Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS: WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS {update teaser on page 54 on 12/11} (Page 30)

Akdhalover6898 Goldie
Akdhalover6898
Akdhalover6898

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
StarStarTHANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR LIKING THE PREVIOUS CHAPPY AND FOR LOVELY COMMENTS...Big smileEmbarrassed
I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MAKE YOU ALL WAITStarStar

CHAPTER-6

Are you both ok? They heard a voice and came back from there day dreaming...both look at the source of voice and the voice and it's non other than Reva.

Then they look at each other and realize that they both just dreaming and still in same position and both blushEmbarrassed while remembering it. Soon they realize their position and Jodha hurriedly get up and give her hand to Jalal and help him to standing.

Reva again ask the same question and jodha answered her that they are fine. And Reva with Maan goes from their.( yaar she is coming in very bed time...and ruined our joja's cosy moment...i know it's just dream but that moment is really amazing isn't it?)

Jalal then asked Jodha"Are you fine? Would you get hurt? "With so much concern which is clearly visible in his eyes.

Jodha feels very touchy by his words and a lone pair of tear escape from her beautiful orbs, seeing her like this Jalal thinks she might be get hurt and he cupped her face and said while wiping the tears "tell me Jo were you got hurt so we will go to clinic"

(Ek song to banta hai- tum sath ho from movie tamasha sing by Arjit singh & Alka yagnik)

pal bhar Theher jaao
dil ye sambhal jaaye
kaise tumhe roka karoon
meri taraf aata 
har gham phisal jaaye
aankhon mein tumko bharoon,
bin bole baatein tumse karoon,
gar tum saath ho,
agar tum saath ho..

{stop for a moment,
let this heart get stable
how should I stop you..
every sorrow coming towards me
would slip away..
I'll fill you in my eyes
I'll talk to you without speaking,
if you are with me
if you are with me..}

"No Jalal I'm not get hurt, see I'm fine" said Jodha with teary eyes while showing him her hands to make him understand that she is just fine.

"Ok you are fine, but why are you crying?" asked Jalal, this time with more concern.

Listening him she hugsHug Jalal and starts to sob in his hug. With this sudden hug Jalal get surprised and start to think what to do but then he also hugHug her back and start stroking her hair to calm her down.

"Ssshhh Jo doesn't cry like this I can't see tears in your eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...please stop crying." said Jalal to console jodha.

Jodha broke hug, wiped her tears and said in law tone "see I'm not crying" and smile forcefully.

Jalal cupped her face and said"Jo don't lie with me, I can see pain in your eyes so it's better you can share that with me because some where I heard that if you share your pain it gets lesion."

Jodha looked into Jalal's eye and said"Jalal today you remind me of my parents...they were took care of me and love me lot, if I get little hurt they got panic like you become panic moment ago. They pamper me lot and always treated me like princess. After there death I become all alone no one is there for me beside moti but she is not always available for me because she has her own family...but today after seeing your consult towards me I just got remembered my past life that how happy and lucky I was...don't know why but when you are around me I feel secure and happy" and she again burst into tearsCryCryCry.

palken jhapakte hi
din ye nikal jaaye
baiThi baiThi bhaagi phiroon
meri taraf aata
har gham phisal jaaye
aankhon mein tumko bharoon,
bin bole baatein tumse karoon,
gar tum saath ho,
agar tum saath ho..

{as soon as the I blink,
the day comes out.
I keep running around while sitting only..
every sorrow coming towards me
would slip away..
I'll fill you in my eyes
I'll talk to you without speaking,
if you are with me
if you are with me..}

Jalal really felt bad for her and to console her, he hug her and said" don't cry jodha i feel your pain because I can also go through this situation but from now onwards you are not a lone I'm always with youBig smileBig smile"

behti rehti neher nadiyaan si teri duniya mein 
meri duniya hai teri chaahaton mein
main Dhal jaati hoon teri aadaton mein
gar tum saath ho..

{in your world, canals and rivers seem to be flowing 
my world is in your love
I mould according to your habits
if you are with me..}

Listening Jalal's words jodha feel happy but also confused and asked Jalal "Jalal I don't get you how you got through same situation as mineConfused."

Jalal-"because Jo when I was just 13 I lost my parents but luckily I have my khan baba with me who can take care of me and our family business."

teri nazron mein hai tere sapne,
tere sapnon mein hai naraazi,
mujhe lagta hai ki baatein dil ki
hoti lafzon ki dhokhebaazi
tum saath ho ya na ho
kya fark hai
bedard thi zindagi bedard hai

{your dreams are there in your eyes,
and because of your dreams there is anger (in you)..
I feel the talks of heart 
are all deception..
whether you are there with me or not,
what is the difference,
the life was merciless, and is merciless.}

agar tum saath ho
agar tum saath ho..

{if you are with me
if you are with me..}

Jodha-" I'M very sorry Jalal".

