Swaragini
Swaragini

from raginis point of view.

abaiya123 Groupbie
abaiya123
abaiya123

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
hey! 
I'm new to this forum actually i am new to the show itself i started watching when the whole kavita track almost ended and i never really posted anything on the forum. so today i was just watching some old episodes of swaragini, before that i was on the forum reading peoples post, some were about how the negative ragini is bad and she's heartless and all. after reading some old posts like this i went back to the episodes and re- watched all of ragini scenes, while watching the scenes i realized that RAGINI wasn't wrong. yes what she DID was wrong but SHE wasn't wrong. i know you guys probably think i'm crazy lol, but its true. what she did was to get the love of lakshya, but not only that she also wanted others to love her too. in the show it was always shown that ragini never got the love of a mother and nor the father. yes her daadi loved her but she always would teach her the not so good things in life. than later on she finds out that her father never loved her mother but someone else and also has a daughter with her, than the guy she was going to marry doesnt love her but loves her sister and rejected her not only once but three times. she had been rejected so many times in life that this was bound to happen. she only wanted love and attention of her families and nothing more. when you watch the episodes you can see the pain in her eyes, the longing for a loved one in her eyes. 
yes i agree what she did was wrong but she wasnt wrong. if people could look at it form her point of view than they would understand. 

this post is not to offend anyone, i am just stating my opinion. 

also the main reason for me getting hooked to the show was raginis character itself. im in love!Tongue 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonam_9akshaya_sanmugaananyasbs12ProudAhamianmishi28..PlayfulKiss..Taniimeenab83RadhadreamloveHarshichanduSenoritaamortemishfanTeriGalliyan.Dhin-Chakpriya_86Shinning_ADarviabhigyatamanna1391rbb1

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hey!!!!
First of all welcome to the forum...
I totally agree with ur post... cut to cut my thinking u wrote...
Welcome to the Raginilicious/RagLakicious land Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abaiya123ProudAhamianShinning_AD

mishi28 Senior Member
mishi28
mishi28

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
So true... each word you write is true her main objective is to be loved by someone(dadi love is not love she was just ruling ragini) the only person whom she loved keeps on rejecting her for her sis this lead her to negativity but still she was not bad but whatever she did was wrong 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abaiya123ProudAhamianharshitaloomba1Shinning_ADarviabhigya

suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I don't get how she didn't get her fathers love?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

abaiya123Nupur_5harshitaloomba1luvakankshadattu21dipali13Fariiiii.FairyDust.pluviophile.MusicAddictNiViren-Rajtiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I am sorry WHAT?

Ragini had love. She had Dadi's love (even if controlling), she had her father's love (even if Shekhar loved Shomi - Ragz has always been his laado), she had Swara's love (we have all seen how madly and truly Swara is in love with Ragini) and probably Shomi too. She was very much loved by MM people too  and she still is (after all the nuisance she created with MM family). Of Swara and Ragini - Ragini might be from a conservative family but she had the love of a family. Ragini herself accepted so in one of the recent episodes that Ragini had a family to love her - call her beti while growing up and Swara did not. So I dont know what more 'love' could she crave for? 

Everyone here is quite aware that Ragini craved for ONLY Laksh's love more than anything else. He IS her obsession (just like she is his now LOL). And of course Ragini cannot be blamed entirely for turning bonkers in between because Laksh drove her to insanity with his yes and no's - credit to Sanskaar at times. 

And the reason Ragini has managed to change now - because she has finally realised that she has had her family, her sister support her and love her throughout (even after the crimes she has committed) and she was plain ignorant of how much they care for her before. Had she not been blinded by her obsession with Laksh and his love - she would have realised how much she is loved! 

No matter what - still - Ragini's pov is not justified. She went in to this deliberately - harming everyone and manipulating her own family and MM family. Her reason to get Laksh's love is just not strong enough to take the path she chose. I am surprised this is even up for discussion because if we start looking for 'pov's' of people who can attempt murder for love - maybe one can start looking for povs in cases of rape, acid attacks and what not. Sleepy

I loved Ragini's character when she was negative - but coming up with baseless arguments to justify her insanity at that point of time makes me believe I have seen it all. 

