Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS: WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS {update teaser on page 54 on 12/11} (Page 38)

Akdhalover6898 Goldie
Akdhalover6898
Akdhalover6898

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 8:24am | IP Logged
CHAPTER-7 (PART-2)

AT EVENING

A black AUDI stopped in front of jodha's house a man come out from it and goes to door and ring the door bell.

Jodha who is busy in arranging pillow of sofa heard door bell ring and smile while thinking it must be jalal and go towards door to open it. When she open the door get mesmerizes looking at jalal who is standing at door with bouquet in his hand and sweet smile is adoring on his face.

The same happened with jalal when she saw jodha he got dumb stuck looking at jodha who is looking so divine and hot in dress and her smile...uff it's so killing.

Both are admiring each other while looking into each other's eyes and share a passionate eye lock. But after sometime they get back into their senses.

Jalal- hi jodha                                                  

Jodha- hi jalal please come inside

Both entered into house. Jalal said (while handling bouquet to jodha) jodha the beautiful flowers for beautiful lady (said with smile)

Jodha- (while blushing) oh thank you so much. Ok jalal you sit I just come in minute.

Jalal- okay.

jalal start looking her house and get surprise,  its well cleaned and well decorate with different type of paintings it is simply adorable.

Jodha come after while with 2 cup of coffee in her hand and handed one to jalal.

Jalal-(while taking the coffee) thanks. Jo I must say your house is so beautiful.

Jodha-thank you for compliment.

After seeping coffee jalal further said "and one more thing coffee is really amazing "

Jodha- thank you so much (and smile)

After finishing coffee both leave for aasopalav old age home. In mid way suddenly jodha said to jalal to stop the car and with confusion he stopped the car and she said I am coming in few minute you wait here. After while jodha come back with one box in her hand and sit in car and said jalal to drive. Jalal asked her what is in box so she answered that it's a cake she bring it because there is one couple who has anniversary today and every year she bought cake for them. Jalal get touched by jodha's words. After a half an hour's ride they reach at aasopalav.

JALAL'S POV

I stopped the car in front of big building and come out of car and goes to other side and open door for jodha to come out. She with smile comes out from car. Then me and jodha goes inside it and jodha tell me that this old age home run by some sisters. I saw the compound of this Home was built and maintained beautifully. There were plants and flowers blooming everywhere. Then we goes to an office where all know jodha very well than jodha introduced me with them. Then they guided us to a hall. The hall is beautifully decorated with balloons, paper charts, beautiful pictures there was arranged chairs. Jodha placed cake on a big round table and soon all the grand pa and grand ma come there and after a while a couple comes there with their hand in hand and all start to clap for them. Both are looking so adorable and you can easily saw immense love between them. Looking them I feel so overwhelmed and look at jodha who has tears of joy in her eyes.

The couple come and stand front of table, all come one by one and wished them than me and jodha go near them and wished them they thank us and said jodha thank you for arranging a party for them every year. After listening them in my heart the respect for jodha increases more than thousand times.

Then they cut the cake and its get distribute among all. After that all requested the couple for couple dance and they start dancing in each other's arms. And oh my, they were amazing, I bet I couldn't dance like that! After that some grand pa come and sings song for them. I just feel overjoyed and couldn't control myself and I announced that I will sing song which is dedicate to them and looked at jodha who is very happy to listening it...i saw a sparkle in her eyes which is missing in her and then I start to sing...

Dheere ke khinchon 
Tum inn pardon ko
Ungli na fanse
Thoda sambhal ke taala lagana
Jo niklo ghar se

You pull down these curtains lightly
Lest your fingers get stuck
Lock the door carefully
When you leave your home

Keh paaunga main
Abse na tumse ye kabhi
Samjhaunga main
Kaise jaane kaise khud ko bhi

I won't be able to say that to you
From now on
How will I make myself understand
Sometimes

Fursat jo mile khudse
Tu apni khabar lena
Fursat jo mile khudse ho...

