Yeh Vaada Raha

Tai's demotion

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 If you guys think this post is about how Tai has fallen from grace from being the " Self Proclaimed Matriarch " of the Barve family to now being reduced to the status of a maid,well that's old news 
πŸ˜†

What I am about is the most recent blow to her attempts at gaining back her lost power & status πŸ˜ˆ

Having been deprived of her property & being subject to insults of the highest order by Ranveer & Meher,Tai had vowed to spin the things in her favour to such an extent that she was gonna make Meher go from addressing her as " Bai " at present to addressing her as " Tai " very soon & then finally " Aai " in the not so distant future πŸ˜›

And she did succeed in making a quick & successful transition to " Tai " by helping Meher in trapping Karvi via Shanti & making Kartik marry her 

With Tai's plans nearing fruition,there comes the big twist as Kartik marries & close on the heels of the twist follows the biggest blow to Tai's new found status of " Tai " 

With Kartik's badassery being too damn high, πŸ˜Ž Tai is propmtly demoted from " Tai " back to " 
Bai " with the concomitant warning by Meher " Bai apne aukaat mein raho " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a relapse for Tai.From baing Bai to Tai & again back to Tai in a flash πŸ˜†

So that's the short tragic story of our all so once powerful Tai πŸ˜ƒ

Haha in case you are wondering why this post.That's my little effort to keep this forum up & doing πŸ˜‰ 

So do share your thoughts on this interesting development πŸ˜ƒ 

My take - You can never underestimate the power of " The Tai "  Not sure what she has on her mind,but she definitely is onto something.For now she has decided to retreat a few steps,watch every step of others & wait for the time to strike & gain back more than just lost ground πŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vanellope

If you guys think this post is about how Tai has fallen from grace from being the " Self Proclaimed Matriarch " of the Barve family to now being reduced to the status of a maid,well that's old news 

πŸ˜†

What I am about is the most recent blow to her attempts at gaining back her lost power & status πŸ˜ˆ

Having been deprived of her property & being subject to insults of the highest order by Ranveer & Meher,Tai had vowed to spin the things in her favour to such an extent that she was gonna make Meher go from addressing her as " Bai " at present to addressing her as " Tai " very soon & then finally " Aai " in the not so distant future πŸ˜›

And she did succeed in making a quick & successful transition to " Tai " by helping Meher in trapping Karvi via Shanti & making Kartik marry her 

With Tai's plans nearing fruition,there comes the big twist as Kartik marries & close on the heels of the twist follows the biggest blow to Tai's new found status of " Tai " 

With Kartik's badassery being too damn high, πŸ˜Ž Tai is propmtly demoted from " Tai " back to " 
Bai " with the concomitant warning by Meher " Bai apne aukaat mein raho " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What a relapse for Tai.From baing Bai to Tai & again back to Tai in a flash πŸ˜†

So that's the short tragic story of our all so once powerful Tai πŸ˜ƒ

Haha in case you are wondering why this post.That's my little effort to keep this forum up & doing πŸ˜‰ 

So do share your thoughts on this interesting development πŸ˜ƒ 

My take - You can never underestimate the power of " The Tai "  Not sure what she has on her mind,but she definitely is onto something.For now she has decided to retreat a few steps,watch every step of others & wait for the time to strike & gain back more than just lost ground πŸ˜²

Filhaal toh lightning is gonna strike herπŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiara26

Filhaal toh lightning is gonna strike herπŸ˜†

Can this get any better πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Ghar ki Tai Gahr ki Bai kaise bani?πŸ˜• someone please tell me😊
Vanellope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Shibu...

Ghar ki Tai Gahr ki Bai kaise bani?πŸ˜• someone please tell me😊

Pyaare ka idea to Tai,invest money & get 3 times more in the shortest time span.
Tai mortgages everything,invests all.The man who was investing on behalf of Tai took off with all the money 
Tai went bankrupt & Ranveer bought everything 
Tai with some plan at the back of her mind comes to Ranveer & asks him to let her stay in the house 
In turn Meher wanted her tow ork as Bai because she had harassed " Her Kartik " & deprived him of everything 
That's how the all powerful Tai is now a mere Bai πŸ˜†
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Pyaare ka idea to Tai,invest money & get 3 times more in the shortest time span.
Tai mortgages everything,invests all.The man who was investing on behalf of Tai took off with all the money 
Tai went bankrupt & Ranveer bought everything 
Tai with some plan at the back of her mind comes to Ranveer & asks him to let her stay in the house 
In turn Meher wanted her tow ork as Bai because she had harassed " Her Kartik " & deprived him of everything 
That's how the all powerful Tai is now a mere Bai πŸ˜†

This is amazingπŸ₯³...Pyaareji, tussi kamaal akr diyaπŸ‘
Vanellope thumbnail

This is amazingπŸ₯³...Pyaareji, tussi kamaal akr diyaπŸ‘

Haha yes THANK YOU PYAAREMOHAN πŸ˜ƒ
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Haha yes THANK YOU PYAAREMOHAN πŸ˜ƒ

and thanks fr me telling me abt the track GopaπŸ˜ƒ
I think that's your nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Vanellope thumbnail

and thanks fr me telling me abt the track GopaπŸ˜ƒ
I think that's your nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haha you got my name right & it was a pleasure to share πŸ˜Š
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Haha you got my name right & it was a pleasure to share πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—