SPA 2016 (Page 9)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlok

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

@vimal...u r right...we must let it go and move on as we have more things ahead in life to do than banging our heads...but some times we ship really hard...and gets sad when our jodi fails to reach its height

SwaDarsh with time  will reach more heights.No one imagined from Day 1 of the show.All will fall for SwaDarsh magical chemistry.Twitter was full of praise for them.Lets hope they win in other award shows.
don't trust  them all...sp used axe shows if the trps are continuously low...it scares me..

Don't worry most of the episodes of this show as been shot in well advance.It's a finite series.It will end as per planned.SP will not axe it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlok

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Any updates...any awards..
usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I don't know for now. But one thing for sure this show win our Hearts and the actor and actress are totally wining our hearts too. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlokVIMAL.SM

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

@vimal...u r right...we must let it go and move on as we have more things ahead in life to do than banging our heads...but some times we ship really hard...and gets sad when our jodi fails to reach its height

SwaDarsh with time  will reach more heights.No one imagined from Day 1 of the show.All will fall for SwaDarsh magical chemistry.Twitter was full of praise for them.Lets hope they win in other award shows.
don't trust  them all...sp used axe shows if the trps are continuously low...it scares me..

Don't worry most of the episodes of this show as been shot in well advance.It's a finite series.It will end as per planned.SP will not axe it.
@bold..**relief**

I have gone through alot..all my fav youth shws got axed..i hats saasbahu...we youth expects something afresh...lile dahleez..

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

@bold..**relief**

I have gone through alot..all my fav youth shws got axed..i hats saasbahu...we youth expects something afresh...lile dahleez..

I am also a BD fan.I loved the show.Meher character n all the songs.It could not get ratings.Because TRP viewers like OTT drama.I also loved DYM[Samaira],NAUC.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 27 April 2016 at 1:23pm

ashlok

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Y do dey spend so much...dey cud hv jus shot a jumbo special epi on d sets of yhm n held d award ceremony der...whats d point spending so much wen same shows kp winning every ye...no offence jus humour...lol
You are right...no Wonder if they give fav bahu award to shagun
..I don't know what people like in it...earlier the story was afresh..now..sucksss..no offense..humour..lol..but y didn't people like stories like  Dahleez...

P.P.S :- can anyone list the award and winners

people r mre interesting in watchin characters getting killed 10 times...abla naari sab pe bhaari...saas bahu shows...

recently der hv bn gd shows launched by sony n starplus...bt dey do not get deserved appreciation n ratings...and evn at d award functions d channel which hs launched des shows cant acknowledge dem by gvng awards den whats d point...
U are right 4marriage...3divorce...2miscarriage this what people are interested in...or saas bahu crap...

I personally feel that the odd timing and lack of promos are affecting the trp..many prefer online due to odd timings

VIMAL.SM

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

@bold..**relief**

I am also a BD fan.I loved the show.Meher character n all the songs.It could not get ratings.Because TRP viewers like OTT drama.I also loved DYM[Samaira],NAUC.
Hey...check my signature...these are my favs took...NiBir...ArDhika...MehBeer...gosh...SP ruined it...yeah odd timings...and also lack of promos...SP are treating youth show step motherly...it always happens...seems like we both have burnt a lot in the same fire...

VIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Y do dey spend so much...dey cud hv jus shot a jumbo special epi on d sets of yhm n held d award ceremony der...whats d point spending so much wen same shows kp winning every ye...no offence jus humour...lol
You are right...no Wonder if they give fav bahu award to shagun
..I don't know what people like in it...earlier the story was afresh..now..sucksss..no offense..humour..lol..but y didn't people like stories like  Dahleez...

P.P.S :- can anyone list the award and winners

people r mre interesting in watchin characters getting killed 10 times...abla naari sab pe bhaari...saas bahu shows...

recently der hv bn gd shows launched by sony n starplus...bt dey do not get deserved appreciation n ratings...and evn at d award functions d channel which hs launched des shows cant acknowledge dem by gvng awards den whats d point...
U are right 4marriage...3divorce...2miscarriage this what people are interested in...or saas bahu crap...

I personally feel that the odd timing and lack of promos are affecting the trp..many prefer online due to odd timings

Overdose of Vamps N Villan .Their planning n plotting to steal hero or heroine.Then supernatural elements these all only get ratings.

SP Tamannah,Dahleez.Sony EK Duje Ke Vaste,Kuch Rang Pyaar Ki Aise Bhi, &TV Meri Awaz Hi Pechan Hai.These shows r the currently the best show on TV.Not a typical hindi soap .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlokdh19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index