapki felt her world falling apart. She was walking towards the balcony with the Decision of her life in her hands. He mind flew back to her encounter with Vasundhra earlier.

"These are your and Bihaan's Divorce papers! Now it's up to when you sign it and how you make him sign it. You only have few days left to fulfill your promise Thapki. I hope you won't back out. I can't take the blood back but if you stepped back it will show how wrong your parents brought you up!"

"And Do it as soon as possible because I have some other Promises to fulfil."

Vasundhra's voice was continuously ringing her ear and her vile words were like a dagger, slowly and painfully stabbing in her heart. Despite the whole scenario there was this one thing that confused her the most. What is that promise that Maa was talking about? Because that promise has made her more determined towards their separation. She thought to herself wiping her cheeks. Her ears perked up at the sound of his laughter. She looked towards the garden and found Sona and Bihaan star gazing and laughing about something. Her grip tightened around the papers in her hand. The way Sona makes Him happy and the way they are so close to each other unknowingly was irritating her a lot for the past few days. She just then on spot took a decision that for the sake of Bihaan's happiness she has end this fraud relation soon she wiped her tears as her gaze traveled towards Sohani.

Edited by chandaaaxo - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS