Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Forgot to add one thing
Read a line where thapki wants Bihaan to spend more time with sona... Pagal hai yh... Khud spend kar le huh
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dplee

Nahi...kehdo yeh jhooth hain... Sona is in love? Dony you dare Bihaan pissing between Sona and Thapki.. CVs to humari baat nahi sunte..atleast tum hi MA ko MB se mila do

Anyway..I loved it

That's a logical reasoning.. CV'S toh hamaari nahi sunte tum hi sun lo chandaa πŸ˜‰

Song- Sun rahi hai na tu Chanda Ro rahi Hu main πŸ˜† oopsie wrong emoji 😭 ab theek hai
Ayaan78 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am really amazed by your writing.. the way you impliment every dailogue to the scene is perfect... there is a rhythm in your story which attracts me more.. great going girl.. this is awesome blossom and those last dailogues by sona... GHAJAB.. :)
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I read all the chapters in one go...Awesome Chandu!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chandu u portrayed everyone's imotion in one words its more favour than a episode...awesome i like ur writing skills too
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye Chandu missed u n this πŸ€— πŸ€—
Step be step reaction batati ho
First jab naya larka aya to i was like shukar ab sona bihaan ki jaan chore gi
But last line i read it again n again to confirm she said she loves bihaan...shock
And no thahaan...chalo subar ka pehl meetha hota hai
But let me say i m really impressed by ur writing skills n thought process u know how to write a story keeping romance plus suspense in this ff πŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting for next n hoping to read about thahaan
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uhhh...ok...*gulp*

Actually I was reading it & liking it...& then suddenly the last line...it was a 5000 watt ka jhatka...

i was so shocked...i had to read it again to be able to type out a comment...not that i am complaining...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok...first things first...I loved RVS...& gautam...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now...i really really liked the bike ride wala part...kind of cute...😳 How i wish it was thahaan...😭

I missed thahaan in the update...missed them very much...but I loved this update nonetheless...πŸ˜ƒ

I loved those things about love that sona said...did they really struck home is the question...πŸ˜• i mean we did not have an RVS pov...what he was thinking or anything of that sort...so confused about that...

& i just loved the last line...I know i know...but i really loved it...atleast we got a confirmation...what sona feels & has in her heart wrt bihaan...but chanda...i still don't understand...is this bhai behen wala love...coz they are first cousins...how?? i mean how is this really possible...??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I really don't have slightest of idea...what's cooking in ur head...

& u r expert in giving twists & turns...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just when i was thinking that sona & viraj...u bring in RVS...& now i am thinking what shape the story is going to take...with 2 guys who she sort of hates...but are going to be a part of her life nonetheless...& the guy she loves...who is not a part of her life anymore...but she is unaware...πŸ˜•

Thanks for the update Chanda...next part..whenver u can...i will be waiting...πŸ˜†
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Chanda! Tu subah ke 6 baje mera dimag kharab nahi kar sakti! Pyaar? Sona ko? Bihaan se? Kahin uske pyaar main psycho na ho jaye ye ladki🀒 ye RVS ke gale bandh de na Sona ko plz!

Anyways...amazing update! Wait karna pada but long thi so it's fineπŸ˜† I love RVS already! And dialogues in the end? Superb. Bechari Sona, kabse pyaar karti hai Bihaan se but wo toh apni DHARAM PATNI se pyaar karta hai!

Update asap plejhhh!

SanyaaaπŸ€—
Sab ko pagal krdia mae ne too πŸ˜² but ye meri story line k liye hona bhut zarori hae πŸ˜†
ha abhi age jakr you will feel more bechara pan for her πŸ˜­ or bihaan to sirf thapki ka hi hae so dont worry. πŸ˜‰
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

you left me speechless with the last word bihaan!!!why bihaan?so she is going to realise her love for bihaan?hope this words came naturally to her,so she wan't aware abt her feelings for bihaan?hope rudra takes that place soon otherwise thapki the mahaan atma will think sona is better for bihaan.confusing,confusing,confusing.

Yes thapki is a mahan atma she will try to be one but her mahanta wont work here so dont worry ! πŸ˜†
and rudra is here for a special reason and i am glad everyone is liking him. πŸ˜†
btw thanks for reading love! πŸ€—
iQraaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dplee

Nahi...kehdo yeh jhooth hain... Sona is in love? Dony you dare Bihaan pissing between Sona and Thapki.. CVs to humari baat nahi sunte..atleast tum hi MA ko MB se mila do

Anyway..I loved it

Diii πŸ€—
je jhoot ni hae ye sach hae she loves bihaan πŸ˜† ye uska phela pyaar hae πŸ˜‰ but dont worry bihaan babu ka phela pyar srf ek hi hae and i am not going to make him a sandwich between two girls dont worry πŸ˜² i hate love triangles myself.🀒