SPA 2016 (Page 14)

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by pikychu

The way TC called him n he said carry on.TC's look to him.Dude I will kill you.TC called him Prince.Did HA called her Princess.TriShad off-screen camaraderie is so awesome.They r such a good friends .It reflects onscreen.

Even TC now about Zain character.She said Zain is diff from Adarsh.
hes called her princess in another IV i think that SBS or SBB segment where they show the house i am looking for HQ of this interview 

Ya I remember in one old iv he called her princess n also tagged her as selfie queen.But I felt when Tridha called him prince .He said thank you princess.

I hope TB N TM will upload just TriShad part in HD.

the video cut off a little but I think I heard thank you princess as well.

then harshad bent down to move the bottom of her dress so he does not step on it while posing for pics. even tridha looked taken abackLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

natkhat_angel Groupbie
natkhat_angel
natkhat_angel

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Sorry to be the antagonist here - although I am more inclined towards Dahleez than YHM or any other show on SP right now, the fact remains that Dahleez is a fairly new show.
It's not even been 2 months since the show started. Not only have people not really watched and grasped its concept yet, but even the story hasn't really evolved.

Raman and Ishita have been on the screens for almost 4 years - that's a pretty long time.

About the favourite Bhai or whatever - give the audience time to connect to the story. Personally, I feel it would have been premature to give the Jodi award to our couple here because they aren't even a jodi in the true sense. 

I'm pretty sure they'll win something in the next SP Awards if they continue on till the next year. 

Although I completely agree that SPA are usually highly biased, it can't be ruled out that YHM is highly popular. DAM usually takes away the Beta and Pati-Patni awards - at least they didn't this year, considering the fact that their Pati-Patni skills were lacking tons this year.

Anyway, congratulations to the winners and on a side note, Trisha looks divine in her gown. That's one pretty lady.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natkhat_angel

Sorry to be the antagonist here - although I am more inclined towards Dahleez than YHM or any other show on SP right now, the fact remains that Dahleez is a fairly new show.
It's not even been 2 months since the show started. Not only have people not really watched and grasped its concept yet, but even the story hasn't really evolved.

Raman and Ishita have been on the screens for almost 4 years - that's a pretty long time.

About the favourite Bhai or whatever - give the audience time to connect to the story. Personally, I feel it would have been premature to give the Jodi award to our couple here because they aren't even a jodi in the true sense. 

I'm pretty sure they'll win something in the next SP Awards if they continue on till the next year. 

Although I completely agree that SPA are usually highly biased, it can't be ruled out that YHM is highly popular. DAM usually takes away the Beta and Pati-Patni awards - at least they didn't this year, considering the fact that their Pati-Patni skills were lacking tons this year.

Anyway, congratulations to the winners and on a side note, Trisha looks divine in her gown. That's one pretty lady.

I understand your POV.You r not antagonist.Your post make sense.

Even Tridha said .We r only 40 episodes old .But we were nominated in 5 category that itself a big achievement.I am happy the were nominated.Next SPA I hope they win.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 28 April 2016 at 12:31am

adits7-Swetha-

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

The way TC called him n he said carry on.TC's look to him.Dude I will kill you.TC called him Prince.Did HA called her Princess.TriShad off-screen camaraderie is so awesome.They r such a good friends .It reflects onscreen.

Even TC now about Zain character.She said Zain is diff from Adarsh.
hes called her princess in another IV i think that SBS or SBB segment where they show the house i am looking for HQ of this interview 

Ya I remember in one old iv he called her princess n also tagged her as selfie queen.But I felt when Tridha called him prince .He said thank you princess.

I hope TB N TM will upload just TriShad part in HD.

the video cut off a little but I think I heard thank you princess as well.

then harshad bent down to move the bottom of her dress so he does not step on it while posing for pics. even tridha looked taken abackLOL

The audio or video was cut off.Hope we get a good video were that part is not cut off.

LOL Ya Tridha looked taken back by his gesture.Harshad is so chivalrous.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@Vimal they won't  b in nxt yr SPA as Dahleez will finsh this yr with only 150 epis.. but i am sure there will other award shows out there

Edited by pikychu - 28 April 2016 at 12:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04VIMAL.SMViTharvforever-Swetha-

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:31am | IP Logged

@Vimal they won't  b in nxt yr SPA as Dahleez will finsh this yr with only 150 epis.. but i am sure there will other award shows out there

Ya I know Dahleez will end with 150 episodes.May be  SP can nominate them n they can give them award.So I hope it happens.SP this time invited their old show actors also.

Ya we have Indian Telly Awards,Gold Awards N Indian Television Academy Awards.Which will come in the end or beginning of 2017.Hope TriShad wins in these award shows.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 28 April 2016 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Ya I know Dahleez will end with 150 episodes.May be  SP can nominate them n they can give them award.So I hope it happens.SP this time invited their old show actors also.

Ya we have Indian Telly Awards,Gold Awards N Indian Television Academy Awards.Which will come in the end or beginning of 2017.Hope TrioShad wins in these award shows.

i think harshad said it is 108 episode

ViTharvforever-Swetha-

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

Ya we have Indian Telly Awards,Gold Awards N Indian Television Academy Awards.Which will come in the end or beginning of 2017.Hope TrioShad wins in these award shows.

i think harshad said it is 108 episode

Everest ended with 102 episodes.So Dahleez will end with 108 episodes.Good it will end on good note without any unnecessary dragging.

Edited by VIMAL.M - 28 April 2016 at 12:55am

ViTharvforever-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index