India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

from raginis point of view. (Page 2)

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
For god's sake ppl...stop saying that laksh IS ragini's obsession cuz he is no more IS...he IS her love now..Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudAhamianTaniiluvakanksha

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhadreamlove

For god's sake ppl...stop saying that laksh IS ragini's obsession cuz he is no more IS...he IS her love now..Silly

What is Love if not obsession? Wink I find it rather adorable that both RagYa are so madly and obsessively in love with each other now. Ragz obsessive love just got matched with Laksh's for her. LOL Obsession is not necessarily a bad thing if its reciprocated equally LOL Its one side obsession that is a problem.

Though I am sorry if it bothered you. LOL But next time quote me if you are talking of my comment. I am up for discussion always.  Smile

Edited by --Anna-- - 27 April 2016 at 7:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

abaiya123ProudAhamianNupur_5nikki1211luvakankshaTeriGalliyan..FairyDust.tiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged

But he is her obsession, I mean she cares about him like no one else. He is everything she needed in life. I mean when dp called Swara his beti and lakshay asked ragini whether she felt bad about it, her reply was quite clear that she has everything she ever wanted in life and that's him. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudAhamianNupur_5--Anna--tiny15

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>

What is Love if not obsession?WinkI find it rather adorable that both RagYa are so madly and obsessively in love with each other now. Ragz obsessive love just got matched with Laksh's for her.LOLObsession is not necessarily a bad thing if its reciprocated equallyLOLIts one side obsession that is a problem.

Though I am sorry if it bothered you. LOLBut next time quote me if you are talking of my comment. I am up for discussion always. Smile

Arey no no..I won't saying anything indirectly... my net sucks so I could not quote..sorry
-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Sorry but don't agree with you! If this is the case then every criminal has his or her own story and we can't defend them because of their past unless their act is for self-defense. What she did was wrong and she was wrong IMO.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarNupur_5nikki1211luvakankshadattu21tiny15

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I have enjoyed Ragini's character to the core...and primarily because an amazing actress like Tejaswi portrays it. This character has been different from the general monotone of the female leads that we see on Indian television. She is supposed to be a parallel led of this show...as the title would suggest 
Unfortunately our CV s cannot understand the concept of grey...either someone is totally white or totally black...and that is how the wonderful character was destroyed in between. Ragini's character is one of the strongest n Indian television right now. She does exactly what she feels like...positive or negative. We all are manipulative like her at some point or the other...what she did with her sister or family at one point of time...cannot be justified...but i really feel it needs amazing talent on an actress's part to make people really hate her. And from this forum it is very clear that Tejaswi has achieved that wonderfully...hats off to this wonderful actress...Smile

Edited by priya_86 - 27 April 2016 at 11:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudAhamiankhushi_shankarTaniiTeriGalliyan.temishfan

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Love is nt get by force or manipulation it is something which should be achieved.
Ragini frm d very start has a inferior complex that no one loves her while in reality its nt that...
Laksh became her obsession and she gone to anything to get him...
She is provoked by Sanskar bt he stops himself at crrct tym bt She didnt she goes on and on and on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5luvakankshadattu21tiny15NiViren-Raj

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
welcome to this forum
and great to see another raglak fan :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudAhamianTaniitemishfan

Go to top