Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS: WHEN ONLY LOVE REMAINS {update teaser on page 54 on 12/11} (Page 16)

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akdhalover6898

Originally posted by sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hi Aarti,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I read this Story dear. It's a simple and lovely storyStarStar</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In first chapter, when jalal hit jo's car, I thought she would be angry with him but no, she was so understanding and I liked itWink</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One more thing I like in first chapter is Moti's dialogue that In viva looks matter. I laughed at this part because when I was in Btech, I too think like that.TongueLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In every viva, I used to do the sameROFL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I really loved that partLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and you deliberately made jo's parents deadLOLLOL very badLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">As U mentioned they live alone, So can I expect something ---- btw them very soon?????Day DreamingDay DreamingLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In third chapter, ur description of college was nicely written. I was recalling my btech days reading that partDay DreamingSmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and loved the song. U know when I read ur line, here's a song so automatically this song came in my mind and I was amazed that u too chose the same songLOLLoved it dear and more than that, I loved that six packs pics, specially second oneTongue</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">ooo..LaLa..LOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks for adding that picWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and liked the way, jalal got her number, though not intentionallyLOLLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I enjoyed reading dear..SmileSmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks for the pms!!Big smile</font>

THANK YOU SO MUCH DI FOR LIKING THIS STORY Big smile
I STARTED THE FIRST CHAPPY AFTER GIVING MY VIVA SO U CAN SAY IT AS PERSONAL EXPERIANCE...AND SPECIALLY MY VIEW POINT LOOKS MATTER Wink LOL
SORRY TO MAKE JO'S PARENTS DEATH...DIL SE NAHI KIYA AISA
YOU CAN EXPECT SOMETHING BETWEEN THEM...AND THAT WILL BE SOON Wink
THANK YOU FOR LIKING PICS AND SONG

YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME DEAR

Yeah.. My personal experience tooWinkLOL
oh..That's great.. I"ll be waiting thenTongueLOL
Btw when will you update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akdhalover6898

Akdhalover6898 Goldie
Akdhalover6898
Akdhalover6898

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Akdhalover6898

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hi Aarti,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I read this Story dear. It's a simple and lovely storyStarStar</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In first chapter, when jalal hit jo's car, I thought she would be angry with him but no, she was so understanding and I liked itWink</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One more thing I like in first chapter is Moti's dialogue that In viva looks matter. I laughed at this part because when I was in Btech, I too think like that.TongueLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In every viva, I used to do the sameROFL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I really loved that partLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and you deliberately made jo's parents deadLOLLOL very badLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">As U mentioned they live alone, So can I expect something ---- btw them very soon?????Day DreamingDay DreamingLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In third chapter, ur description of college was nicely written. I was recalling my btech days reading that partDay DreamingSmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and loved the song. U know when I read ur line, here's a song so automatically this song came in my mind and I was amazed that u too chose the same songLOLLoved it dear and more than that, I loved that six packs pics, specially second oneTongue</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">ooo..LaLa..LOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks for adding that picWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">and liked the way, jalal got her number, though not intentionallyLOLLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I enjoyed reading dear..SmileSmile</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks for the pms!!Big smile</font>

THANK YOU SO MUCH DI FOR LIKING THIS STORY Big smile
I STARTED THE FIRST CHAPPY AFTER GIVING MY VIVA SO U CAN SAY IT AS PERSONAL EXPERIANCE...AND SPECIALLY MY VIEW POINT LOOKS MATTER Wink LOL
SORRY TO MAKE JO'S PARENTS DEATH...DIL SE NAHI KIYA AISA
YOU CAN EXPECT SOMETHING BETWEEN THEM...AND THAT WILL BE SOON Wink
THANK YOU FOR LIKING PICS AND SONG

YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME DEAR

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Yeah.. My personal experience tooWinkLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">oh..That's great.. I"ll be waiting thenTongueLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Btw when will you update?</font>

I will update it in this week for sure...but don't know exactly on which day

sharmacatty

-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
update soon dear

Akdhalover6898

Akdhalover6898 Goldie
Akdhalover6898
Akdhalover6898

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kavya_P

update soon dear
I WILL UPDATE IN HALF AN HOURBig smile

-Kavya_P-

Akdhalover6898 Goldie
Akdhalover6898
Akdhalover6898

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL FOR YOUR LIKES AND LOVELY COMMENTS

CHAPTER-4

Jodha reach at home and after finishing dinner she lied on bed and think about the day how she and Jalal became friends and there sweet talk and then she remembered her phone missing incident; she immediately pick her mobile from table stand and open the call log and save Jalal's number unwillingly she creased the screen and put it back and sleep smilingSleepySmile.

Meanwhile Jalal also lie on bed and think about his first day in new college where he make 2 new friends...Jodha and moti and he also saved Jodha's number and he stare screen some time with sweet smile on his lipsBig smile and after while put his mobile and sleep to wake up early.

NEXT DAY

Jodha wake up at her usual time and do her all daily chores then she wears multicoloured full sleeve kurti and get ready for collage. Today she is very excited for going to college but she doesn't understand the reason .. Then with moti; she headed to college.

Jalal also wake up on time; he completed his daily chores and wears white shirt and black pant...today first time he wants to reach college ASAP...but don't understand the reason why...ignoring the thought he  headed to college.

