Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: foresight

simple thing with ragini is that wrong was done to her and she also did wrong. let us not mince words here.

could she/should she have still held herself together and not gone down the route of wrong despite wrong having been done to her - absolutely. 

should she have gotten over her obsessions and moved on - yes - it would have been a lot healthier for her if she had

but was wrong done to her - yes it was. her doing wrong doesnt take away from that. 

I have said before many times that she is 80% responsible for the wrong path that she went down. she should have held on to stronger moral compass and stayed on the right path. but equally 20% of responsibility is with the others who pushed her down the route. 

Ragini has been very insecure and very people have understood or picked it up. and the truth is that she was right fully insecure. anyone in her position would be. that is not a justification for her wrong deeds because we all know there can be no justification for that, but equally her insecurity was real. 

she grew up in a house where she wasnt allowed to express herself. she had to follow the dictat of the family esp her dadi who wasnt all that correct person herself. she was told that she was to be married to someone and that someone would be whole and sole, her upbringing was such that she took it for was it was. she never really had the love of shekhar despite what many say. he had himself said in some of the episodes that he would tell her to be more like swara (it is a different matter that he wasnt a good father to swara either) but he wasnt always there as a father for ragini either. dadi while taking her side and loving her, had her own agenda that were important to her. so she was at that point craving for love from anyone who would give it. her hopes now from shomi, swara and laksh given what was happening with dadi and shekhar. but shomi when she found out about laksh loving swara, instead of talking to the family pretended to faint. ragini worried about her more than her engagement, asked for it to be canceled, only to find out shomi had pretended to faint. she might not have wanted to hurt three lives, but it wasnt exactly what a mother should have done. then shomi wakes up to ragini's mistakes as a mother and only slaps her post swasan wedding to bring her to correct path. what happened to bringing the back to correct path before? netter shomi nor swara despite their caring realised that ragini loved laksh was was in pain over the quick wedding despite her pushing for it. swara loved her sister blindly - very very true --- and to the extent that it irked us. but like she was blind to ragini's faults, she was also blind to her pain over laksh. laksh the one person that she hoped was her salvation broke her heart again and again. and chose her sister. her best friend sanskar (who i like the most in the show) also gave her a nudge in the wrong direction and then realising his own mistake moved back...and asked her to...but may be not as strongly enough.

so was wrong done to her...yes...did that mean she should have done all the manipulations and hurt and games that she did - nopes.

did other characters have their own issues and pitfalls - yes. but since this post is about ragini - i am sticking to her character

about the CVs less said the better since they have messed up a lot of characters already. sanskar included.

Sapna, well said👍🏼
Agree with each and every point..
dis_arshi thumbnail
if u r justifying raginis character this much and her deeds then go and justify all the criminals in ur country 
im asking u.. are u justifying that raginis attempt of killing swara?
we are now ok with ragini
come one just move on 
yh she turned negative coz her love but that does not mean her attepmts to her love is right
stop talking about this 
sorry if my comment is so rude
its not the actress or the character we dont like its the things she did to get her love

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just to add to the views already presented...
Ragini would not be born if Shekhar did not love her mom... Shekhar loved Ragini's mom, just not as much as he loves Sharmista... 
Agree Ragini was raised in a conservative family where she could not express herself. The first person that came along she fell in in deep love. What she did to get that love can never be justified and the list is too long from demeaning someones persona to false molestation charges (she herself being a woman should understand before alleging someone like this) to kidnapping to murder...every sin she committed she knew she was wrong and with every sin she asked for forgiveness before committing the sin ... committing a sin knowingly what more can be said

Its good to see Ragini turn good, but this goodness came only when she realized that Lakshya was going to be hers...she never realized this when Swara kept on telling her time and again that she has no interest in lakshya.

Infact Swara has grown without a father. Ragini has herself once said (this is just after alleging Sharmita of attempt to murder Dadi), that Swara till now has been called 'Najaayaz'... Sharmista's dialogue to Shekhar (just before Sharmista leaves to stop Swara's marriage with Sanskaar) one should watch that, that was one strong dialogue, where she tells Shekhar about Swara has been raised facing so much of difficulties is life, and it is not easy to grow up not letting the 'B' word affect you, and still Swara has a positive outlook towards life and trying to get justice for others (and now u will understand why she is obsessed with getting justice or setting things right)

Yes everyone has obsessions but how they deal with it is important, and as long as they don't commit crime or sin for it ...

Swara is also obsessed with setting things right, but she does not try to hurt anyone on purpose...and when Swara is in the setting things right mode she then does not care about herself or Sanskaar... this irritates me... but then its ok cause when you are doing something for someone its the person u know u love the most u take them for granted, this way we know Swara loves Sanskaar the most...