Edited by --Anna-- - 27 April 2016 at 7:35am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711.Pinky.Sharoankhushi_shankar_InDreamWorld_Nupur_5The-HeartSanjunikinikki1211.IamShonali.dattu21luvakankshaFari_15dipali13sia08FariiiiiBanjaaran.dis_arshiMeselfsunflower52MusicAddict.FairyDust.aamiasApudeeptiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
For godsake yaar ragini was loved and adored by everyone and she had a family. 
Yes her mother died but by chance if janki was alive today, she would have had a perfect family with her, with proper status in the society 
If u r talking about rejection then the biggest rejection was faced by swara, she was rejected by her father never got his name, she was a najayaz kid. Even shomi was rejected by her love. Rejection is not at all an excuse to become negative. Even sanskar was negative and his excuse that he did all that for his love was not good enough. The only difference between ragini and sanskar was that sanskar knew where to stop, he never wanted to kill swara just wanted lucky to be in the same spot where he was 5 yrs ago. Ragini didn't know where to stop, she tried kill swara and kidnapped shomi. Separated her father from his love of life,  shomi. Shekhar loves ragini immensely, if he ever gets a choice between ragini and Swara he would choose ragini, same goes for dadi. But shomi won't do that for swara, if she has a choice between swaragini she would not be able to choose because she loves both of them equally. Yes she supported swara but that was because ragini was wrong and she knew that, but she accepted ragini immediately. So swara does not have anyone exclusively for her( now she has sanskar). Yes Ragini was rejected by lucky thrice. Of u r watching old episode u would notice that ragini somehow forced and increased swara's feelings towards lucky,  swara was not ready to give him a chance at all. If u wanted lucky so badly why involve ur sis into it? 
I think liking a character and adoring her is fine but blindly supporting a character is not good. 
I mean a character in a show should be seen objectively like we do in movies, we love a villain but we never justify them on movies. 
I'm a very big admirer of sanskar's character But I don't justify his reasoning of being negative. No reason is good enough to hurt someone. Sanskar's character is given a proper redemption, he did hurt Swara and now he is her biggest support. 
Ragini's reasoning was weak for being negative, no reason is good enough to kill someone or hurt someone physical or emotionally. 

PS - I love ragini, her negative avatar used to give me the creeps. Now also her character is likeable, but I wish her character was given a proper redemption. 
Mohabbat buri hai buri hai Mohabbat 
Kahein ja rahein hai karein ja rahein hai LOL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711khushi_shankar_InDreamWorld_smriti81muktha_cutenikki1211The-HeartEsha012Nupur_5dattu21dipali13Banjaaran.dis_arshiFariiiiiaamiasApudeepBon_Vivant.FairyDust.--Anna--tiny15

mishi28 Senior Member
mishi28
mishi28

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Yes her mother died but by chance if janki was alive today, she would have had a perfect family with her, with proper status in the society 
If u r talking about rejection then the biggest rejection was faced by swara, she was rejected by her father never got his name, she was a najayaz kid. Even shomi was rejected by her love. Rejection is not at all an excuse to become negative. Even sanskar was negative and his excuse that he did all that for his love was not good enough. The only difference between ragini and sanskar was that sanskar knew where to stop, he never wanted to kill swara just wanted lucky to be in the same spot where he was 5 yrs ago. Ragini didn't know where to stop, she tried kill swara and kidnapped shomi. Separated her father from his love of life,  shomi. Shekhar loves ragini immensely, if he ever gets a choice between ragini and Swara he would choose ragini, same goes for dadi. But shomi won't do that for swara, if she has a choice between swaragini she would not be able to choose because she loves both of them equally. Yes she supported swara but that was because ragini was wrong and she knew that, but she accepted ragini immediately. So swara does not have anyone exclusively for her( now she has sanskar). Yes Ragini was rejected by lucky thrice. Of u r watching old episode u would notice that ragini somehow forced and increased swara's feelings towards lucky,  swara was not ready to give him a chance at all. If u wanted lucky so badly why involve ur sis into it? 
I think liking a character and adoring her is fine but blindly supporting a character is not good. 
I mean a character in a show should be seen objectively like we do in movies, we love a villain but we never justify them on movies. 
I'm a very big admirer of sanskar's character But I don't justify his reasoning of being negative. No reason is good enough to hurt someone. Sanskar's character is given a proper redemption, he did hurt Swara and now he is her biggest support. 
Ragini's reasoning was weak for being negative, no reason is good enough to kill someone or hurt someone physical or emotionally. 

PS - I love ragini, her negative avatar used to give me the creeps. Now also her character is likeable, but I wish her character was given a proper redemption. 
Sorry dear for quoting u but this dialogue my favourite Smile how good was teju in this negative phase 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudAhamianluvakanksha.FairyDust.tiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MS.1988

Originally posted by luvakanksha

Sorry dear for quoting u but this dialogue my favourite Smile how good was teju in this negative phase 
Yes I love ragini swara and sanskar 
My favorite ragini dialogue is quoted above and ya negative ragini was a terror, Teju is a fab actress. She portrayed negative ragini fabulously. 
My favourite sanskar dialogue is 
I love you swara Kab kahaan kaise nahi pata 
Tumhi se kyun hua nahi pata Day Dreaming
Swara is not given good dialogues u know intensity walein 
Those are reserved for sanskar and ragini LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81ProudAhamianmishi28Nupur_5Banjaaran..FairyDust.--Anna--Bon_Vivanttiny15

Go to top