Dahleez

What Could've Been!!

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys,

So Swa and Adarsh are finally on the path to become Swadarsh, soo Yay . I'm happy to see them together, but the collateral damage all this drama has left kinda makes me wonder what could've been if Adarsh had just opened his big fat mouth!! I know I've said enough about Adarsh and blah blah but its just because he's one character I really liked and it pained me to see his character get butchered away just to create some extra spice!!

It was sad to see Vanshika cry, the Bundelas were humiliated left right and centre.  Nobody and no girl deserves to be humiliated like this. I just hope they give Vanshika a graceful exit instead of turning her into a vamp. I don't blame them for making hurtful comments on Sinhas. They pretty much deserved it.

If Suhas hadn't tried to find pretty dolls instead of wives for her sons, If Manohar hadn't tried to get more power by making Adarsh enter this matrimonial alliance, If Adarsh had simply spoken up, If someone had done something!! Things would have been different.

I know how they say love trumps all, but amidst everything many innocent people got hurt!! 😭😭
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
When families consider marriage as a conquest of widening territory or power of wealth and clout they must be prepared the plan can back fire. Jaidev smiles as his brother has broken away from the path he trod...Jaya will not be saddled by the guilt of bringing about an unhappy marriage.
While it is very sad that people rush unmindful of the feelings of others it is equally sad that they fail to look deeply to understand the reality that stares so obviously at the face...if we care to see.
If Freedom does not speak up Adarsh would have walked up the altar. He has nothing against Vanshika. He has love only for Freedom and if that doesn't materialise anybody is fine.
He does err by not speaking up. The eternal peace maker who tries to see and do good unto others. He has thus far never said or done anything to hurt others. Even when the label LOSER is affixed to him. The father is unable to relate to him though he relates to the other two sons and DILs. In the case of Suhasini she dotes on her son yet is not perceptive of his feelings. Her denial that nothing can go wrong in my upbringing makes her commit Harakiri.
Bundelas should have been a bit more critical in reading people . Other than calling Freedom Cheap we didn't see any discernment. Yes they may have been forgiving to Ahuja which can get raked up now. 
If Yash and Adarsh were pursuing love...look at their effort...both want to dance but reasons are different...Adarsh fell for a maturing professional what Yash fell for is a kidoo...His parents conceded due to his Zidd...Adarsh wins his lady's heart with genuine acts of care. Adarsh admits to his adversary and FIL to be of his love which he was sure of. Once he hears the UNROMANTIC love acknowledgement he takes Freedom's hands and walks with confidence looks his dad in the eye and admits he had no feelings for Vanshika and apologises to Vanshika . He watches on as Freedom apologises to her Mam. In the precap he is seen shunned. yes we know the events will repeat on the same lawns with new tones tunes and flavors...We can fall or fail...what matters is how we rise and shape up.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

When families consider marriage as a conquest of widening territory or power of wealth and clout they must be prepared the plan can back fire. Jaidev smiles as his brother has broken away from the path he trod...Jaya will not be saddled by the guilt of bringing about an unhappy marriage.

While it is very sad that people rush unmindful of the feelings of others it is equally sad that they fail to look deeply to understand the reality that stares so obviously at the face...if we care to see.
If Freedom does not speak up Adarsh would have walked up the altar. He has nothing against Vanshika. He has love only for Freedom and if that doesn't materialise anybody is fine.
He does err by not speaking up. The eternal peace maker who tries to see and do good unto others. He has thus far never said or done anything to hurt others. Even when the label LOSER is affixed to him. The father is unable to relate to him though he relates to the other two sons and DILs. In the case of Suhasini she dotes on her son yet is not perceptive of his feelings. Her denial that nothing can go wrong in my upbringing makes her commit Harakiri.
Bundelas should have been a bit more critical in reading people . Other than calling Freedom Cheap we didn't see any discernment. Yes they may have been forgiving to Ahuja which can get raked up now. 
If Yash and Adarsh were pursuing love...look at their effort...both want to dance but reasons are different...Adarsh fell for a maturing professional what Yash fell for is a kidoo...His parents conceded due to his Zidd...Adarsh wins his lady's heart with genuine acts of care. Adarsh admits to his adversary and FIL to be of his love which he was sure of. Once he hears the UNROMANTIC love acknowledgement he takes Freedom's hands and walks with confidence looks his dad in the eye and admits he had no feelings for Vanshika and apologises to Vanshika . He watches on as Freedom apologises to her Mam. In the precap he is seen shunned. yes we know the events will repeat on the same lawns with new tones tunes and flavors...We can fall or fail...what matters is how we rise and shape up.

Well written!! 👏
I too don't think the Bundela's should blame everything on Swa, the Sinhas should accept the blame since its obviously their family values that led to everything going wrong.

I know he apologized to Vanshika, and at that moment there was nothing more left for him to do. But that doesn't make up for the humiliation she faced in front of her relatives and all.

Suhasini should've been able to read her son's face, instead she just shunned him out saying that this how its always been in our so called traditions and society.

Khusharni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they had just considered for a second that maybe he likes someone, or I don't know, ASKED him, this wouldn't be happening. I mean they had their rokha on the day they met for the marriage proposal!!! Suhasani and Manohar should have considered more than their power hungry and status hungry wishes for their son. Their other two sons are already living regrettable marriages, don't let your other one too!!😡
moonwearer thumbnail
Kushi that seems to be the tragedy each seems to be playing charades and living with a sense of hurt against everybody. Adarsh is genuine in trying to seek ways to smoothen the ties not only for his family  but the ones he cares for...despite his anxious state he confronts Radhika and shares his POV. 
I agree Vanshika could have been spared the pain...but she seemed desperate to proclaim to the world she had secured the trophy...Adarsh and everytime they spend time together on compulsion the distance of Adarsh is visible...A woman's instincts...does it not work with royalty and Obsessive moms? They willingly turned a blind eye which is why they are paying a price is my guess. Karmic cycle...
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree with  moonwearer.
If parents  will use their children as mere pawns for materialistic achievements, then this is bound to happen.

no one should have face this kind of humiliation but I don't feel sorry for anyone. Because the reality was staring them in the face for a long time but both families chose to ignore for selfish reasons. For suhasini, this marriage was way for her to rise again in the eyes of her posh society. Manohar just wanted to please CM ji and rise in power but where does adarsh's Happiness fit into all this?

Then we have Vanshikha who is living under the illusion of 11 years ka pyar which never even existed. there were no signs of love or even attraction from adarsh's side yet she never gave it a thought? Mr. Bundela Mentioned he was suspicious about adarsh and swadheenta, then why were they willing to go through with this wedding?

when everybody pushes a marriage for the wrong reasons then karma is bound to bite back.  Perhaps adarsh's way was not the best but he broke vicious cycle when confidently made his choice in front of everyone.

moonwearer thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Pomergranate if parents treat children as pawns...life as a chessboard then they need to be prepared for checkmate...this turned out like Jumanji where you had to combat live monsters within each of us...EGO FEAR PRIDE WISHFUL THINKING,  FINGER POINTING SPEWING VENOM  Sinhas are equally upset and shocked why say its your family riwas and all that . What happened to your sanity in seeing through how a knife toting younster walked in to Radhikas room and she was ready with her suitcase and literally it was abetting cradle snatching
Wonder what will happen to Radhika and Asad now.