Swaragini

from raginis point of view. (Page 3)

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Radhadreamlove

For god's sake ppl...stop saying that laksh IS ragini's obsession cuz he is no more IS...he IS her love now..Silly

What is Love if not obsession? Wink I find it rather adorable that both RagYa are so madly and obsessively in love with each other now. Ragz obsessive love just got matched with Laksh's for her. LOL Obsession is not necessarily a bad thing if its reciprocated equally LOL Its one side obsession that is a problem.

Though I am sorry if it bothered you. LOL But next time quote me if you are talking of my comment. I am up for discussion always.  Smile

every single character on this show is obsessed with something or the other to the extent that it will be detrimental to them. sanskar was obsessed with kavita revenge and wanted to hurt his own family, laksh was obsessed with this ragini hatred for the longest time so much so that he got together with kavya. ragini was obsessed with laskj and destroyed her relationships. swara is obsessed with this image of perfect gadodia family that she was blind to everything that they did to the extent that it hurt others besides her. she is also obsessed with always wanting to be right and her detectivegiri at the cost of sidelining sanskar. if you dig deep enough each one has their obsessions in the show to the extent that they aren't healthy, 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21RadhadreamloveTeriGalliyan..FairyDust.

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
simple thing with ragini is that wrong was done to her and she also did wrong. let us not mince words here.
could she/should she have still held herself together and not gone down the route of wrong despite wrong having been done to her - absolutely. 

should she have gotten over her obsessions and moved on - yes - it would have been a lot healthier for her if she had

but was wrong done to her - yes it was. her doing wrong doesnt take away from that. 

I have said before many times that she is 80% responsible for the wrong path that she went down. she should have held on to stronger moral compass and stayed on the right path. but equally 20% of responsibility is with the others who pushed her down the route. 

Ragini has been very insecure and very people have understood or picked it up. and the truth is that she was right fully insecure. anyone in her position would be. that is not a justification for her wrong deeds because we all know there can be no justification for that, but equally her insecurity was real. 

she grew up in a house where she wasnt allowed to express herself. she had to follow the dictat of the family esp her dadi who wasnt all that correct person herself. she was told that she was to be married to someone and that someone would be whole and sole, her upbringing was such that she took it for was it was. she never really had the love of shekhar despite what many say. he had himself said in some of the episodes that he would tell her to be more like swara (it is a different matter that he wasnt a good father to swara either) but he wasnt always there as a father for ragini either. dadi while taking her side and loving her, had her own agenda that were important to her. so she was at that point craving for love from anyone who would give it. her hopes now from shomi, swara and laksh given what was happening with dadi and shekhar. but shomi when she found out about laksh loving swara, instead of talking to the family pretended to faint. ragini worried about her more than her engagement, asked for it to be canceled, only to find out shomi had pretended to faint. she might not have wanted to hurt three lives, but it wasnt exactly what a mother should have done. then shomi wakes up to ragini's mistakes as a mother and only slaps her post swasan wedding to bring her to correct path. what happened to bringing the back to correct path before? netter shomi nor swara despite their caring realised that ragini loved laksh was was in pain over the quick wedding despite her pushing for it. swara loved her sister blindly - very very true --- and to the extent that it irked us. but like she was blind to ragini's faults, she was also blind to her pain over laksh. laksh the one person that she hoped was her salvation broke her heart again and again. and chose her sister. her best friend sanskar (who i like the most in the show) also gave her a nudge in the wrong direction and then realising his own mistake moved back...and asked her to...but may be not as strongly enough.

so was wrong done to her...yes...did that mean she should have done all the manipulations and hurt and games that she did - nopes.

did other characters have their own issues and pitfalls - yes. but since this post is about ragini - i am sticking to her character

about the CVs less said the better since they have messed up a lot of characters already. sanskar included.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacaTanii_Sapphire_TeriGalliyan.Radhadreamlovetemishfan-Enigmatic-sudhi03

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hi welcome to the forum and nice post
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foresight

simple thing with ragini is that wrong was done to her and she also did wrong. let us not mince words here.
could she/should she have still held herself together and not gone down the route of wrong despite wrong having been done to her - absolutely. 

should she have gotten over her obsessions and moved on - yes - it would have been a lot healthier for her if she had

but was wrong done to her - yes it was. her doing wrong doesnt take away from that. 