If you  ever got the time
(If you ever get free)
Just look at yourself
If you  ever got the time

Hasrat ki hatheli pe
Mere do pal rakh lena
Fursat ke usi pal mein
Kabhi kabhi ye keh dena

On the palm of desires
Keep my two moments
(Think about me for some moments)
At the same moment
Sometimes say that

Heya, hey are you feeling okay?

Hmmm.. o...

Aani jaani, haan ye kahani
Ho na jaaye
Kho na jaaun, main kahin tu
Kho na jaaye

This story might have ups and down
Lest I don't loss, lest you don't loss somewhere

Sang mere hongi
Teri meri, meri teri yaadein
Khudse kar lunga
Teri bas teri sau baatein

Memories of yous and mine
Will be with me
I will talk to myself
About you hundred of times

Fursat jo mile khudse
Tu apni khabar lena
Fursat jo mile khudse
Kabhi kabhi ye keh dena

If you  ever got the time for yourself
(If you ever get free)
Do think about yourself
If you  ever got the time for yourself

(Heya, hey are you feeling okay?
Heya, hey are you feeling okay?)

As I finished my song the hall is filled with big round of applause and I saw all have mix emotions on there face...then I looked at jodha who is looking at me without blinking her eyelids and I saw immense love in her eyes...then one grand ma came and stand beside me and put her hand on my head and give me blessing than she said "beta your voice is so beautiful and song was very heart touching we all love it." Listening her I feel overjoyed and hug her.

After some time the dinner is placed for all me and jodha also join them. After finishing dinner we chit-chat with them and around 10pm we leave from there after bid all good bye.

END OF POV

Jodha and jalal come out from there and stand near the car.

Jalal- thank you so much jodha for bringing ne here it's amazing Sunday of my life...I don't think that they give me lots of love.

Jodha- no need to thanks jalal...I am so glad that you liked it. And they are really sweet only they are craving for love and care which there children suppose to give them. (Said jodha with pain in her voice)

Jalal also feel pain for them and said "I feel the pain in there smiles...they don't share their pain but it's clearly visible in their eyes"

Jodha- hmmm you are right jalal sometimes I feel when there was no need of old age home in this world and really feel pity for them.

Jalal- jo I understand your feelings and I only say that when in this world all are living with love and care their elders than only there will be no need of such old age home i.e WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS.

Jodha- you are right jalal its only possible WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS.

Jalal- it's getting late jo we should have to go.

Jodha-yup you are right let's go.

Jalal opened the car door for jodha and she sit inside and then he also sit in driver seat and drove the car towards jodha's home.

DONE GUYS

PLEASE LIKE AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTBig smile

LOVE YOU ALLHeart

-AARTI

Edited by Akdhalover6898 - 20 June 2016 at 9:02am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhyaGeethashahidmehmoodStar094Sathyavathik2luvsparijatJodha23pinu20IgnatiaAkdha11ketaki1vjctpt378rameshwari11cutecc753moni_06misty22SAACHIGUPTA09cute.rituRahirameshmanu_akwanitaSony.Ssirat.kaursweety992ANJIJHAavishimishradellaakdhaRajat_loverrnatashathakuranu012..Prii1994..SShreShthAsireesha76RockingbhardwajeshallikartikaJAbinduprasad41Sakkiyahkajal20051357rakshaRSlovesJANonie12345swritersharmacattyswetiii-Kavya_P--DZ-

-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Res 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akdhalover6898

-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Yippee I'm first 

Akdhalover6898

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
excellent update 

Akdhalover6898

ketaki1 Senior Member
ketaki1
ketaki1

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Amazing chapter...
I loved jalal's pov...
I just loved the staring line and the over all description was wonderful...
I just hope everything turn out good for them...
and at the end they say..when only love remains...Heart

Akdhalover6898

-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_P

Res 
Unres for part 1
Awesome chappy dear 
Beautifully written