SPA 2016 (Page 16)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by natkhat_angel

Sorry to be the antagonist here - although I am more inclined towards Dahleez than YHM or any other show on SP right now, the fact remains that Dahleez is a fairly new show.
It's not even been 2 months since the show started. Not only have people not really watched and grasped its concept yet, but even the story hasn't really evolved.

Raman and Ishita have been on the screens for almost 4 years - that's a pretty long time.

About the favourite Bhai or whatever - give the audience time to connect to the story. Personally, I feel it would have been premature to give the Jodi award to our couple here because they aren't even a jodi in the true sense. 

I'm pretty sure they'll win something in the next SP Awards if they continue on till the next year. 

Although I completely agree that SPA are usually highly biased, it can't be ruled out that YHM is highly popular. DAM usually takes away the Beta and Pati-Patni awards - at least they didn't this year, considering the fact that their Pati-Patni skills were lacking tons this year.

Anyway, congratulations to the winners and on a side note, Trisha looks divine in her gown. That's one pretty lady.

I understand your POV.You r not antagonist.Your post make sense.

Even Tridha said .We r only 40 episodes old .But we were nominated in 5 category that itself a big achievement.I am happy the were nominated.Next SPA I hope they win.

Ur point is logical. ..dehleez is relatively new so people need time to connect to d characters. ...bt still it got nominated is a gd thing...I remember during kahin toh hoga days rajeev n aamna in d 1dt yr hd won only jodi award...ipk too won 2 awards here as well I think dey hv won 2 ...so its fair enuf...bt dey shud hv fresh or nayi  jodi. ..or shows with different n fresh concept award...or best title track award..there r shows lk tamanna...dehleez...everest ...manmarziyan which r finite n different so next year tak dey m8 nt b on air while des usual saas bahu shws dt ll run fr
 ages so dis is d only chance to acknowledge dem 

I agree with you SPA .Should have included a Fav new jodi award category.Also to acknowledge the finite series shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7-Swetha-

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Sorry to be the antagonist here - although I am more inclined towards Dahleez than YHM or any other show on SP right now, the fact remains that Dahleez is a fairly new show.
It's not even been 2 months since the show started. Not only have people not really watched and grasped its concept yet, but even the story hasn't really evolved.

Raman and Ishita have been on the screens for almost 4 years - that's a pretty long time.

About the favourite Bhai or whatever - give the audience time to connect to the story. Personally, I feel it would have been premature to give the Jodi award to our couple here because they aren't even a jodi in the true sense. 

I'm pretty sure they'll win something in the next SP Awards if they continue on till the next year. 

Although I completely agree that SPA are usually highly biased, it can't be ruled out that YHM is highly popular. DAM usually takes away the Beta and Pati-Patni awards - at least they didn't this year, considering the fact that their Pati-Patni skills were lacking tons this year.

Anyway, congratulations to the winners and on a side note, Trisha looks divine in her gown. That's one pretty lady.

Even Tridha said .We r only 40 episodes old .But we were nominated in 5 category that itself a big achievement.I am happy the were nominated.Next SPA I hope they win.

Ur point is logical. ..dehleez is relatively new so people need time to connect to d characters. ...bt still it got nominated is a gd thing...I remember during kahin toh hoga days rajeev n aamna in d 1dt yr hd won only jodi award...ipk too won 2 awards here as well I think dey hv won 2 ...so its fair enuf...bt dey shud hv fresh or nayi  jodi. ..or shows with different n fresh concept award...or best title track award..there r shows lk tamanna...dehleez...everest ...manmarziyan which r finite n different so next year tak dey m8 nt b on air while des usual saas bahu shws dt ll run fr

Harshad said thoda aur voting karte toh best jodi jeet jaate...which means dey were in competition...2nd atleast...agar fresh jodi category hota toh deffo winner hote

VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

karandivyanka Groupbie
karandivyanka
karandivyanka

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
                                               I ONLY WANT TO SAY THAT YHM IS 2YEARS AND 4 MONTH OLD SHOW.It started on 3 dec 2013.by the end of this year YHM will n 3YEARS OLD.U (angel)HAVE MENTIONED 4 YEARS.(i want to correct this coz many thing that as yhm has started in 2013 n now its 2016 so they r 4 yrs old )compared to sns yrkkh n dabh yhm is still a baby in terms of yrs.only in span of 2yr4month this show has achieved a lot n by the time it will turn 3 insallah it will win more awards.b/w congratulations to u all dehleez also won .

Edited by karandivyanka - 28 April 2016 at 4:58am
VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Harshad said thoda aur voting karte toh best jodi jeet jaate...which means dey were in competition...2nd atleast...agar fresh jodi category hota toh deffo winner hote

SP could have given at least fav jodi award.Now a days voting is not given so much importance.

adits7-Swetha-

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged
There was a sbb and sbs segment too 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pikychu

Waiting for SBS link.Read WU SBS seg was fun.Want to see it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pikychu

Waiting for SBS link.Read WU SBS seg was fun.Want to see it.

Both were good. Bt in sbs she mentioned harshad as her most wanted munda...cute

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index