Jamai Raja

India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

SidNi TS: Meant to be Part 3 pg 7 (Completed) (Page 3)

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju_reji66

Originally posted by prathe

wow anju superb startClap loved it to the core do continue soonEmbarrassed
thank you so much...Embarrassed
welcome always anju and i added u to sini stroes and authors index too
have a look and do write moreEmbarrassed

anju_reji66 Groupbie
anju_reji66
anju_reji66

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anju_reji66

wow anju superb startClap loved it to the core do continue soonEmbarrassed
thank you so much...Embarrassed
welcome always anju and i added u to sini stroes and authors index too
have a look and do write moreEmbarrassed
Thank you and sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathe

anju_reji66 Groupbie
anju_reji66
anju_reji66

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purni12

Fab ..it was ...don't worry..ur writing s awesome like u already wrote so many stories..
Awesome continue soon
Thank you so much and i am glad you liked it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
anju_reji66 Groupbie
anju_reji66
anju_reji66

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnalokam

yahooo new story 
loved it 
you wrote so well
continue soon
Thank you so much...Embarrassed
anju_reji66 Groupbie
anju_reji66
anju_reji66

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Second Part 

Hope its better than the previous part...

They stopped their vehicle by the side of the road since everyone slept. 

"Rise and Shine everybody..." Varun said

It was dawn and the sun had just risen... Sid woke up since he heard Varun but he was not able to get up since roshin has placed her head on his lap... He looked at her and smile while he was smitten by her beauty with the sun rays falling on roshni face... It added to her beauty... Roshni was getting disturbed but sid kept his hands on the way of the rays to block the sun rays from hitting on Roshni's face... but she got disturbed anyways and got up startled...

Roshni opened her eyes only find sid staring at her and to find herself resting her head on his lap... She blushed at the sudden intimacy and the passion both their eyes held... She broke out of her dream land...

"I am sorry meine realize hi nahi kiya ki meri zir aap ki lap mein thi... I sorry for the discomfort i caused you... but thanks" said roshni slightly embarrassed..

While siddharth admired her concern towards him...

"tum kya sorry or thank you ki dhukaan ho kya... jab dekho sorry or thank you bolte rahete ho...tum mera friend ho na ab...aur dosti main no sorry no thank you..." he said with an adorable smile adorning his face.

She blushed but she got back from here reverie...

"eee... itni cheesy aur filmy dialogue bola hai tum ne" she said hitting her head "but tum ne meri itna khayal rakha...tho thank tho banti hai na..."

"ok fine meri maa..." he said giving up

Everyone woke up and washed their faces and they were heading towards a dhaba for breakfast... Everyone got out of the jeep and Roshni went to use washroom... While Yash and Varun teased sid 

"Varun tune dekha kitne cute lad rahe the sidni sote waqt..." said Yash

"haan meine Deka...made for each other hain..."

Sid was confused as what was going on...

"SidNi kaun hai???" asked a confused sid

"arre bewakoof...SidNi ka matlab hai Sid + Roshni... itna bhi nahi samajthi...chi chi chi...shame on you siddharth khurana...business tycoon ho par common sense nahi hai tujh me..." said varun playfully mocking sid while sid tried to change the topic to hide his blush...

"Kya baat hai hamara best friend sharma rahi hai...babhi ji ka asar hai ye sab..." said yash with a smirk.

"sid mein toh bata rahi hun...mauke ka fayda uta aur babhi ji se jaake baat karo...use aur jaano aur use impress karo...thaki woh tujhe chodke jaa nahi sakti..." advised Varun

"Mein bhi yahi chahati hun par pata nahi kaise kar paungi mein ye sab..."

"Mein batathi hun... hum sabko leke ek dusre table mein bet thi hun aur tum or babhi ji dusre table mein beto akele...thaki tum dono ek dusre se baat kar paungi..." suggested varun

"yeh ache idea hai... oh guys roshni aa rahi hun...toh plan is on... koi gadbad mat karna teek hain??... so mean jaake tumhare babhi je baat parti hun..." by this time roshni was out of the washroom Sid said this and left winking at them...Wink

So as planned sid and roshni were in one table and after a lot of persuasion and they placed the order. Roshni felt comfortable even though she has only known him for few hours...she felt waves of emotions pass through her whole body and she knew she has fallen for him harder than ever and there is no turning back... she admired him, his nature, his physique and especially his heart. she was thinking about all this when she caught him staring at her and she felt happy and she also assumed that he liked her...this thought alone made her feel out of this world...

Her dream world crashed as soon as Sid asked her about her and her family...Her happy and blooming eyes just turned gloomy and tears filled her eyes... Sid noticed tears in her eyes and he moved his hands to wipe her tears..

"Roshni tum mujhse koi bhi baat share kar sakta hain!!!! agar tum comfortable ho par agar nahi hain toh tumhe batane ki koi zaroorat nahi hain..." he said and he was a bit upset but her reaction surprised him and she just hugged him...