I have said before many times that she is 80% responsible for the wrong path that she went down. she should have held on to stronger moral compass and stayed on the right path. but equally 20% of responsibility is with the others who pushed her down the route. 

Ragini has been very insecure and very people have understood or picked it up. and the truth is that she was right fully insecure. anyone in her position would be. that is not a justification for her wrong deeds because we all know there can be no justification for that, but equally her insecurity was real. 

she grew up in a house where she wasnt allowed to express herself. she had to follow the dictat of the family esp her dadi who wasnt all that correct person herself. she was told that she was to be married to someone and that someone would be whole and sole, her upbringing was such that she took it for was it was. she never really had the love of shekhar despite what many say. he had himself said in some of the episodes that he would tell her to be more like swara (it is a different matter that he wasnt a good father to swara either) but he wasnt always there as a father for ragini either. dadi while taking her side and loving her, had her own agenda that were important to her. so she was at that point craving for love from anyone who would give it. her hopes now from shomi, swara and laksh given what was happening with dadi and shekhar. but shomi when she found out about laksh loving swara, instead of talking to the family pretended to faint. ragini worried about her more than her engagement, asked for it to be canceled, only to find out shomi had pretended to faint. she might not have wanted to hurt three lives, but it wasnt exactly what a mother should have done. then shomi wakes up to ragini's mistakes as a mother and only slaps her post swasan wedding to bring her to correct path. what happened to bringing the back to correct path before? netter shomi nor swara despite their caring realised that ragini loved laksh was was in pain over the quick wedding despite her pushing for it. swara loved her sister blindly - very very true --- and to the extent that it irked us. but like she was blind to ragini's faults, she was also blind to her pain over laksh. laksh the one person that she hoped was her salvation broke her heart again and again. and chose her sister. her best friend sanskar (who i like the most in the show) also gave her a nudge in the wrong direction and then realising his own mistake moved back...and asked her to...but may be not as strongly enough.

so was wrong done to her...yes...did that mean she should have done all the manipulations and hurt and games that she did - nopes.

did other characters have their own issues and pitfalls - yes. but since this post is about ragini - i am sticking to her character

about the CVs less said the better since they have messed up a lot of characters already. sanskar included.
@ bold I totally agree with this part of ur post but sorry I really don't agree with the rest of it. 
Yes ragini's insecurity was real but she is never been loved by her family is nothing but ridiculous. 
Shekhar loves ragini unconditionally and also dadi, even shomi for that matter. Shekhar believed in her, and was ready to leave shomi and swara for her (remember shomi is the one he loves and always craved for her), dadi trusted her and did anything and everything to support her even when she was wrong. When dadi got to know that she faked her molestation she covered it up, even swara covered it up. Dadi spoke only when all evilness of ragini was out. Shekhar too was shocked with her deeds. But both of them immediately were by her side after her second sucide drama and memory loss drama. Ragini got love and protection of her dadi, dad, shomi and swara too. 
So her insecurity was not exactly love, her insecurity was lakshay, she was made to believe that a boy will come to your home look at, will fall for u, u will be married to him and have kids. Dadi and shekhar loved her so much that they protected her from the chances of being rejected. 
Shomi immediately forgave her for everything she did to her and swara even before dadi and shekhar even swara for that matter forgave her immediately. Shomi slapped her after swasan forced marriage, because that was the limit, of her evilness, ragini is her daughter too and she thought that now it's time to slap to teach her a lesson,  many parents resort to that level if a child falls an unimaginable low. Swara slapped her after she tried to prove her characterless because it was the third time she was breaking her trust on her. 
So the most pampered, protected and loved characters in swaragini is ragini and lakshay. They are loved, protected and forgived by all, immediately without second thoughts.
So ragini's insecurity was rejection not love. Her insecurity was lakshay choosing swara over her and not lakshay's love. And this insecurity ultimately changed into an obsession. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711_InDreamWorld_Esha012Nupur_5dattu21Bon_Vivanttiny15