Though I am a SS fan, this is based on what is shown to us and just the POV about the characters shown.

PS - Tejaswi is a good actor and carries off the role of Ragini well.
Sorry for the long post

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 7 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess people are mixing up teja's beauty and acting skills wd a reel character Ragini...
Ragini is been one of the most kind-hearted girl who love everyone unconditionally.She once left evrrything including her love for her picture perfect family.
She was introduced to the dark world by third party i agree bt her whole journey is only cnducted by her cause there is nthng to taught her once she stepped in even to save sanskar she doesnt hesitates to harm herself that day i gt to undratnd to what extent she can go fr her love aka goal...
so its nt about being deprived of love...she has enough love of her family...Shekhar and Dadi loved her so much...she loved her blindly.
Infact i will say Ragini used her dadi and dad's trust fr her own benefit...
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing, in my opinion, can justify what Ragini did during her negative 'phase'. Ragini's character and storyline was poorly treated and I can understand why at some point Tejaswi was considering to leave the show. Personally, I love the whole negative-character-gone-good storylines, but Ragini's was just plain bad in so many ways.

What annoyed me the most was when Laksh said he wanted to marry Kavya and that Ragini had basically ruined his life and everyone, literally everyone in that room, tried to justify Ragini's actions by saying that she did it out of love. Like, what the actual fudge!?
Edited by GoldenPanda. - 7 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ragini had love of her father and dadi thats why she was such a sweetheart in the beginning but later everyone used her like a plastic doll and after a while she started returning the favors! im not defending her coz she was an ultra evil person and i wouldnt call her a bechari coz she wasnt or still isint a bechari. swara is a bechari goody two shoes. 
sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky_fighter

ragini had love of her father and dadi thats why she was such a sweetheart in the beginning but later everyone used her like a plastic doll and after a while she started returning the favors! im not defending her coz she was an ultra evil person and i wouldnt call her a bechari coz she wasnt or still isint a bechari. swara is a bechari goody two shoes. 

you raglak fan  think just by insulting swara you can make ragini look good by baselees points

dude just show me one instances where swara had lose hope and decide not to face the challenge came in front of her 

swara can be called mahan but never was or is a bechari

it is ragini who in the beginning shown as bechari  amd again in her evil plan playing the victim card

if ragini was strong as evil 

then swara is strong as good 

being forgiving doesnot mean being weak or 'bechari'

and yes ragini was used by people but it was not one sided 

moreover it was give and take policy

in sanskar case she had her interest as lakshya 

in dadi case first  it was onesided then both were equal partners

what about those who never used her but she used them like swara , sharmistha or MM wasis 

P.S.- i am not taking abt whole fandom but some of it  members

Edited by sia08 - 7 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abaiya123

hey! 

I'm new to this forum actually i am new to the show itself i started watching when the whole kavita track almost ended and i never really posted anything on the forum. so today i was just watching some old episodes of swaragini, before that i was on the forum reading peoples post, some were about how the negative ragini is bad and she's heartless and all. after reading some old posts like this i went back to the episodes and re- watched all of ragini scenes, while watching the scenes i realized that RAGINI wasn't wrong. yes what she DID was wrong but SHE wasn't wrong. i know you guys probably think i'm crazy lol, but its true. what she did was to get the love of lakshya, but not only that she also wanted others to love her too. in the show it was always shown that ragini never got the love of a mother and nor the father. yes her daadi loved her but she always would teach her the not so good things in life. than later on she finds out that her father never loved her mother but someone else and also has a daughter with her, than the guy she was going to marry doesnt love her but loves her sister and rejected her not only once but three times. she had been rejected so many times in life that this was bound to happen. she only wanted love and attention of her families and nothing more. when you watch the episodes you can see the pain in her eyes, the longing for a loved one in her eyes. 
yes i agree what she did was wrong but she wasnt wrong. if people could look at it form her point of view than they would understand. 

this post is not to offend anyone, i am just stating my opinion. 

also the main reason for me getting hooked to the show was raginis character itself. im in love!😛 

i beg to differ, ragini is one character that always got love and affection from others... be it dadi or her father or even AP for that matter they all loved her and still love her that despite all the wrong she did they easily forgave her... 
she always got her father's and grandparent's love and care which is why she is the laadli of that family... true she didnt get her mother's love from a young age but her dadi made up for that big time... ragini has never had to crave for anyone's affection until laksh came along... so the lack of love and affection from others cannot justify her actions... she treated laksh';s family really badly when all they did was love and care for her... esp AP who always wanted ragini as her DIL and not swara. 
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 7 years ago