"Sid mujhe pata hain ki koi bhi baat tumse share kar saktee hun!!!! aur mein tumhare saath bahut zyaada comfortable hun par meri is kahani ke wajah se mein tumhara mood kharab nahi karna chahati hun..." She said with tears in her eyes and his heart broke... So he cupped her cheeks and said...

"Roshni you matter to me a lot...patha nahi kyun par haan...and being your friend i can listen to you for hours even if it is something hurtful... batao roshni kya hua tumhe acha lagega agar tum apni gham kisi se share karu tho...so pls..." he said genuinely

She broke the hug and started narrating her story about how her mom never loved her and has abandoned her need for mother's love...how she was showered with expensive gifts and just tantrums from her...

"Tumhe pata hai mene apni mom ke lite bahot sacrifices ki hai... aur ab woh mujhse shaadi karwana chahati aur ek ese insan se jisko meine dekha tak nahi aur jaana bhi nahi...toh isiliye mein ghar chod ke agayi...Par mujhe pata nahi mein Kahan jaun aur kaise rahu??"

Sid also had tears listening to this... he didn't know what to say...he wanted to make everything alright in her life but he didn't know how...Sid just hugged her said...

"Tum chinta mat karo...sab teek ho jaogi..." he said this while roshni tightened her hold around sid and she felt peaceful and protected she snuggled closer to him and he let her as well...after few minutes of staying like that... (pic provided for imagination purpose) she realised their position and backs away and changes the topic to his life...

He narrates his life and says how happy he always has been and it is all because of his parents.he saw her eyes glistening up and he told her to try the food in this place and that it is really good...

She tries to eat with a spoon and he teases her

"Aise khaana kaun khaata hain...yeh dhaba hain madam aur yahan haathon se khaana khaate hain...try karo..."

Rosin tried but she just couldn't do it...she dropped her food when she tried to pick it up with her hands...Sid just looked at her and thought 

"Uff meri roshni toh ek bachi hain...yeh bhi nahi kar paa rahi hai..." thinking this he looks at her...he takes food from his plate and feeds it with his hands... she happily eats from his hands and both felt a current pass through their body when roshni's lips came in contact with sid's hand.. both of them backed away while roshni blushed...she hid her face and excused herself while siddharth looked at his hand and kisses it...

Roshni is in the bathroom and thinks to herself as to why she is falling for him more than ever...she was having butterflies in her stomach and she smiled to herself and she just could hide her blush... she came out of the bathroom when she noticed sid looking at his hand... she was flushed even more...

Sid thought to himself that he will never ever forget this trip of his life...while she walked towards him... she breaks his reverie

"Chale? jaana nahi hai...?"

"haan... mein baaki sab logon ko bhulati hun..."

"uski zaroorat nahi hai bro...we are already here...so shall we go..." varun asked sid winking at him...

Yeah lets go... both roshni and sid said together...and they looked at each other in surprise and started laughing at each other...they entered the jeep and this time it was sid driving and roshni was in the front... they played the radio and they wanted to increase the volume and both of them reached out at the same time and their hands brushed against each other and they both shivered at their touch...Sid and Roshni thought to each other and decided that they have to confess and they cannot just keep this to themselves...

Roshni thought about what if sid rejects her love...will she be able to handle her heart break...

Suddenly krish another friend of sid asked roshni "roshni tumhe kaha jaana hai" he was unaware of their feelings and with this question he got smack from both yash and varun and a deathly glare from Sid..

Varun covered it up immediately saying, "nahi nahi roshni hamare saath trip pe aa rahi hun, kyun roshni" roshni's face immediately lit up...and he eyed krish to shut up... and he did.

and sid sighed to himself and murmured "bach gayi aaj"

they travelled happily with each other...they sang songs, listened to the radio and roshni thought to herself how her life changed and was filed with colours in just a day... journey was good for everyone and roshni and sid spent the trip secretly glancing at each other while the others just enjoyed their cute antics...They reached Manali like this finally...

Precap:

a drunk sid and a sober roshni were sitting next to their tent hugging each other because of the cold while sid said "roshni tumhe pata jab mein un taaron ko dekti hun, mujhe kis ki yaad aati hai? " "kis ki sid???" "Tumhaari" "huh??" her heart skipped a beat... he continues to look at her eyes and says "I love you Roshni...I love you so much that if i don't see you even for a second i feel like dying, I get hurt when you get hurt, I cry when you cry and i smile when you smile...I don't know if you love me or not but i will love you forever even if you don't love me back"

Hope I didn't disappoint you guys...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

deniel.simannishalholic143amikool143NIALOVENiaDivaNia_dollmacleantehreemsajidChejuuSidNiaparnalokamrosesidniprathe

anju_reji66 Groupbie
anju_reji66
anju_reji66

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maclean

superb
Thank you
anju_reji66 Groupbie
anju_reji66
anju_reji66

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehreemsajid