SidNi TS: Meant to be Part 3 pg 7 (Completed)

Posted: 7 years ago

SidNi TS: Meant to be

Hey guys I am kind of new to this... I have commented and stuff but this is the first time i am writing a story...so i am sorry if it is boring...and for the bad hindi usage...the scenario is not the same as the serial, its a different one...Hope you guys like it 

All characters have the same role as they do in the serial...but they may have different characteristics

First Part:

"Roshni...Roshni..." called DD (her mother), the great jewellery business tycoon.

"urgh...now what does she want...Yeah mom, i am coming" said roshni (the bubbly daughter, who believes in falling in love and wants her prince charming to sweep her off her feet and take her somewhere far away...and live happily ever after)

"Roshni tumhe dekhne ke liye ek ladka aa rahi hai... tumhare paas 30 mins hai jaake thayar ho jao...and you dont have an option..."

"Par mom mujhe abhi shaadi nahi karni hai...mein toh jawaan hun abhi aur mujhe apni zindagi enjoy karna hai...pls mom dont do this..."

"Nahi...you dont have an option..."

"Mom...pls..."

"No means no..."

At the back of her mind 

(mein yeh shaadi har kis nahi karungi...meri zindagi hain aur mein decide karungi apni zindagi kaise jeene hain. mein baag jaathi hun kahin dur.)

She get ready and packs her bag and climbs down the pipe from her room...(for imagination the same route Sid uses to climb to roshni's  room )

At the same time At sid's house (Siddarth (successful hotelier and has made a name for himself, believes in living life to the fullest and remaining happy all the time)- son of a the great hotelier Mr. Raj Khurana and Simran Khurana.

"Sid tum kaha ho???"

"Kya hua mom??? aap ki BP high ho jaungi" smirked sid, in a loveable manner

"Did you forget that you have a road trip with your friends to Manali "

"Oh shit mein tot bhul gayi...shit...woh log toh mujhe chodoongi nahi...Mom mein kya Karoon..." Sid said hitting his head

"Isme itni tension kyu le rahi hoon puttar... ja apne friends ke saath..."

"Par dad i didn't pack or even called them till now..."

"so do it now and don't worry your mom has packed your luggage for you..."

"Thank you mom and dad...you guys are the best...I love you...mein jaake varun se baat karti hun or bolte hai...that our road trip is on..."

Sid and his friends are on the way to Manali, while roshni is walking on the road... It has become midnight and Roshni is still walking and she is tired so she sits by the road side and thinks about the drama that might have happened at home...While sid and his friend's jeep heads towards her since they were going on the same road... They stop their jeep seeing her alone...Roshni freaked out and started to get up...but stopped when sid got out of the jeep and questioned her. she turned to face him and she was stunned to see his handsome face and hot physique even siddarth was surprised to see a beautiful girl who has the features of an angel and was hot as well...but he controlled his feelings. Even she felt butterflies in her tummy at that moment

"Hello aap teek tho hun na???" asked a concerned sid

"Haan mein teek hun??" said a relaxed Roshni (she was relaxed since she felt that he was a decent guy and was also relieved to see that his friends were as good as him...and also because she has seen him in newspapers)

"Aap yahan akele kya kar rahi hun??? it is not safe for a pretty girl like you to just sit alone in the roadside" he said in a flirty manner and he himself was surprised at the effect she had on him

"Excuse me???? ..." she answered rolling her eyes but inside her she was jumping up and down in happiness and she replied like this to hide her blush and excitement...

"Relax...mein ne complement diya aapko aur aap bura maan gayi...I am sorry..." Sid said surrendering his hands up in the air

She felt bad...

"Oh thank you...sorry its night and i just didn't know what to say when few strangers gave me a compliment like that..."

"Its ok Miss..."

"Roshni Patel" she said extending her hand

"Siddhartha Khurana...aap mujhe sid bula sakte ho!!!! Aap kho gayi hun kya...kahin chodhu aapko..." he shook her hand and was mesmerised by the way the feel of her hands had left him

"Nahi uski koi zaroorat nahi hain?? mein manage kar lungi..."

"Nahi mujhe koi problem nahi aapko chodne mein..." Sid insisted

"Nahi mein chali jaungi..."

Sid's friends by now got tired of their conversation and they... "Yaar woh bola na woh chali jaungi...ab hum chale..."