Jalal-"it's ok Jo, now let it go and smile for me please...please" and jodha gave him her evergreen smileBig smile.

"Jo, today we bunk all the classes and spend our time here so, you don't think we have to capture this moment for our memoryWink." Said jalal

"You are right jalal so let's take selfieTongue" replied jodha.

Then jalal take his mobile and both take a selfie with smile faceBig smileBig smile.

teri nazron mein hai tere sapne,
tere sapnon mein hai naaraazi,
mujhe lagta hai ki baatein dil ki
hoti lafzon ki dhokhebaazi
tum saath ho ya na ho
kya fark hai
bedard thi zindagi bedard hai

agar tum saath ho
dil ye sambhal jaaye
agar tum saath ho..
har gham phisal jaaye
agar tum saath ho..
din ye nikal jaaye.
agar tum saath ho..
har gham phisal jaaye

Suddenly jodha's mobile starts ringing and she saw caller id and it was moti, she picked up the call

Jodha-" yeah moti speak"

Moti-" where are you dear I'm waiting for you in parking"

Jodha-"I'm coming dear in a moment"

Moti-"Ok".

Jodha to Jalal "we have to go...it's getting late and moti is waiting for me."

"OMG its time to go...we don't realize the time while talkingWink & you are right we must have to go." replied Jalal.

Both proceed towards parking area where moti is already waiting for them.

"Hi moti good evening" greeted Jalal.

"Hi Jalal, good evening...we met after long time." Said moti

"Yup you are right...what to do you are so busy that have no time for this friend" said Jalal with winkWink.

"No buddy it's not like that I'm just little busy in assignment so that but I promise from next time I don't give you any complaints" said moti..

"Ok this time i leave you" said jalal.

"So jodha shall we leave?" asked moti to jodha.

"Yup moti..." Said jodha and added "so jalal see you day after tomorrow"

"Why day after tomorrow? Why not tomorrow? Are you both planning to go out?" asked jalal.

Listening jalal's questions jodha first laugh which make him more confusedConfused. And for clearing his doubt jodha said "you forgot it tomorrow is Sunday, so that.

"Oh yeah i just totally forget, so see you both on Monday" said jalal and trio bead bye and proceeds towards there home.

JODHA'S HOME:

After reaching her home jodha laid on couch and shut her eyes for relaxing...but her mind reflects all the incidents which happens between her and jalal...how she falls on jalal, her dream of kissing jalal, how she hug jalal and he consol her...without her knowledge a she continuously smiling while remembering those beautiful moments after a while she realize what is she thinking  and said to herself"don't know why but when he is around me I found myself totally different not the one that I am with moti and others" she is confused with her own behaviour.. She decided not to think further and get up from coach and goes to kitchen for making dinner for herself.

JALAL'S HOME:

Jalal come to his home and first get fresh up and goes to living room and adjust himself on coach, he switch on the television and starts surfing channel his finger stopped pressing button of remote when his eyes caught a scene of some old movie where a heroine fell on hero...unwillingly his mind remembered today's incident when jodha fell on him and a sweet smile curved on his lips...he remembered his day dreaming and got little bit embraced and then he remembered how Jodha hugs him and he smile widely while remembering all the incident happens on day. He thought"why I felt pain in my heart when I saw jodha crying...then he further thinks may be I just concerned her more" his trans of thought get broke by voice"Jalal bhai I prepared dinner for you and today I want to go early as I have to attend marriage" said maid.

"Ok nigar aapa you go I will manage" replied Jalal.

And maid leaves from there and Jalal gets busy in watching news.

Around 10pm both joja retired for day but not before texting each other"good night" which is become there routine nowadays Wink.

PRECAPE- HOW JODHA AND JALAL SPEND THERE SUNDAYBig smile

DONE GUYS...SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

PLEASE HIT LIKE AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS OPINIAN BY COMMENTING

LOVE YOU ALLHeartHug

-AARTI

Edited by Akdhalover6898 - 09 June 2016 at 3:09pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

gurusreeshahidmehmoodStar094angelrasSathyavathik2luvsparijatJodha23pinu20IgnatiaAkdha11manu_akcutecc753SAACHIGUPTA09ketaki1vjctpt378zuytreSony.Ssirat.kaurANJIJHAavishimishraRajat_loverrbinduprasad41divyaJAeshallikartikaJA..Prii1994..natashathakuranu012RockingbhardwajSShreShthA155pariNonie12345Dark-BeautyRSlovesJA1357rakshashahbhaviniswriterPriyankaakdha-Kavya_P-swetiiisharmacattytaahir004-DZ-

Akdhalover6898 Goldie
Akdhalover6898
Akdhalover6898

Posted: 09 June 2016 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akdhalover6898

StarINDEXStar

CHAPTER 1- PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2- PAGE 6
CHAPTER 3- PAGE 10
CHAPTER 4- PAGE 16
CHAPTER 5- PAGE 20
CHAPTER 6- PAGE 30