India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

DevAkshi Lover!! Info on the upcoming epi

blue_shore Senior Member
blue_shore
blue_shore

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Guys... I am a silent follower of this forum on krpkab...
But after seeing all the promos and segments on the accident... I couldn't stop myself from sharing my feelings...
Like you all I am a big DEVAKSHI fan...And I hope everything goes well with them...

However, as per the spoilers i cant see Elina's involvment in all this...
It seems that as per yesterdays's epi when sona's mom called her and said to come home back early as there is going to a rally or something...and she said she is coming...but after that that mamiji scenario took place... And at the last of yesterday's epi, dev's mom said that she will handle here and also ask them to leave...

So i think the story would go like this...
Dev offers to drive home sonakshi but due to rally and all he has to leave the ar and they eventually decide to walk the distance...(So No Elina's Plan Here)
While going to drop her home, dev and sona will have this convo on mr. perfect as shown in the promo and she will be hit by the car...

Further i think...
Dev will rush to her and take her inn his arms as shown in the segments...And ya one more thing...Today he will not call her Dr.Bose or Ms.Bose... After the accident when sonakshi will be in her arms and he will be trying to pacify and wake her up..he will say SONAKSHI!! Or maybe SONA too!!
That would be interesting!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_12telly_buffZaya.hpmannu111AkhubarunshaheerFerdous_69Autumn_Huerk_msmayu1982JyotiBThakur

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Yes it is shown in the SBS segment that after the accident he shouts Sonakshi... Ms Bose... Ms Bose and then Sona... Sona... Sona utho.Embarrassed
I am dying to see him address her as Sona.Embarrassed

But the accident is really scary.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rk_msmayu1982

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_shore

But after seeing all the promos and segments on the accident... I couldn't stop myself from sharing my feelings...
Like you all I am a big DEVAKSHI fan...And I hope everything goes well with them...

It seems that as per yesterdays's epi when sona's mom called her and said to come home back early as there is going to a rally or something...and she said she is coming...but after that that mamiji scenario took place... And at the last of yesterday's epi, dev's mom said that she will handle here and also ask them to leave...

Dev offers to drive home sonakshi but due to rally and all he has to leave the ar and they eventually decide to walk the distance...(So No Elina's Plan Here)
While going to drop her home, dev and sona will have this convo on mr. perfect as shown in the promo and she will be hit by the car...

Further i think...
Dev will rush to her and take her inn his arms as shown in the segments...And ya one more thing...Today he will not call her Dr.Bose or Ms.Bose... After the accident when sonakshi will be in her arms and he will be trying to pacify and wake her up..he will say SONAKSHI!! Or maybe SONA too!!

Agree with you.
And as per Sbs segment, he is calling her sonakshi as well as sona.
Waiting to listen sona from dev.
Ferdous_69 IF-Rockerz
Ferdous_69
Ferdous_69

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Yaaa... I also agree with u, there no Elena's involvement in this situation... Nd one more thing don't be silent dear, plz express ur feelings with us Smile Smile
blue_shore Senior Member
blue_shore
blue_shore

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ferdous_69

Yaaa... I also agree with u, there no Elena's involvement in this situation... Nd one more thing don't be silent dear, plz express ur feelings with us Smile Smile
Sure...I will express all my feeling about devakshi from now on!! Thanks for letting me join krpkab family :)
blue_shore Senior Member
blue_shore
blue_shore

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishbano

Originally posted by blue_shore

Further i think...

Agree with you.
And as per Sbs segment, he is calling her sonakshi as well as sona.
Waiting to listen sona from dev.
Yess i am waiting eagerly too!! :) Hope Sone listen to Dev's heart and be right back alright soon!!
blue_shore Senior Member
blue_shore
blue_shore

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

Yes it is shown in the SBS segment that after the accident he shouts Sonakshi... Ms Bose... Ms Bose and then Sona... Sona... Sona utho.Embarrassed
I am dying to see him address her as Sona.Embarrassed

But the accident is really scary.Cry
Ya...The accident actually gave me chills down my spine... but cant wait for him to call her SONA!!! That would be the moment when Sona will actually realise that Dev also has this caring and Oh-You-Are-Mine side!! And Dev's reaction.. I'm dying to see how will he react when sona will be half-concious and in pain :(
najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I don't want Dev to become some love sick Romeo. LOL. Passion and intensity, yes. Not some emo drama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swash2

Go to top