gunita_03 Groupbie
gunita_03
gunita_03

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post. Except for the fact that shekhar never loved her, I think he loved Ragini a lot. I always felt for Ragini's character and thought she had a reason do what she was doing. Swara knowing how much Ragini loved Lakshya fell in love with him, I agree she was resisting at first but then overnight she fell in love with Lakshya. Ragini was great at performing her negative but the writers got carried away when she became the Maalkin. Her redemption was handled very badly. I wish they had handled that nicely. Now I don't know why they are sort of sidelining Ragini. The show has basically become about Swara. Hope it doesn't stay like that I want to see more of Ragini. Even in the promo's they only mention Swara's name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfan

foresight IF-Rockerz
foresight
foresight

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

@ bold I totally agree with this part of ur post but sorry I really don't agree with the rest of it. 
Yes ragini's insecurity was real but she is never been loved by her family is nothing but ridiculous. 
Shekhar loves ragini unconditionally and also dadi, even shomi for that matter. Shekhar believed in her, and was ready to leave shomi and swara for her (remember shomi is the one he loves and always craved for her), dadi trusted her and did anything and everything to support her even when she was wrong. When dadi got to know that she faked her molestation she covered it up, even swara covered it up. Dadi spoke only when all evilness of ragini was out. Shekhar too was shocked with her deeds. But both of them immediately were by her side after her second sucide drama and memory loss drama. Ragini got love and protection of her dadi, dad, shomi and swara too. 
So her insecurity was not exactly love, her insecurity was lakshay, she was made to believe that a boy will come to your home look at, will fall for u, u will be married to him and have kids. Dadi and shekhar loved her so much that they protected her from the chances of being rejected. 
Shomi immediately forgave her for everything she did to her and swara even before dadi and shekhar even swara for that matter forgave her immediately. Shomi slapped her after swasan forced marriage, because that was the limit, of her evilness, ragini is her daughter too and she thought that now it's time to slap to teach her a lesson,  many parents resort to that level if a child falls an unimaginable low. Swara slapped her after she tried to prove her characterless because it was the third time she was breaking her trust on her. 
So the most pampered, protected and loved characters in swaragini is ragini and lakshay. They are loved, protected and forgived by all, immediately without second thoughts.
So ragini's insecurity was rejection not love. Her insecurity was lakshay choosing swara over her and not lakshay's love. And this insecurity ultimately changed into an obsession. 

shekhar's love for swara is what i was talking about before raglak marriage. post that he has been a swinging pendulum favouring one daughter and blaming the other continuously. that itsnt love forget good parenting.

shomi was obsessed with her own love affair too much to see what was in the eyes and hearts of her daughters. yes she woke up and slapped after the fake marriage/real marriage. what about after the bridge incident? doesnt attempted murder triumph forced marriage? the truth is she never recognised the love in either of their eyes. be is for swara with sanskar until divorce or be it for ragini towards laksh until the bridge incident. think about it, your mother would probably read on your face if you had a fight with a friend, let along going through heart break or being in love. she couldnt. forgiving someone after a mistake isn't exactly love. it is just being blind to their faults, at possibly their own detriment. 

dadi had used ragini a number of times. she knew about sanskar being fine but didnt do anything about it because it was in her favour. she used ragini in fake car kidnapping and shomi's arrest. that isn't love. she conveniently forgot her own part in the mess when ragini was caught. that isn't love.

the truth is that dadi and shekhar have protected ragini more for their egos, society statues etc rather than for love. just like they behaved with swara - sanskar because of laksh- kavya marriage. 