Jodha reached at college along with moti...and both headed towards their respective classes.

IN CLASSROOM

Jodha sites her place when she saw her bench mate Reva is entering in classroom...Jodha get happy to see her but soon her smile gets vanished by the thought of Jalal

Jo's POV

Hey kanha Reva come and now will sit with me...then where Jalal will sit...and don't know why but I want to sit with him...but how I stopped her to sit here because she is siting beside me from last 1 month since college starts.

Jodha is so engrossed in her thought that didn't notice when Reva came and standing near her...she call her name 2-3 time but Jodha didn't answer...after getting no reply Reva just shake Jodha's shoulder little

"Hey Jodha" said Reva.

"Hey Reva, you are back...but why didn't you came yesterday?" asked jodha.

"Yesterday my parents arranged my alliance...and if you get to know whose the boy...u really get surprised" said the girl with amusement.

"And who's that guy?" Asked Jodha.

"He is Maan our classmate and as we know he is most decent boy in our class so I said yes and now I'm engaged" said Reva while showing her engagement ring in her finger.

"Oh wow dear it's a great news...I want partyParty from you" said Jodha.

"Of course dear...l will give you party...Jodha, I want to say one more thing If you don't mind from today onwards I'll sit with Maan sorry for that.. I hope you understandWink."

After listening Reva Jodha gets so happySmile and chuckled in mindBig smile but don't saw her happiness on face...and said "oh its completely okay dear...you can go and sit with him I'm fine " and get stand and give her warmly hug Hugand wished congratulations to her.

Then Reva goes and sit with Maan...and Jodha on her place .Jodha is really happySmile for Maan and Reva and ofcaurse for reserving seat for Jalal and that without any effortsWink.

After a while here comes handsome hunkDay Dreaming in classroom and smile looking Jodha and she smiles back.

"so you finally came and that to late " said Jodha.

"yeah I came...but I am not too much late"replied Jalal

"you are 15min late Mr and at this time probably lecture gets started but today as your good luck lecture is late because of some problem so from next time be on time ok" said Jodha

" OK  my lord command accepted" said Jalal while lowering his head...and both burst into laughter.

After while one lady entered in classroom decked into saree and wearing big round framed spectacles...she is none other than Mrs. Rosy the rudest professor of college.

She starts her lecture on some market strategies...after 15min Jalal get bored and starts to yawningSleepy...to light his mood Jalal came closer to Jodha and whisper in her ears

"hey Jo, are you not getting boredSleepy" asked Jalal while yawning.

"yup, I got bored but what to do she is just so boring...it's your first lecture of rosy mam so you may fill more bored than us but now we are habituated." Replied Jodha.

"oh I see" said Jalal.

"but how you people manage to bear her boring lecture...and inspied of that she looking so hilarious and boringROFL" said Jalal

"and how you tell she is looking hilarious...i am agree she looks boring but hilarious how?" Asked Jodha.

"see yaar, she is so fat and she must need 2 sarees to drapes...and see her spectacles which doesn't suits on her...she looks like hippoROFL." Said Jalal

"hey don't say like that..she is our teacher...but you are right" said Jodha. And both burst into laughter which is loud enough to attract whole class's attention towards them including ms. Rosy .

"You both stand up" ordered Mrs. Rosy.

Both Jalal and Jodha get stand from there seat.

"So tell me what's so funny in my lecture?" asked Mrs. Rosy.

"nothing mam" answered Jodha

"So why both of you are laughing...get out from my class" ordered Mrs. Rosy

"sorry mam we don't do any kind of mischief again" said Jodha

But before ms. Rosy said something Jalal held Jodha's hand and said"o come on lets go  dear...it's just boring to attend her lecture" and dragged her to the exit.

"wait where are you both going?" Asked ms. Rosy

"exactly there where you asked to goWink...outside the class" answer Jalal...and with Jodha exit the classroom.

CORRIDOR

"thank God we get free from that boring lecture" said Jalal

"yup" said Jodha

"so, where should we have to go?" Asked Jalal

"what about canteen" suggests Jodha

"Nope yaar., any other place...what you think" asked Jalal

"Hmmm, what about library" suggests Jodha

"I don't know that you are so studious" said Jalal

"hey don't say like that I'm not so much studious that you are thinking about...ok today i show you my favourite place in this college" replied Jodha

"so let's go babes" said Jalal while holding Jodha's hand.

DONE GUYS...HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT...PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALLHeart

-AARTI

StarIF ANY ONE WANT PM PLEASE ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST

Edited by Akdhalover6898 - 26 May 2016 at 6:37am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

gurusreeshahidmehmoodStar094Sathyavathik2luvsparijatJodha23pinu20dikshu16IgnatiaAkdha11Rahirameshkonakallacutecc753SAACHIGUPTA09fnaz299vjctpt378sweety992mickeyminiANJIJHASony.SRajat_loverranu012..Prii1994..natashathakureshallikartikaJA155pariRockingbhardwaj1357rakshaDark-BeautyNonie12345lovespariPriyankaakdha-Kavya_P-sharmacattyswetiii--cute.manasi---DZ-

sorathsheikh IF-Rockerz
sorathsheikh
sorathsheikh

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akdhalover6898Rajat_loverr

-Kavya_P- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kavya_P-
-Kavya_P-

Posted: 26 May 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Beautiful chappy dear