ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Originally posted by ashlok

Good night guys...sleepy
good night dear. All the best with your exam. Smile
thanks usha di...hope to hear good news on tomorrow morning...oops today morning 12 passed...good night..have A SwaDarshious dreamy night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usaonly

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hope trishd wins...good night lovlies

usaonly

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

@vimal...u r right...we must let it go and move on as we have more things ahead in life to do than banging our heads...but some times we ship really hard...and gets sad when our jodi fails to reach its height

SwaDarsh with time  will reach more heights.No one imagined from Day 1 of the show.All will fall for SwaDarsh magical chemistry.Twitter was full of praise for them.Lets hope they win in other award shows.
don't trust  them all...sp used axe shows if the trps are continuously low...it scares me..

Don't worry most of the episodes of this show as been shot in well advance.It's a finite series.It will end as per planned.SP will not axe it.
@bold..**relief**

I have gone through alot..all my fav youth shws got axed..i hats saasbahu...we youth expects something afresh...lile dahleez..

I am also a BD fan.I loved the show.Meher character n all the songs.It could not get ratings.Because TRP viewers like OTT drama.I also loved DYM[Samaira],NAUC.
Hey...check my signature...these are my favs took...NiBir...ArDhika...MehBeer...gosh...SP ruined it...yeah odd timings...and also lack of promos...SP are treating youth show step motherly...it always happens...seems like we both have burnt a lot in the same fire...

@Bold - Agree.

SP N Sony r  channels who take risk .But audience love the old stuff.They also need to make money.So they make more typical shows.Audience taste need to change.

In-spite of not getting big ratings yet SP N Sony launched 2 shows each in their channel.Which r not like typical soap.

yep m loving kuch rang ke ...i do watch d other 1 also sumtimes bt its dehlees n kuch rang ke dt m hooked to...

VIMAL.SM

ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz
ViTharvforever
ViTharvforever

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
colors gave innovation award to rashmi sharma for ssk is there any big joke...
after watching shows lyk everest,tamanah,dahleez,beintehaa,ipkknd,nauc,manmarziyan etc.. how these two ladies ekta n rashmi sharma producing such crap showsLOL?
are they not getting embarassed????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03VIMAL.SM-Swetha-

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi2

colors gave innovation award to rashmi sharma for ssk is there any big joke...
after watching shows lyk everest,tamanah,dahleez,beintehaa,ipkknd,nauc,manmarziyan etc.. how these two ladies ekta n rashmi sharma producing such crap showsLOL?
are they not getting embarassed????

n in her thanks giving speech she said in SSK dey show nagin...bhoot...vamp tracks very subtly...dts d reason dey get awards...ratings n others copy dem...LOLLOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SMViTharvforever-Swetha-

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
 Star Parivaar Awards 2016
This year's much awaited Star Parivaar Awards took place a glitzy ceremony in Mumbai this evening.

As expected, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' - the channel's top rated show walked away with the largest amount of gongs. Other shows like Saathiya', Diya Aur Baati Hum', Siya Ke Ram' and Dahleez' also won appreciation for their successful run on the channel.

Star Parivaar Awards 2016 is scheduled to air in May on Star Plus

- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/star-parivaar-awards-2016-winners-list?platform=hootsuite#sthash.N5D1kX8d.dpuf

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddljforever-Swetha-

.Shinigami. Senior Member
.Shinigami.
.Shinigami.

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
He certainly needs to know how to take a good selfie ! :) XD
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
They both won in the naya sadasya cat our votes counted Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usaonly-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index