swara and ragini's love wasnt strong either. neither really bothered with others pain until recently. swara because she didnt always see it e.g. ragini being in love with laksh and having heartbreak. and ragini seeing it when swara was in love with sanskar during malkin track but not bothering about it. ragini has her insecurity and craving about love. while swara had her dream for perfect family. she forgave ragini, shekhar, dadi ...yes because she cared but also because she wanted that picture intact. character assassination is big, but it is not as big as attempted murder or charging someone with fake molestation...both of which swara was aware of and didnt slap ragini then. those were much much worse crimes. and yet she wanted ragini to be with laksh then but not after the character questions...

ragini's insecurity was about being loved...not just about laksh. she knew dadi and shekhar would not truly love her or if they did, it wasnt always permanent. shomi and swara were her hope until laksh situation happened and she found out they had lied to her. then she didnt have hope there. the accident and turning to negative happened at that point. so what was left was laksh. the one person who could provide it to her. that became her obsession as he was only source of love for her...as she saw it. though personally i feel she might have been better off without that. now add another layer to it...as things progressed she saw that everyone who she expected love and loyalty from, turn away (this is even before the marriage for some) and favoured swara. shomi was with swara. laksh loved swara. shekhar wanted her to be like swara before her marriage. sanskar her best friend chose swara. so swara became the competitor for the love that she wanted from those sources. it added further with them being in the same house. sanskar picked it up right during that urvashi photo blood thing. that was when laksh was showering her with fake love and had supposedly choosen her over swara who was clearly in love with sanskar.

Edited by foresight - 27 April 2016 at 4:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacaTaniiTeriGalliyan.temishfan

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
 sorry for late reply 

abt ragini i agree that no one was there to guide her to right path 

her upbringing  was not  done properly by dadi  and to some extent some of the fault lie with shekhar who never stand up against wrong doing of his mother

but love was never insufficient for ragini

in that matter swara much more unlucky than ragini

swara is illegitimate daughter . just think how much taunting she has to bear not only from society but also from her own father.

yes i also agree that all this had made swara  stronger  and ragini's over protection by dadi and shekhar was harmful  for her personality.

yes you can say ragini's life lacked proper guidance but never love

to some extent it can be blamed for ragini's deed like planning against swara with sanskaar 

but some of her offence is hard to redeem like attempt to murder , kidnapping and last but not the least false molestation that is the most degrading  thing a girl can do .

it is insult to all other women who are really victim and fighting for justice.

ragini 's character is also most pampered infact in my opinion  some time more than lakshya

but also pampering a person  too much can be unhealthy that was ragini's case 

if she did not get instant forgiveness  and made her earn it slowly  like sanskaar it would have helped her character grow and help with audience connect  more with ragini's character.

full credit to actress that even after playing negative and given such a bad redemption track 

so many still can connect with her character 

but ragini's crime cannot be justified becoz most  criminal  come from far worse background  and bad upbringing than ragini and are punished for their crime

just think in yesterday's episode she is dancing with the person whom she had acussed in false molestation case some month back

this miracle only can  happen  in our telly world

P.S. - I am bashing any actor only stating my POV about the character

Edited by sia08 - 29 April 2016 at 7:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5Bon_Vivanttiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
If there was little planning and plotting, we can say let's forgive and move on, but attempt to murder is something really ridiculous. Insecurity is one thing and crime is another. In Insecurity people try to put down others, not stoop to the level when you start playing with life of your own blood and flesh.
In entire laksh-swara fiasco, she acted like an immature brat. Either she wanted to commit suicide or wanted swara to die. She was like both of us can't live, one should die.

All of above just for one rejection? She should have taken it with pinch of salt. 

I have said this before Ragini has no story, her character was ruined beyond redemption. To glorify one lead, they totally messed up another. She was not given proper redemption track like sanskar, if we look at the title, Ragini is more important than sanskar, and  still she was not treated well. she was the one who accepted those (shekhar shomi) who cheated on her mom with open arms, there was no ego issue or jealousy with her. From nowhere she turned into murderer just because of one rejection and after few months out of blue she was made a saint. There is no justification for her misdeeds AND there is no explanation behind her new and reformed version

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5Bon_Vivant

Go to top