Sid was helpless and he had to go since she was not going to agree...

"toh bye...it was nice to meet you...and take care" Sid said reluctantly.

"you too...the pleasure was all mine...and you too take care sid..."Roshni said with a heavy heart

Sid and his friends left but in the jeep sid was thinking about her in the jeep and was getting restless. He told his friends that they shouldn't have left her like that...but they said she didn't want to come so it was best to let her go and they teased him asking if he was falling for her while he denied, but in his heart even he couldn't deny the fact that he may have fallen for her...

Roshni stood there like a statue feeling a bit upset that he left her alone...Her mind and heart was in a conflict...

Roshni's mind: you only rejected his help then why are you feeling bad.

Roshni's heart: may be i have fallen for him...

Roshni: in her head was thinking all this and even though she was upset the thought of sid alone and their conversation brought a smile on her face and she had butterflies in her tummy...

She was still siting there when she noticed a familiar jeep heading her way...and when she noticed it was sid...she was dancing inside but she pretended again...

Sid got out of the jeep and hugged her in relief...she was reluctant at first but then gave into the hug... Sid backed away from the hug realising they had to talk...

"Roshni tum teek tho hun na...mein dar gayi thi...mujhe kuch nahi sunna tum mere hamare saath aa rahi hun...bas..." he said scanning her with his eyes to know if she is hurt

"Nahi mein chali jaungi..."

"acha...woh toh mein Dekh chuki hun ki tum chali jaunge...par tum mere saath chal rahi hun bas...aur tum mujhe mana nahi karungi agar tum mujhe apna dost maanti hun toh..." Sid showed his cute puppy dog face and she just couldn't refuse it..

"Ok baba mein chalungi...ab khush" She said smiling at his antics..

"bahot..." sid said happyly

Roshni was happy to see so much of care and concern and she fell for him harder than before... she loaded her bag into the jeep and sat beside sid and sid held her hands in assurance and she just smiled... they were on their first road trip like this...and after a while Roshni fell asleep and her head was on his shoulders and his hand was wrapped over rosin's shoulder to protect her from hitting her shoulder on the jeep and also to make sure she had a good sleep. Sid was admiring her all this while and he was happy to know that she was getting more comfortable with him... He smiled to himself and thought about the conversation he had with his friends...

Flashback:

"Sid...you have to agree that you fell in love with her..." his best friend varun teased...

"Kya yaar tum bhi na...woh ek ladki hain aur akele khadi thi tho matlab mein insaniat ki nathe mein concerned tho hogi na... aur kuch nahi..." Sid turned his head to avoid his eyes cuz he knew his eyes would give away his real feelings

Varun  saw the restlessness and understood that he was falling in love and just didn't want to confess...so he had a plan

Varun says "achi baat hai, now i can try for her since you are not interested in her...she is so hot"

Sid was stunned and he got angry and held his collar...

"how dare you Varun?? tum aise kaise bol sakte hun...woh meri hain sirf meri agar tune us ke bhaare mein kuch ulta seedha baath bhola na tujhe mein chodungi nahi..." he said angryly

Varun just looked at him and started laughing... Sid was confused at first and then he realised what he said.. he left Varun's collar and turned the other side to hide his blush...

Varun teased more and he said...

"yeh sab tho mera plan tha tujh se confess kar wane ke liye...kya romeo apni blush kyun chupa rahi hun...yash chalo turn the jeep aur wapas babhi ji ke paas chalte hain..." varun said while looking at sid

Sid jokingly hit varun's tummy and said lets go...

He remembered this and started smiling to himself...he kept his head on hers and went sleep with his arms around her shoulder...

To be continued...

Thanks for reading...

Edited by anju_reji66 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by nishalholic143

Awesome
Thank you
wow anju superb start👏 loved it to the core do continue soon😳
Amazing one.. really well written.. doesn't seem like u r a first time writer😛 Wrote it with that perfection.. Waiting for next part😳
Originally posted by TTSV

Nice story , continue soon 😊
thank you and i will continue soon.
Fab ..it was ...don't worry..ur writing s awesome like u already wrote so many stories..
Awesome continue soon
Originally posted by prathe

wow anju superb start👏 loved it to the core do continue soon😳
thank you so much...😳
yahooo new story 
loved it 
you wrote so well
continue soon
Originally posted by anju_reji66