Posted: 7 years ago
STAR Plus @StarPlus

Doesn't Adarsh look uber chic in this cool #Selfie? #StarParivaarAwards #StarOfTheShow #Dahleez #TwitterMirror

Harshad arora
Cool when more pics come will post them here 
 Thank you Jaya. Can you find Swa photo and post here please.if possible please post Swadarsh look for SPA.😳😳 Thank you in advance everyone. πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by usaonly

Thank you Jaya. Can you find Swa photo and post here please.if possible please post Swadarsh look for SPA.😳😳 Thank you in advance everyone. πŸ€—πŸ€—
Dahleez team is yet to walk the carpet but when they do i sure someone  will  post
Edited by pikychu - 7 years ago
DEEPZ are they show live in India now. I think I will see in USA next week.

DEEPZ are they show live in India now. I think I will see in USA next week.
Yeah the event  is happening  right now the red carpet  is weird  sometimes they do red carpet  after they do their bit for the award ceremony and coz Harshad is hosting  and i think tridhas performance  might be one of the first  their red carpet  bit will be later as for telecast prob in may or june but most likely  june we will get to know winners  today though
Edited by pikychu - 7 years ago
Originally posted by pikychu

Yeah the event  is happening  right now the red carpet  is weird  sometimes they do red carpet  after they do their bit for the award ceremony and coz Harshad is hosting  and i think tridhas performance  might be one of the first  their red carpet  bit will be later as for telecast prob in may or june but most likely  june we will get to know winners  today though
it always happen like that we got to know the winner first that make us eager to watch them😳
Ram aka Ashish sharma got the best son...of course ram the epic character...
P. S :-  guys lets make this thread official...anyone whoever gets any news or pics abt SP awards post it here...let it be regarding any actors...but post here...it will be useful for dahleezians
Originally posted by ashlok

Ram aka Ashish sharma got the best son...of course ram the epic character...
P. S :-  guys lets make this thread official...anyone whoever gets any news or pics abt SP awards post it here...let it be regarding any actors...but post here...it will be useful for dahleezians
yes I think the same and everyone can post all photo news relate to Dahleez show in SPA. πŸ˜Š

yes I think the same and everyone can post all photo news relate to Dahleez show in SPA. πŸ˜Š
Usha didi let's joint our hand...dahleezians...
Guys will join ud girls late...phonee low battry