Life without Internet! - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by *Meg_d*

Sometimes these things dont help, for how long will you continously listen to music? I listen to music everyday whether i am walking, going univ, on train, sitting on the comp i listen to it all the time, but its not really an activity is it? Its just a pleasure we use to keep ourselves going in a task we are doing. Second you said cycling and walking, same with that playing games etc how long will u do it for? but yes i do agree these are some options we can use to comfort ourselves. But i do agree life without internet would be a miseryπŸ˜›

Yeah, I agree. Sometimes, these things don't help.. I remember 2 summers ago when my computer had gotten a virus in it and it had to be sent in to get fixed. I didn't have the internet for 2 weeks and it was so boring, on top of that, it was in the summer. I'd go to the park, watch TV, talk on the phone, listen to music but still.. it wasn't the same. Life without the internet would be horrible.

lol i woz juz tlkin to sandy bout dis today πŸ˜†
yeh am addicted to it too
priyaa sis.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† kiya question haii ree
life widout d net? aisi bhi life hoti hai? πŸ˜†m totally addicted to d net.. n my shiamak classes.. n my cell.. n golf... πŸ˜† n foood :P πŸ˜† but ...the net..its like my brainn.. i havent done homework widout d net for d past...past...wutevrr (u get d point na πŸ˜† ) ...enrique once sang "baby m addicted m outta control" πŸ˜† its time for me to sing this ab πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
Life without internet is terrible. I had internet without two weeks last week and all i did was watch tv. It was like my life was incomplete without i-f.. Once youre hooked onto i-f, ur hooked onto it for life πŸ˜†
i could never live without the internet! i spend most of my day on it:
using IF
using MSN messenger and email
downloading music
playing games on random sites

My life without Internet is not possible πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ I can stay without Internet for a week or something, but only when my computer has stopped working or when I have exams or something important like that. Other then that, Internet is needed, because, via Internet.. I have made and met loads of great friends. Plus, Its useful for your homework aswell πŸ˜› Internet is a must with me. 😳

I cannot imagine my life without internet! I am on it every single day, whenever I get the chance. When I was in school, same thing! It has become a necessity for me, I find out the latest news, watch the latest films, hear the latest music, and I get to stay in touch with my family and friends!!!

Internet is basically like a lifeline for me!
omg livin witout internet iz like livin witout food i cant live witout it..... esp IF, messenger etc. πŸ˜‰
no yaar it is a nightmare
once my internet was not working 4 like 1 whole n i just went crazy
n without IF i cant even imagine nething

well....life w/o internet...in my opinion wud b horrible....πŸ˜•

i had some problem wid ma comp...so cudn;t go on for a month!....gosh that was horrible....πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

but thankfully i had better things to do....so wasn;t bored that much....but w/o internet....i wud feel lke a cavemanπŸ˜†

im also rediculuosly addicted....but sometimes....i am ACTUALLY doin skool workπŸ˜‰

great discussion priya dii!πŸ˜›

--Rachna😊